Martlin

[closed]

Hello, I am seeking chill people to room with for Friday-Saturday night [though i am also open to Thursday night]. I am open both to joining an existing room and booking one. Since there are no rooms available at the con hotel the booked room would be at a nearby hotel. 

About me:

I am a 23 year old male

I have never attended EFNW before but I have attended Babscon for the past 4 years. 

I will likely cosplay

I'm perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor

Let me know if interested!  

Edited by Martlin

Hi! I'm also looking for a hotel room! I'm a 24 year old woman and I'm a cosplayer and I'm also totally fine with sleeping on the floor if it comes to that. I've been going to BronyCon for 6 years, and I can't wait for EFNW, but I need a hotel room before I can be sure whether I'm going... 

• Smile 1

Hi, I just booked a room at the La Quinta directly across the street from the con with 2 double beds in it. Check in is Thursday night and checkout is Sunday morning. My flight won't land until about 10:20pm so you wouldn't be able to access the room until kinda late that day. 

Currently there are 2 of us in the room but it would be great to get another person to drop the price.

My discord is matt#5910

Hey. I'm a 19 year old guy. Is the offer still open for sharing a room? I'm able to pay, but like you I need to share. I've been going to EverfreeNW for the last 4 years and have been doing DJ stuff at the Renegade Stage for the last 3. I'm doing it again this year and will be bringing my gear with me which will be a laptop, DJ mixer and other odds and ends, but everything will fit in a backpack. I can bring a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor if needed.

My Discord is JackTrade#8191

It is full now sorry, :( I didn't update the post soon enough