Do You Remember Me?

Kitty White

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

A time Back In 2016 When it first started with Pony Square and Similar sites

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Heyo~ 

If you remember the name Chezhii, I was a member of many other pony based fandom sites back in 2016, 

Originally from 2014, but blew up in 2016, So just trying to catch all my old friends and even make new friendships.

Im a little arsty, and somewhat odd, but all around generous and kind. Life sucks, and everyone now relies on their technology like its life support. Technology runs the way we meet each other, view each other,  and communicate. And it's so hard to meet people in the real world now and days. But maybe creating a connection over the monitor will benefit more than a simple distant relationship that exist outside our front doors. 

Soo come and Say HI!!

• Brohoof 9

I am quite pleased to meet yah! Welcome to MLPForums; please enjoy yourself and do not hesitate to make friends with people here. :)

• Brohoof 7

I'm sorry... but no, I don't recognize you; I've only been here for a little over a month. :rarity:

Well, regardless, it's great to have you back, Kitty! I hope you can rediscover why you joined back then! :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome back! I wasn’t around here in 2016 so unfortunately I don’t remember you, but I hope you have good luck in finding old friends and in making new ones! :) 

Have fun! :D 

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, technology could be a pain in the ass sometimes, especially when you hang out with your friends and everybody just stares at their phones!

Anyway, we can discuss about that in PM, if you want!:)

Welcome back! I hope you catch up on your old friends and make many new great ones!:smug:

• Brohoof 3

You appear to be from a time from before our Communist rule over this land, and as such, we sadly do not recognize you :(

Regardless, we welcome you into our great nation with open hooves, prosperity can come to all who reach out and make new friends! 

Welcome to The Union of Soviet Equestria, comrade! :mustache:

fullggggp.gif.f25e1f903fd513d880b4724eab91e62d.gif

- A message from the desk of The King of Canterlot 

• Brohoof 3