• Gospel
    • All of the Above
    • Other
    • I don't like music
    • Holy Shiz, that's alot of choices!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like a lot of different music styles: Metal (mostly Progressive Metal, Melodic Death metal, Heavy metal, Power Metal, etc.), Rock (mostly Prog Rock, Post-Rock, Hard Rock, etc.), EDM (mostly Trance, Progressive House), Folk, Country and even sometimes some Pop music (but mostly 80s Synth Pop). Or short, when I like some music, I listen to it indifferent which genre it is. The time where I called myself a full blood metalhead are over.

*puts on the most Southern accent she can think of* Why I'm totally a country western kind of girl!

Of course, I'm kidding. (the closest you'd ever find me listening to country is John Denver [who I think of as more Folk than Country] and some Bluegrass) I just had to think of something to spice up my post, because I feel like I'm a broken record every time this topic comes around. My interest in genres have been pretty static since 2014 or so, I'd say. As anyone who has ever read any post I've made on the subject will quickly see.

On the pop side of music, I really like classic R&B/Soul (that is from the 70s and before), progressive/psychedelic rock, British Folk/Rock, 70s Soft Rock, and some Baroque Pop.

On the classical side of music, I find myself most into Baroque, Early Music, French Impressionism, Classic era, and some late 19th/early 20th century (Stravinsky, Holst, Ralph Vaughan Williams, etc.).

Three mains: Jazz, Rock, Classic/Opera. Side: Folks, National Anthems (foreign), Kpop, and Funk pop.