Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Marvel Comics Roleplay OCC

HellsWriter

36 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

Yes I think OsCorp would probably suit your character idea better. In several versions of Spider-Man lore, OsCorp is responsible for a lot of his villains. Usually it's in the form of powesuits and permanent alterations.

Cool, i'll work on redoing my character stuff and get it posted tomorrow.

Hello if any of you wish to do this please do to @Buck Testa. I'm gonna being leaving this topic for good, so don't invite me into any private chats with you or try to contact me. I will be sticking to my other current roleplays and the ones on Quotev. I have realized that group roleplays on her really aren't my things and they always tend to be taken over by some one else. Some of the ideas where pretty cool that where given, but really goes against what I was looking for.

Thank you listen,

@SmokeSong

@Skylord Nexus @Brilliance 

I was afraid of that. What happened was very simple. SmokeSong had a particular vision for the rp, complete with her character having a romantic relationship with Captain America. However the group rp moved into a different direction, and there is also the fact that many of us here are 18 and older while Smoke is 16, which means having romantic elements in this rp could prove to be quite problematic (which I explained.) Smoke was not happy with this and has decided to leave the rp. 

If you're still interested in this rp, i'll be happy to cue up another thread where we can start anew without this unfortunate occurrence. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

romantic elements in this rp could prove to be quite problematic (which I explained.)

Actual they tend to not. I have been in plenty of roleplays where this plays out and it works. I pretty mature for my age and I tend to freak out my parents who are twice my age with my maturity. But this is how I have tended to roleplay, I honestly don't see how it is problematic, just to say.

Edited by SmokeSong

Just now, SmokeSong said:

Actual they tend to not. I have been in plenty of roleplays where this plays out and it works. I pretty mature for my age and I tend to freak out my parents who are twice my age with my maturity. But this is how I have tended to roleplay, I honestly don't see how it is problematic, just to say.

Legally problematic. It has nothing to do with your maturity and everything to do with the fact that you are an underaged person. I am not going to even entertain something that could get someone in hot water. Engaging in an rp with romantic elements with an underaged person is VERY likely to get people into hot water. 

• 2 months later...

@Heart Star

Very. This OOC is now dead, and I have a feeling that our new one is toast as well.

If you're still interested in this, you can probably message Buck Testa, but the response will probably be the same as mine.

Sorry for the misconception.