Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there everyone/everypony!

Polar Breeze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

From a very good friend of mine, who is actually here! His name is That Guy with the Fries, and I could not be happier that he did!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was originally, and please do not hate me already.... But it was to make fun of it! Me and my sister saw it on Netflix, and just from the cover it seemed just a tad bit girly... so we just watched the very first episode of it! I have no idea what happened, either the world that the ponies were in or... seeing the Mane 6 and how their friendships developed... I... I wanted so much more of it!

Hey there everyone! I just made an account and everything here today, and to be honest right away, I am scared, and nervous on how this is all going to go... But! Thanks to a friend that helped and recommended this place to me here from how friendly and nice it was, I am here today in hopes just for looking for some friends! I... currently do not really have many both in the real world or online... so I am trying to break my shyness and antisocialness in hopes that maybe I can see that same niceness that my friend was talking about!

• Brohoof 7

Ohhh nono! My name is not Friend of Fries.... That was the person who told me to come over here! Hehe.... But thank you so much... I hope my stay here is one of the best times I will ever have!

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Hello Friend of Fries!! Don’t be scared, you’ll like it here. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Ohhh nono! My name is not Friend of Fries.... That was the person who told me to come over here! Hehe.... But thank you so much... I hope my stay here is one of the best times I will ever have!

Heehee, no, I know. I was just being silly and giving you that title. You ARE Fries’ friend after all!

I definitely hope so. So, is Rainbow Dash your favorite pony of ALL, or just your favorite Mane Six?

• Brohoof 6

Heehee, no, I know. I was just being silly and giving you that title. You ARE Fries’ friend after all!

I definitely hope so. So, is Rainbow Dash your favorite pony of ALL, or just your favorite Mane Six?

Ahhh, okay! Hehe... my bad for not getting it there! As for my favorite pony? Naaaah, Dashie is not mine if we went beyond the Mane Six! That would actually have to be.... Vinyl Scratch, in my opinion!

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Ahhh, okay! Hehe... my bad for not getting it there! As for my favorite pony? Naaaah, Dashie is not mine if we went beyond the Mane Six! That would actually have to be.... Vinyl Scratch, in my opinion!

S’all good.

Ah, very nice! My favorite is Princess Celestia! But my favorite non-pony is Ahuizotl.

• Brohoof 5

S’all good.

Ah, very nice! My favorite is Princess Celestia! But my favorite non-pony is Ahuizotl.

Ooooo, nice! Honestly, I like almost everypony from the show.... Heh, It is just so hard to pick any favorite sometimes! I know mine have changed over and over again! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

Ooooo, nice! Honestly, I like almost everypony from the show.... Heh, It is just so hard to pick any favorite sometimes! I know mine have changed over and over again! :pinkie:

Heehee, nothing wrong with that! You’re right, they’re all very lovely characters. <3

• Brohoof 5

Heehee, nothing wrong with that! You’re right, they’re all very lovely characters. <3

Yup! <3 And, thank you for such the warm welcome! You are one of the first to do so, and it already has a warm feeling in my heart!

• Brohoof 5

Yup! <3 And, thank you for such the warm welcome! You are one of the first to do so, and it already has a warm feeling in my heart!

Of course hon! I’m always around for a chat if you feel like it. X3

• Brohoof 5

Of course hon! I’m always around for a chat if you feel like it. X3

Of course I would! I mean, as I said, I really need ponies to talk to and maybe some friends, so I would always love to! :3

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the site! Dont be nervous, everyone here is very welcoming. I'm not a brony, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy it here!!

Damn. I'm invisible today.

Edited by Titans08Mariota
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Of course I would! I mean, as I said, I really need ponies to talk to and maybe some friends, so I would always love to! :3

Sweet! Well you just let me know. For now though, I should probably go to bed. It’s after 1am here. XD

Goodnight, hon!

• Brohoof 5

Sweet! Well you just let me know. For now though, I should probably go to bed. It’s after 1am here. XD

Goodnight, hon!

Awww, well alright... You sleep tight and all then! Goodnight, and I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 6

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Butterscotch Pony, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Pretty awesome that you got referred to here by someone on the site!

How are you?

Thank you for a kind welcoming! I am already REALLY enjoying my stay here, to be honest!

I sure did, I mean... I thought I was NEVER going to come here, just my shyness always told me no, going to such a popular forum place when I usually only talk to one or two at a time... But I could not be happier in trying to kick that shyness goodbye!

I am doing great, just still trying to get nice and comfy around here!

Just now, Valencia said:

See @Butterscotch Pony? Told you :orly: and I didn't even mention you to him xD 

Yeah yeah... you are right there! :3

• Brohoof 4

Hi there. Welcome to the MLPForums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if you need anything.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 4

I might take you up on that offer, @Crosswind , Thank you! And I already am, so much more than what I was expecting!

Just now, Photon Jet said:

Hi there. Welcome to the MLPForums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if you need anything.

Thank you again, and, from how everypony is doing and how... nice you all are? I might not need a thing, I feel so liked and loved already, it is very nice!

• Brohoof 6