Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best MLP Toy, merch?

Framerate Cartoons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/13/2018 at 1:05 AM, Framerate Cartoons said:

What is the best MLP Merch? You have have or you wanted?

G1 and Custom made Plush of your own creations Hooves down. the rest No Dice...

The Funko pop vinyl figures, the Spike plushie, and the banks (which surprisingly hasn't made one for Twilight* yet...) 

*Speaking of that, did Hasbro ever plan on making a Twilight bank or did they cancel it?  

• 9 months later...

Some of the fan made vinyl toys. I have a statue of Discord and Fluttershy that is of liimited signed quality. But, for actual merch that isn't that, I would say the Funko Vinyl ponies are the best. I really REALLY wish I could had joined the fandom before they stopped selling them. I have quite a few, but come cost me a LOT more than they originally sold for. Like my Glitter twilight that is about 200$. I payed 100 for that. 75$ for the normal luna and so much more for some of the others. I remember seeing a glitter luna in the local hot topic and thinking it looked weird when about a year or so before I started watching. If I was a fan then, I absolutely would had picked it up and I would have that crown jewel as a part of my collection. Because, that toy NRFB is 400$ easily. 

• 1 month later...

I really love the early brushables, and the seaponies are a favorite of mine. Especially the ones with glass eyes.

If they would release a Twilight Sparkle with actually blue hair? That would be the ultimate want.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a bunch of blind bag figures, a bunch of Funko vinyl figures (Mane 6, CMC, Derpy, Lyra and Sweetie Drops), the "Twilight Sparkle vs Tempest Shadow" fan series figure and last, but not least Kotobukiya Twilight Sparkle figure. That is really great. Expensive, but great. 

I do not have any of the brushables, because by default that are not as accurate and I would not be able to style their hair to match the show.

I would like Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer and Cozy Glow figures with molded hair. I prefer figures that are accurate, so I would not buy the "distorted" Funko Pop ones or Funko vinyl figures that are the wrong color.

• Brohoof 1