Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[ I would suggest making a new character count thing. ]

Edited by SmokeSong
No longer part of the topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SmokeSong said:

Hello everyone! I decide that I should make an Marvel Cinematic Universe since the first part of Infinity War is coming out soon. {{ APRIL 27TH YA'LL }}. I want to do a roleplay that is based in my story called Night Shade that has a lot of references to Assassin's Creed and Marvel Cinematic Universe. So this roleplay would take place before the first part of Infinity War and continue through all the new Marvel movies that are coming out.

{{ Canon Characters }}

-

-

-

{{ Original Characters }}

- McKenzie Alex Reed // Experimental Hybrid // Assassin // @SmokeSong

-

-

==================================

Character Form

*Real Name:
*Pronunciation(s):
Nickname(s):
*Occupation:
Status:
*Gender:
Sign:
Birthday:
*Age:
Relatives:
*Appearance:
*Body:
Outfits:
*Height:
*Weight:
*Personality:
-        Positive Traits       -

-        Negative Traits       -
*Likes:
*Dislikes:
Fears:
Quirks:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
History:
Quotes:
Extra:

[[ You can add stuff to the form. ]]

I am a huge MCU geek, so this is really cool.

*Real Name: (as in the character’s real name? Or as in my real name, I’d assume not?) London “Delta” Cirrus
*Pronunciation(s): (explain?)
Nickname(s): Delta, Whiz, Gazer
*Occupation: Programmer, techhead, and weapons designer at a major corporation
Status: N/A
*Gender: Male
Sign: N/A
Birthday: N/A
*Age: 24
Relatives: None (deceased)
*Appearance: London is a short, well-built man. His hair is blonde, and he wears it in an upwards quiff. 
*Body: Short, well-built man. 
Outfits: A lab coat or a suit or trenchcoat. Inside of his lab coat, he has a graphing calculator and pens and several notepads.
*Height: 5’6”
*Weight: 128
*Personality:
-        Positive Traits       -
He is happy to contribute to a cause, and he gets along with some people. Generally, he is vocal about his opinions. 
-        Negative Traits       -

He often corrects people when they are wrong, whether appropriate or not. He also acts like a know-it-all, even if he is right. 
*Likes: People who can understand him, cats, B-19847-REX4 plasma launchers
*Dislikes: Dumb people, jerks, other smart people who compete with him
Fears: Isolation
Quirks: He often taps his foot or whistles. 
Turn Ons: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
History: N/A
Quotes: 

“If humanity could move past the simple past-times of life, and instead look at the larger scheme, they would not be so hasty as to assume that the masses are correct.”


Extra: He is proficient with piloting, weaponry, and can also hack well. He wears glasses that give him a display in his vision, giving him all sorts of tactical information about people and things.

 
Edited by Lum(i)nous
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lum(i)nous said:

I am a huge MCU geek, so this is really cool.

*Real Name: (as in the character’s real name? Or as in my real name, I’d assume not?) London “Delta” Cirrus
*Pronunciation(s): (explain?)
Nickname(s): Delta, Whiz, Gazer
*Occupation: Programmer, techhead, and weapons designer at a major corporation
Status: N/A
*Gender: Male
Sign: N/A
Birthday: N/A
*Age: 24
Relatives: None (deceased)
*Appearance: London is a short, well-built maHis hair is blonde, and he wears it in an upwards quiff. 
*Body: Short, well-built man. 
Outfits: A lab coat or a suit or trenchcoat. Inside of his lab coat, he has a graphing calculator and pens and several notepads.
*Height: 5’6”
*Weight: 128
*Personality:
-        Positive Traits       -
He is happy to contribute to a cause, and he gets along with some people. Generally, he is vocal about his opinions. 
-        Negative Traits       -

He often corrects people when they are wrong, whether appropriate or not. He also acts like a know-it-all, even if he is right. 
*Likes: People who can understand him, cats, B-19847-REX4 plasma launchers
*Dislikes: Dumb people, jerks, other smart people who compete with him
Fears: Isolation
Quirks: He often taps his foot or whistles. 
Turn Ons: N/A
Turn Offs: N/A
History: N/A
Quotes: 

“If humanity could move past the simple past-times of life, and instead look at the larger scheme, they would not be so hasty as to assume that the masses are correct.”


Extra: He is proficient with piloting, weaponry, and can also hack well.

 

You are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SmokeSong said:

You are in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lum(i)nous said:

Thanks!

I actual happy there is someone out there that is a fan of MCU.

@Lum(i)nous

Hey if you know anyone else who is fan please invite them.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

I actual happy there is someone out there that is a fan of MCU.

@Lum(i)nous

Hey if you know anyone else who is fan please invite them.

Not sure, but I can ask around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SmokeSong said:

@Lum(i)nous

Alright thanks. If we can't find anyone else, we can do a 1x1 of it.

I haven’t seen any. I will ask though. A 1x1 is cool too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lum(i)nous said:

I haven’t seen any. I will ask though. A 1x1 is cool too. 

Alright let me know what you find

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve looked around a bit, and no results, but you should wait some. Maybe someone else will come soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down. I have an appointment I have to go to first, but I'll definitely be filling out an application soon. I'd also recommend @Skylord Nexus, if he is familiar with Marvel. 

I'm assuming characters are scaled to MCU levels as supposed to their far more powerful comic counterparts. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real Name: Fiona Tepes 
*Pronunciation(s):
Nickname(s): Lilith, Succubus, fallen angel, Daughter of the Dragon, Vampire Queen 
*Occupation: Heir to a large fortune, reclusive 
Status: Wealthy, runs in tight nit groups, generally out of the spotlight 
*Gender: female 

Sign: Gemini 
Birthday: May 3, 1460 
*Age: 558
Relatives: Vlad Tepes aka Dracula, deceased, her servants 
*Appearance: Deathly pale and typically confused with an albino. Long flowing white hair. youthful appearance, it is difficult to place her age. Will wear modern attire, but tends to prefer frilled dresses with lots of lace and layers. 
*Body: Small and lithe, yet frightfully strong and hard. 
Outfits: Wide variety of red, pink and black dresses from multiple time periods. Is fine with modern attire when the situation calls for it, but she doesn't particularly care for it much. 
*Height: 4'9
*Weight: 90 
*Personality:
-        Positive Traits       -

Intelligent, crafty, sly, Has a good grasp of magical principles 

-        Negative Traits       -

She very behind the times with technology. She has a rather short temper when she feels like she is disrespected. Humans need to earn her respect usually. She has lived in the lap of luxury for centuries, and while she has formal combat training she's not really fond of getting down and dirty. 
*Likes: drinking AB negative blood, fine dining, a good game of chess, banter 
*Dislikes: disrespect, modern technology (especially when she doesn't understand it), crowded streets, Not getting what she wants 
Fears: Going feral, Losing her mind as time goes on, vampire hunters 
Quirks: Years go by frightfully quick for her, she frequently forgets what decade she's in without getting reminded. 

Powers: 

Super Strength and Ni Invulnerability: Much like Luke Cage, it takes a lot to pierce her hide through conventional means. She is also quite strong in her own right, ranking a negligible amount under the hero for hire due to her smaller size. Weapons that can damage Luke can damage her as well. Holy weapons designed to hunt vampires also work. She is at her strongest right after feeding, and being without blood for an extended period of time can weaken her strength and durability. 

Magical affinity: She is learned in the ways of magic similar to that of Dr Strange. She sought out the tutelage of The Ancient One centuries ago in an effort to maintain her sanity. Though she is no sorcerer supreme, she can open dimensional doors and perform a variety of feats from centuries of experience. 

Old money: Her family has been amassing wealth for centuries, she is frightfully wealthy and is holding onto hoards of priceless artifacts. That said, she is entirely unfamiliar with the modern technological landscape. 

creature control: simple minded animals and insects within her general area are subject to her commands. This ability has very little effect on humans. 

siring: She can make vampires, but she doesn't like to given the high probability of them becoming feral over time. 

Healing: if significantly damaged, she can speed up her healing process by feeding. 

Weaknesses:

Sunlight: Though she has overcome this weakness through the use of magic, too much exposure can still prove to be a problem. As such, she generally avoids sunlight as much as possible. symptoms of too much sun exposure is gradual loss of durability and strength, too much of which will require her to feed to regain her health. 

Judas Bullets: Bullets that were designed to pierce the bodies of individuals like Luke Cage can harm her as well. 

Holy/anti vampire weapons: Weapons specifically designed to kill vampires can bypass her ni invulnerability. 


History: Fiona Tepes was born to Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula, almost 600 years ago. She has lived in the lap of luxury ever since. She has had close calls with vampire hunters over the centuries, but she's managed to come out on top so far. Her bloodline is one of the few that hasn't gone completely feral and greedy with how they consume blood as the centuries have passed. Because of this, she largely managed to avoid the mass slaughtering of vampires. To maintain her mental state and keep her from losing to the feral nature of vampirism, she's taken to keeping her mind sharp with reading, training, and other endeavors like this. It was through this desire to keep her mind that she met The Ancient One and learned the ways of magic from her. Figures like Doctor Strange keep an eye on Fiona considering her parentage and the fact she's a vampire, but late writings from the Ancient One say she's not an immediate threat. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Real Name: Fiona Tepes 
*Pronunciation(s):
Nickname(s): Lilith, Succubus, fallen angel, Daughter of the Dragon, Vampire Queen 
*Occupation: Heir to a large fortune, reclusive 
Status: Wealthy, runs in tight nit groups, generally out of the spotlight 
*Gender: female 

Sign: Gemini 
Birthday: May 3, 1460 
*Age: 558
Relatives: Vlad Tepes aka Dracula, deceased, her servants 
*Appearance: Deathly pale and typically confused with an albino. Long flowing white hair. youthful appearance, it is difficult to place her age. Will wear modern attire, but tends to prefer frilled dresses with lots of lace and layers. 
*Body: Small and lithe, yet frightfully strong and hard. 
Outfits: Wide variety of red, pink and black dresses from multiple time periods. Is fine with modern attire when the situation calls for it, but she doesn't particularly care for it much. 
*Height: 4'9
*Weight: 90 
*Personality:
-        Positive Traits       -

Intelligent, crafty, sly, Has a good grasp of magical principles 

-        Negative Traits       -

She very behind the times with technology. She has a rather short temper when she feels like she is disrespected. Humans need to earn her respect usually. She has lived in the lap of luxury for centuries, and while she has formal combat training she's not really fond of getting down and dirty. 
*Likes: drinking AB negative blood, fine dining, a good game of chess, banter 
*Dislikes: disrespect, modern technology (especially when she doesn't understand it), crowded streets, Not getting what she wants 
Fears: Going feral, Losing her mind as time goes on, vampire hunters 
Quirks: Years go by frightfully quick for her, she frequently forgets what decade she's in without getting reminded. 

Powers: 

Super Strength and Ni Invulnerability: Much like Luke Cage, it takes a lot to pierce her hide through conventional means. She is also quite strong in her own right, ranking a negligible amount under the hero for hire due to her smaller size. Weapons that can damage Luke can damage her as well. Holy weapons designed to hunt vampires also work. She is at her strongest right after feeding, and being without blood for an extended period of time can weaken her strength and durability. 

Magical affinity: She is learned in the ways of magic similar to that of Dr Strange. She sought out the tutelage of The Ancient One centuries ago in an effort to maintain her sanity. Though she is no sorcerer supreme, she can open dimensional doors and perform a variety of feats from centuries of experience. 

Old money: Her family has been amassing wealth for centuries, she is frightfully wealthy and is holding onto hoards of priceless artifacts. That said, she is entirely unfamiliar with the modern technological landscape. 

creature control: simple minded animals and insects within her general area are subject to her commands. This ability has very little effect on humans. 

siring: She can make vampires, but she doesn't like to given the high probability of them becoming feral over time. 

Healing: if significantly damaged, she can speed up her healing process by feeding. 

Weaknesses:

Sunlight: Though she has overcome this weakness through the use of magic, too much exposure can still prove to be a problem. As such, she generally avoids sunlight as much as possible. symptoms of too much sun exposure is gradual loss of durability and strength, too much of which will require her to feed to regain her health. 

Judas Bullets: Bullets that were designed to pierce the bodies of individuals like Luke Cage can harm her as well. 

Holy/anti vampire weapons: Weapons specifically designed to kill vampires can bypass her ni invulnerability. 


History: Fiona Tepes was born to Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula, almost 600 years ago. She has lived in the lap of luxury ever since. She has had close calls with vampire hunters over the centuries, but she's managed to come out on top so far. Her bloodline is one of the few that hasn't gone completely feral and greedy with how they consume blood as the centuries have passed. Because of this, she largely managed to avoid the mass slaughtering of vampires. To maintain her mental state and keep her from losing to the feral nature of vampirism, she's taken to keeping her mind sharp with reading, training, and other endeavors like this. It was through this desire to keep her mind that she met The Ancient One and learned the ways of magic from her. Figures like Doctor Strange keep an eye on Fiona considering her parentage and the fact she's a vampire, but late writings from the Ancient One say she's not an immediate threat. 

 

 

 

This is f:blink:king beautiful, the assassin loves it. 

Edited by SmokeSong
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

This is f:blink:king beautiful, the assassin loves it. 

Fantastic. Glad to hear it. I'm looking forward to this rp. 

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

What's the ETA on the game starting by the by @SmokeSong

Im legit confused on what you mean, I'm think the Roleplay your talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmokeSong said:

Im legit confused on what you mean, I'm think the Roleplay your talking about.

ETA = estimated time of arrival 

 

Basically, when is the rp starting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

ETA = estimated time of arrival 

 

Basically, when is the rp starting. 

We can start it up the way it is, but us three will have to cover canon characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SmokeSong said:

We can start it up the way it is, but us three will have to cover canon characters.

How many canon characters are we planning on running into right away? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Buck Testa

Well my character's crush is Captain America. So him and I was thinking his team for the Civil War. I feel like it would take place at th base they stay at in Wakanda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SmokeSong said:

@Buck Testa

Well my character's crush is Captain America. So him and I was thinking his team for the Civil War. I feel like it would take place at th base they stay at in Wakanda.

We're starting in Wakanda? 

Also I was unaware shipping was going to be a thing in this. Not that I'm opposed to ships (I'm an avid one myself) but what I'm looking for here is more of an action oriented game. 

Another thing, If we're playing it so close to the movie that's going to come out, it would not make sense to have a viable antagonist in Wakanda. I had thought we were going to start somewhere in the Netflix end of the universe and deal with the repercussions of the movies as they happen. That way we are not AU'ing all over the movie and inserting our characters into it, and instead just having them exist in the universe and know who those characters are, like they would know any moderately famous person. 

Cause, if we are in Wakanda, then we'd have to come up with a reason as to WHY we don't show up on screen, and that's just tedious. 

Edited by Buck Testa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

We're starting in Wakanda? 

Also I was unaware shipping was going to be a thing in this. Not that I'm opposed to ships (I'm an avid one myself) but what I'm looking for here is more of an action oriented game. 

Another thing, If we're playing it so close to the movie that's going to come out, it would not make sense to have a viable antagonist in Wakanda. I had thought we were going to start somewhere in the Netflix end of the universe and deal with the repercussions of the movies as they happen. That way we are not AU'ing all over the movie and inserting our characters into it, and instead just having them exist in the universe and know who those characters are, like they would know any moderately famous person. 

Cause, if we are in Wakanda, then we'd have to come up with a reason as to WHY we don't show up on screen, and that's just tedious. 

We can dicuss more in pm, I honestly like your imput.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.