The Parent Map  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• Sunburst: *takes big spritz of fruity essence, gags as tears build* (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • *Automated "Welcome to Sire's Hollow" repeats as Sunburst swings gate back and forth* Stellar Flare: "Okay, It's annoying, I get it." (I dislike it!)
    • *Firelight and Stellar Flare giddily run off with big scrolls of idea* Sunburst *deadpan*: "I think I liked it better when they were fighting." (…meh…)
    • Sunburst: Oh, my cutie mark is glowing. *pause* MY CUTIE MARK IS GLOWING! I know what this means! WHY AM I YELLING?!! (I like it!)
    • Baker: *sobs into loaf* It's so beautiful! (I LOVE IT! <3)

I liked it. Pretty much all of the jokes were about Starlight and Sunburst being frustrated by their parents, but they were all enjoyable despite their repetitiveness. I don't know why, but watching Starlight get angry just never gets boring. I loved seeing her face cringe every time her dad called her cute names. It's somewhat cute and hilarious at the same time. Maybe the truth is that Starlight's dad was doing it to see her reactions...who knows?:mlp_icwudt:

Edited by qwerE

i dont know why starlight didnt just oh i dont know destroy the gate because it is so annoying for celestia´s sake