Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So... discussion eh?

Titans08Mariota

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

I was gonna ask what you thought about the latest episode but I forgot you’re not a brony...:huh:. So is there a reason you dislike the show and are still here in the forum?

It's not that I "dislike" it, to be honest I haven't even ever watched an episode except for one time on a dare. I dont remember it. Just sat through it.

I'm here in the forums because of the people. Very nice people.

9 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

My topic of discussion: my back hurts. :scoots:

I hate back pain with a passion. I hope you feel better asap!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Titans08Mariota said:

I hate back pain with a passion. I hope you feel better asap!

Thanks hon. Me too.

Anywho, what's everyone up to? I was going to keep coloring my most recent drawing, but I think I'm too sleepy. XP

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Titans08Mariota said:

It's not that I "dislike" it, to be honest I haven't even ever watched an episode except for one time on a dare. I dont remember it. Just sat through it.

I'm here in the forums because of the people. Very nice people.

I had a feeling it was because the community which totally makes sense. The people are great here and it creates a very welcoming environment.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Thanks hon. Me too.

Anywho, what's everyone up to? I was going to keep coloring my most recent drawing, but I think I'm too sleepy. XP

I should go to sleep but I dont want to... I didn't sleep last night either though.

4 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I had a feeling it was because the community which totally makes sense. The people are great here and it creates a very welcoming environment.

Yeah, it's really nice here. Although I cant truly partake in some things due to my lack of knowledge of the show, it's still nice. Besides, I get to talk with people too!

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Thanks hon. Me too.

Just laying here. It’s midnight but all I can hear is a snowplow so sleep is difficult...:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Just laying here. It’s midnight but all I can hear is a snowplow so sleep is difficult...:okiedokieloki:

Oh yuck, that suuuucks... Glad I live in Texas. Snow plows aren't really a thing down here, at least in this region. XD

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Oh yuck, that suuuucks... Glad I live in Texas. Snow plows aren't really a thing down here, at least in this region. XD

Wow I wish I lived there. Up here in Minnesota we just got another 3ish feet this weekend.:dry:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

TEXAS! I'm in texas too! And yes, I can confirm that statement.

Also, thank you @Sliding Bolt for the follow!

Btw, its April guys... what I think happened is we switched hemispheres and its winter again.

1 minute ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Wow I wish I lived there. Up here in Minnesota we just got another 3ish feet this weekend.:dry:

LOL!! Yeah we got, like, ONE flurry earlier this year that like barely dusted the ground, and all the kids were outside like, "OMG OMG IT'S SNOW OMG!! XD"

2 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

TEXAS! I'm in texas too! And yes, I can confirm that statement.

WHOOHOO!! Go Best State!! XD

Spoiler

texas.png

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

No problem, you're cool.

Thanks so are you

2 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

LOL!! Yeah we got, like, ONE flurry earlier this year that like barely dusted the ground, and all the kids were outside like, "OMG OMG IT'S SNOW OMG!! XD"

WHOOHOO!! Go Best State!! XD

Reveal hidden contents

texas.png

Haha what’s the temp down there like 70?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Haha what’s the temp down there like 70?

Normally, but it's been surprisingly chilly for this time of year. It's 50 degrees outside right now. And the high for tomorrow is like low 80-something, which is actually quite nice.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sliding Bolt said:

:blink: Wow today was a high of 25...

Friggin' NOPE!! XP

Hey you said Minnesota right? Do you ever say "dontcha know"?

Before you ask, yeah I say "y'all" all the time. XD

• Brohoof 1