Meushell

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Son

Hello all. 

My son started watching this show off and on, probably about two years ago. That’s an amazing record for him. He’s six now, and being young, he’s a show dropper.

I found myself enjoying it as well, and when the movie came out, I took him to see it.

I have not seen most episodes, and season wise, I’m behind. I’m not even sure how behind as I know which episodes came from which seasons. A few days ago, we started a ponython, and will be watching an episode a night.

When I watch a show, I like seeing what others say about it. Whether or not I agree, it is just fun. I lurked here a few times, but decided to join. I was amused that part of the registration process was asking a couple of simple questions about the show. Is that just a robot check, or is a really a “Have you seen the show?” check? Just curious.

• Brohoof 13

Welcome. I'm glad to see that you and your son are enjoying the show. Anyways, it's always fun to see what others think, as sometimes you may learn something new.

• Brohoof 5

Hello Meushell! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! :D There are a few people here who discovered MLP because of their kids, but I still think it’s always a neat story. It’s a really good show, so I’m not surprised! ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :) 

• Brohoof 3

This is exactly the thing I adore about this show. It's so wonderful that literally everyone can enjoy it, whether it is alone or with their beloved family.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and find a place to share your thoughts!

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! B) I think the questions are for both making sure they aren't bots, and that the person registering isn't a troll that just want to hate on us. But I'm not sure. :dash: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun! :sneer:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2

Hey there, and welcome to MLPForums! It's great that you have this routine with your son. Do you talk to him about the show, too?

The check is for bots specifically. Bots are getting smart enough to predict captchas, but a bot is not going to know much about specific My Little Pony answers unless it's specifically programmed to. :P

• Brohoof 3

Thanks all. That’s quite a welcome. :pinkie: (Those emoticons look very strange.)

Funny how kids can get us into things we never would have otherwise watched. 

Ah, outsmarting bots. Questions are certainly better than hard to read captchas. I remember they were just getting harder and harder, until I had a couple of accounts temporarily frozen (had lost my password) because I couldn’t read them. I’m glad they are getting more clever instead.

• Brohoof 4

I am very happy to read this, it seems very nice that the parents have a nice coexistence with their children! I sometimes watch the series with my brother .. he does not like it very much but it seems nice to see him from time to time.

a warm welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here

• Brohoof 1