Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did the Mane 6 and Spike almost become slaves?

Karnak

The people of Klugetown were not taking no for an answer, they kept closing in on them talking about how they wanted them. First offered Storm bucks, then instantly looked like they were going to grab and claim them. "I want the blue one!" "I'll take the pink one", "I NEED THAT LIZARD!" " I want all seven of them!! "

Klugetown seems like a town that is cool with slavery.

I say slaves since the seven are saipaint, so not pets, slaves.

Had Capper not showed up..they may have had to fight the whole town for freedom.

My thoughts, 

Klugetown is like Tatoonie, Equestria doesn't exist there, so slavery is legal.

Edited by Karnak

It's not even a question. Capper was literally going to SELL them to a crime boss.

Life outside of Equestria and it's close neighbors seems to be a lawless, frightening, free-for-all.

EDIT: Though I admit it kind of made me laugh, because it was basically us bronies fighting over MLP merchandise. :lol:

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

It's not even a question. Capper was literally going to SELL them to a crime boss.

Life outside of Equestria and it's close neighbors seems to be a lawless, frightening, free-for-all.

EDIT: Though I admit it kind of made me laugh, because it was basically us bronies fighting over MLP merchandise. :lol:

Yeah, that is kinda funny. Though I only purchase the reference guides these days

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Some said it was pets...bull hockey, since they are saipaint, and own things, they were about to become slaves not pets.

I feel Klugetown should be an off limits place for everycreature.

1 minute ago, Karnak said:

Some said it was pets...bull hockey, since they are saipaint, and own things, they were about to become slaves not pets.

I feel Klugetown should be an off limits place for everycreature.

Though the mobile game is certainly not canon, it does show Capper and Celeano attempting to clean the place up a bit with the Mane Six, kicking Verko out of power, tidying up the town, and generally making the place less hostile and slummy. It's a nice thought.

9 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Though the mobile game is certainly not canon, it does show Capper and Celeano attempting to clean the place up a bit with the Mane Six, kicking Verko out of power, tidying up the town, and generally making the place less hostile and slummy. It's a nice thought.

True. 

Anything beyond Equestria is practically foreign territory and if you're not prepared for it... well... the movie answers that question better than I can.