Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm h-hi

TecnaBronny

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Um well I have a little sister about 5 years old and she watches tv a lot on the kid channels. And once in a wile mlp would play. This is how I discovered mlp. I think my earliest memory of the show was a couple years ago. I would always play on my phone wile my little sister watched tv (and still do). Her shows never interested me and I never payed attention to them. But I kept catching myself watching mlp and I eventually started to notice a strange feeling for the show. I still didn’t really play attention to the show but every time the show would come on the feeling kept getting stronger and I was was eventually making myself not pay attention to the show because I thought it was stupid do look at the show. The show started to go to my mind a lot and only day I just thought “screw it” and then I ended up binge watching through 7 seasons of mlp in a week. I watch them all in my bed at night so no one would know. And I think I finished watching all 7 seasons right about the same time the season 7 finale and the movie was released. This is how I became a mlp fan.

Now that I have been a Brony for a couple months I think it’s time I should let some people know so I can get this secret off my back. Right whoever’s reading this you are the only person in the word who has even a hint that I’m a brony. My biggest fear of being a brony is somebody who I know in real life or online finding out. I think about mlp nonstop these days and I really want to tell someone but I’m not close enough to anyone I know. I’m just so scared of someone finding out. I’m scared that someone I know will see this post because the username of this account TecnaBronny is so simalar to all of my other accounts and I’m to scared of saying my account name because google might show this post if someone googles it. But what I am happy about is that I’ve gained the confidence to make my brony accounts and write this. And the show gives me a joy and a feeling that I have never experienced before this show. And I just have one more thing to say thank you for reading this and thank you mlp. 

Edited by TecnaBronny
Typo
  • Brohoof 8

WELCOME TO THE UNION, COMRADE, THERE'S NO REASON TO FEAR ANYTHING HERE! :fluttershy:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE AND DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL MAKE PLENTY OF FRIENDS ON THE FORUMS HERE JUST LIKE I HAVE! ;)

fullggggp.gif.f25e1f903fd513d880b4724eab91e62d.gif

- A message to you from the desk of the King of Canterlot

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

WELCOME TO THE UNION, COMRADE, THERE'S NO REASON TO FEAR ANYTHING HERE! :fluttershy:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE AND DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL MAKE PLENTY OF FRIENDS ON THE FORUMS HERE JUST LIKE I HAVE! ;)

fullggggp.gif.f25e1f903fd513d880b4724eab91e62d.gif

- A message to you from the desk of the King of Canterlot

king calm down stop seading the girls out

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums! Don't let that fear keep you from liking what you like. This is just a show, like any other, it's out there to be enjoyed. But anyway, welcome. I hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way. :)

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome! :squee: You don't need to fear that here, most of us here are very non-judgmental! ^_^ Just be yourself and always remember that it's nothing shameful, it's no different from watching any other show. :smug: And it's amazing how a show about ponies can have such an impact on us, I think it brings people together and really, that's what I think is the most important in life. :) Well, aside from water and food and oxygen and other necessities. :D I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! B) 

• Brohoof 4

Hello! I am also new here

first of all I think that you should not be ashamed of the things that you like ... well, in my case, only my friends Freaks and my boyfriend know that I like the series ... even my own family with which I am sometimes labeled as childish but, hey! I like the series ... I do not tell it to the whole world because I know that people can be bad ... but I also see that I dont have something bad, so stories is just an animated series that I like ... nothing more, without obsessions or something similar and that is good.

I do not know if it happens to you like me, but ... it reminds me of my childhood, when I saw the powerpuff girls ... they talk about such a nice concept of friendship ... I like colors, the magical world they have. .. I basically see the series with sweetness ...

Although I am new... you feel welcome here and calm that nobody here will judge you, and even if someone does it then they are not very good people ... the important thing is that you are relieving yourself which is good, greetings and relax, encourage !

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! :) There’s no need to be shy around here, we all enjoy a really good TV show that many people are afraid to watch because they think it’s ‘too girly’ for them. You have an open mind, which allows you to enjoy something others are too afraid to even try. ;) You’ll make plenty of friends and your confidence will grow, I promise! :D 

Have fun! 

• Brohoof 6

Welcome, and know that you're definitely not alone! Also I totally understand not being comfortable mentioning this fact around others. Regardless of whether there is any reason to be ashamed of liking MLP (hint: there isn't) social constraints have always unjustly inhibited the expression of people's identities.

• Brohoof 2

I want to give a big thanks to everypony to giving me a warm welcome to the mlp forums and the brony community. You all have helped me a lot and boosted my confidence and I can’t thank you all enough.

• Brohoof 3