Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hewwo ponies!

abysia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just googled "mlp forums" lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well.. I fall in love with mlp when i saw episode with Queen Chrysails.

Hello everypony! Abyss/abysia here! im into the mlp since 2012 or something like that... I like dawings. And digital painting. Aaaand BJD (ball jointed dolls). Soo... it's nice to meet all of you! OwO:pinkie:

• Brohoof 9

Welcome aboard, Sia; it's great to have you here! :) How large of a collection of BJDs would you say you have? :bedeyes:

Either way, I hope you have a good time here, however long you may choose to stay! :D

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Welcome aboard, Sia; it's great to have you here! :) How large of a collection of BJDs would you say you have? :bedeyes:

Either way, I hope you have a good time here, however long you may choose to stay! :D

Hello Recherche! Unfortunately I don't have any of these beauties. I have a lot expenses so I can't afford for a doll (sorry if I wrote something bad) but I started saving $ for my ideal doll :)

• Brohoof 5

47 minutes ago, abysia said:

Hello everypony! Abyss/abysia here! im into the mlp since 2012 or something like that... I like dawings. And digital painting. Aaaand BJD (ball jointed dolls). Soo... it's nice to meet all of you! OwO:pinkie:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled "mlp forums" lol
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well.. I fall in love with mlp when i saw episode with Queen Chrysails.

I hope you have a great time here! And I love the Queen Chryssi episode too

• Brohoof 6

7 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @abysia, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

I'm fine, thanks! This is very friendly place, i like it uwu

• Brohoof 1

On 4/15/2018 at 7:18 AM, abysia said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled "mlp forums" lol
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well.. I fall in love with mlp when i saw episode with Queen Chrysails.

Welcome! I see you're doing fine that's good and I hope you have fun here. I see you like to draw and I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to see some of your work!

• Brohoof 2