Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The SuperCider Contest (Cider Contest 2.0)

ChB

Welcome to our 2nd Equestrian Cider contest!

1011541_1370866351780_500_281.jpg

Our first contest ended in a flash, with Lyra taking the trophy after drinking 100 ciders!  

Lyra_Cider.jpeg.0ee8f9c3670764134ca8277af7e05322.jpeg

This time, we will take it to the next level: Who will be the first to drink one thousand ciders?

Our contestants for this contest are as follows:

1. Applejack

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Fluttershy 

6. Rarity

7. Lyra 

8. Starlight Glimmer

Here is how the game works: 

1. All eight contestants start with zero points (i.e. no ciders drunk). 

2. Make a post in support of the contestant you want to win.  

3. For each post made in support of a contestant, one point will be added to that contestant (i.e. she will drink one cider). To make the game easier to keep track, I recommend counting to 1,000 for your pony. For example, if your post is the 7th post to support Applejack, same something like "Applejack: 7"

4. Rules for posting are as follows:

a. You may only give a point to one of the eight ponies, listed above. No other ponies may compete in this competition.

b. No consecutive posts by the same poster are allowed.

c. Back and forth posting by only two posters may count for up to 50 consecutive points for one contestant. Beyond that, no points will be awarded.

5. The first contestant to get 1,000 points (i.e. drink one thousand ciders) wins! :) 

Good luck, our Elite Eight! 

latest?cb=20150325005352

On your Marks! ... Get Set! ... Go! :yay: 

• Brohoof 2

I supported Pinkie Pie last time, and in that last photo she's up front. This time is serious :okiedokieloki: She'll be the first to drink and she'll be in first place! 

Pinkie Pie 1 

• Brohoof 2

3rd Cider for Twilycorn! 

Also...side note,

I wonder how long this will take...Hmm...Last forum post to hit 2000 was all the way back in December for the 2018 thing...Before that...most average at sub 100 with Random Spikes at a 1000 every so often...Considering there are 8 Participants , this could be the first thread to reach at least the 3000 mark in quite awhile....If I'm correct...the last game to hit that mark was the Snuggle thread all the way back in mid-2015... 

Random voice in the Crowd: Nerd!!!!

Who said that?!  o_o Quiet You! >:0

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 3

Twi's already on her 5th cider!

Twilight's not normally the type of pony to show off her acomplishments but she'll be really wasted by the end of this so she might show this off.

Drink up and you might be second place

• Brohoof 2

Rarity consumes her fourth cider. She simply took in the tastes to make sure they were good. Now she is ready to drink the most. 

Rarity: 4

• Brohoof 2

Rarity quickly downs to another when nopony is looking.

Rarity: 6

"Twilight should up her game! Pinkie too!"

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, you think cider is your ally. But you merely adopted the addiction; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't know sobriety until I was already a proper mare, by then it was nothing to me but the ultimate hangover! Your mug betrays you, because first place belongs to me!"

62e.jpg

Pinkie Pie: 7

• Brohoof 2

"Pinkie, be carefull! I am concerned you might be drinking Cider too fast." 

Rarity quickly downs another nervously, seeing Pinkie Pie not far behind her in the race.

Rarity: 9

• Brohoof 2