Reintroduction

Laurel Crown

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I don't remember

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

As a hater in a forum but it's a long story

Hello Everypony. I was already a member of this forum but things and stress kept me from being an ordinary presence. Now I feel more relaxed and confident on being an actual member rather than a "come-and-go" member, even when there are moments that makes me thinking I should joined much earlier as I became a brony in 2013. I hope it's not too late.

My name is Lorenzo Corona (not my real name but a pseudonym) and I'm from Italy, where the fandom is facing some serious issues since its creation such as having no Ponycon like other countries, still recovering from internal drama, lack of real friendly environment (unless you're in the biggest group to date or a pack of friends) and lack of communication and collaboration with other national fandoms.
Which is why my wish is to give my fandom some recognition in order to gain support and, of course, to make new friends outside of the peninsula.

I love everything regarding art such as fanfic, comics, pictures and even music.
Hence I'm an artist who is still struggling with creative block and discomfort [due to envy for other, much better artists] and wants to find my own style and character, although self-taught and really underdeveloped so I still consider myself a newbie to begin with.
I'm also a musician [a drummer, to be exact] but do not expect me to make covers or pony tracks in the future. I'm still studying it.
I'm pretty open about music, as long as quality comes first, but I do have a soft spot for rock and metal music as my favorite genres.

In roleplays I'll be known as Laurel Crown [pretty obvious XD] so I hope to be integreted in the world of Equestrian Empire without making too much noise.

I DO hope to be an even more constant presence in the poniverse. Not just here, but everywhere when I'm allowed.

:adorkable:

[Sorry for future broken english on my part. I'm still a B2 and I can do mistakes]

• Brohoof 6

You are welcome here, Laurel, and shouldn't have stayed away so long - you aren't required or expected to put in a certain number of hours or days, and are welcome to contribute, lurk or wander off for weeks if you wish :)

• Brohoof 5

25 minutes ago, Laurel Crown said:

Hello Everypony. I was already a member of this forum but things and stress kept me from being an ordinary presence. Now I feel more relaxed and confident on being an actual member rather than a "come-and-go" member, even when there are moments that makes me thinking I should joined much earlier as I became a brony in 2013. I hope it's not too late.

My name is Lorenzo Corona (not my real name but a pseudonym) and I'm from Italy, where the fandom is facing some serious issues since its creation such as having no Ponycon like other countries, still recovering from internal drama, lack of real friendly environment (unless you're in the biggest group to date or a pack of friends) and lack of communication and collaboration with other national fandoms.
Which is why my wish is to give my fandom some recognition in order to gain support and, of course, to make new friends outside of the peninsula.

I love everything regarding art such as fanfic, comics, pictures and even music.
Hence I'm an artist who is still struggling with creative block and discomfort [due to envy for other, much better artists] and wants to find my own style and character, although self-taught and really underdeveloped so I still consider myself a newbie to begin with.
I'm also a musician [a drummer, to be exact] but do not expect me to make covers or pony tracks in the future. I'm still studying it.
I'm pretty open about music, as long as quality comes first, but I do have a soft spot for rock and metal music as my favorite genres.

In roleplays I'll be known as Laurel Crown [pretty obvious XD] so I hope to be integreted in the world of Equestrian Empire without making too much noise.

I DO hope to be an even more constant presence in the poniverse. Not just here, but everywhere when I'm allowed.

:adorkable:

[Sorry for future broken english on my part. I'm still a B2 and I can do mistakes]

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: I don't remember
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: As a hater in a forum but it's a long story

Your English is better mine (I'm native to the spoken dialect of Scotland witch is a nouciance when writing because the words are quite different here but I'm still naitive speaker of English, just Scottish Modern English)

Welcome Back!

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome back! :grin: No worries, you're not too late! We are still here and keeping up well. :D I'm more of a jazz guy, but you like rock and metal, it's all good as well. I know many others here who like it as well! :proud: I hope you enjoy your stay back here and have fun! :rarity:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 5

Duuuude, we’re gonna get along well if you like rock and metal! :P 

Anyway, don’t worry, you aren’t late! The show’s still really good, and we’re still as alive as ever! :) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

• Brohoof 5

Hello there! ^_^ 

Better late than never! ;) 

I also like various form of art- and I'm trying these out by myself, but also self-taught, heh. :P Even though I'm doing stuff for few years now, I still consider myself as a beginner of some sort in each category. Personally I lean towards pixel art; 8-bit music/chiptunes and game development, hopefully something more in the future. :derp: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 4

18 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Your English is better mine (I'm native to the spoken dialect of Scotland witch is a nouciance when writing because the words are quite different here but I'm still naitive speaker of English, just Scottish Modern English)

Welcome Back!

I still think Scottish dialect is harder to listen because of the accent.

18 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome back! :grin: No worries, you're not too late! We are still here and keeping up well. :D I'm more of a jazz guy, but you like rock and metal, it's all good as well. I know many others here who like it as well! :proud: I hope you enjoy your stay back here and have fun! :rarity:

Jazz happens to be the second genre (or third) I personally like, as I'm leaning toward it on the drums. :D

18 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Duuuude, we’re gonna get along well if you like rock and metal! :P 

Anyway, don’t worry, you aren’t late! The show’s still really good, and we’re still as alive as ever! :) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

Can't wait to ask suggestions about bronies who does rock/metal such as The L-Train and Elias Frost.
I'm also considering listening ALL the Ponies at Dawn albums.

13 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome back to the forums, @Laurel Crown, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you? 

Much better than the previous time I was here. Definitely fine. ;)

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

Better late than never! ;) 

I also like various form of art- and I'm trying these out by myself, but also self-taught, heh. :P Even though I'm doing stuff for few years now, I still consider myself as a beginner of some sort in each category. Personally I lean towards pixel art; 8-bit music/chiptunes and game development, hopefully something more in the future. :derp: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Ironically those things are hobbies I never considered taking approach of. :lol: Good thing you like trying out for yourself. 

• Brohoof 5

8 hours ago, Laurel Crown said:

Ironically those things are hobbies I never considered taking approach of. :lol: Good thing you like trying out for yourself. 

To be honest I'd never guess I'd be approaching these either. It all... came from inspiration I found thanks to MLP. It sounds silly, but before I discovered MLP I was pretty much only playing games / watching YT all the time, nothing special. :derp: So... you never know! :D 

Well either way, I hope your hobbies will go well! :) 

• Brohoof 2