Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I’m new here... have fun I guess...

Im_not_crazy_im_just

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Looked up some mlp stuff

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Used to think it’s stupid.. watched the first episode and loved it...

I’m a new brony... I’ve been watching for about a half a year (sort of on and off) and I instantly realized how much I can relate to fluttershy. I try to be nice, I like making people happy, I’m generally an introvert, I like dragons, I wish I could talk to animals, etc. I am a very big gamer so half the time I’m playing something like earthbound, binding of Isaac, terraria, megaman, etc. (I play lots of old games) The only things I hate about MLP is every single creepypasta. Half the time they make me almost puke.

F90D38CE-A35B-4F1B-8664-8A92A25D8C04.gif

• Brohoof 8

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Im_not_crazy_im_just, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I've been getting into gaming more recently too, would love to also get into vintage gaming, but, until I move out I don't think my parents would let me own any older consoles due to a few factors.

How are you?

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Welcome to the herd, brosef! One of us! One of us! :lol:

Don't worry, you'll have fun here. There's something for everyone.

I’m good it feels so good to finally meet some nice people who can understand me.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there! Welcome to the MLPForums where we bronies gather round, role play help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there! ^_^ 

Oh, talking to animals would be great. :P Lots of old games? These were the best, weren't they? ^_^ I also like to play games. :muffins: 

Don't be bothered by creepypastas then. ;) These are meant to be weird and it doesn't apply only to MLP, so... don't blame MLP, but the creepy genre and the internets I guess. :derp: 

Welcome to the herd! :)