Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there everyone/everypony!

Polar Breeze

45 minutes ago, That Guy with the Fries said:

Welcome to the forums! :D

See? Makin' friends already, eh? c: It's such a nice place here, have a wonderful stay!

It is much easier here than anywhere I have been! ^_^ So thank you SO much again... for showing me this place... I feel like I owe you BIG time for this!

2 hours ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Welcome to the site! Dont be nervous, everyone here is very welcoming. I'm not a brony, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy it here!!

Damn. I'm invisible today.

Thank you! I already am and I think I am going to be here for a very long time if this keeps up! And no worries, brony or not... this feels like a welcoming place for all!

• Brohoof 4

Y'know, you kinda remind me of myself, Butterscotch; I was pretty nervous when I entered this Forums as well... but that didn't last very long. :rarity: All of the lovely folks here welcomed me the same way they welcomed you. It was a pretty amazing experience for me. :squee:

With that said, welcome to the MLP Forums, Butters; It's great to have you here! :yay: It seems like you're already enjoying yourself, so I don't think wishing you a good time is necessary! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, Butters. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! B) No need to be scared, as you can see we're a pretty friendly community! :dash: I see you've already settled in and made a couple of new friends! Enjoy your stay and more importantly, have fun! :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! :yay: 

No worries, you'll get friends in ten seconds flat! :D

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :) 

Agreed, this was the fastest I have ever made friends! ^_^

54 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Y'know, you kinda remind me of myself, Butterscotch; I was pretty nervous when I entered this Forums as well... but that didn't last very long. :rarity: All of the lovely folks here welcomed me the same way they welcomed you. It was a pretty amazing experience for me. :squee:

With that said, welcome to the MLP Forums, Butters; It's great to have you here! :yay: It seems like you're already enjoying yourself, so I don't think wishing you a good time is necessary! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, Butters. :)

Heh... really? Well that is great that  I was not the only one in those regards! :D Yes, it seems like everypony here is just all very nice! Either that or this is all staged... which I do not think it is! That being said, yes! I am already enjoying myself and... well... having the best time I have ever had in my whole life I feel like now! I hope to see more of you as well, @Recherche!

37 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

It's a pleasure meeting you! @Butterscotch Pony:squee:

Welcome to Poniverse MLP Forums! :yay:

I hope you'll have a wonderful time in here!

Yea! Have fun making friends! :grin:

5ad5e92722c79_MatraxialArtemis(Complete)2.thumb.png.c0db4f89e5eb93ed0b255c55e7c0b0c4.png5ad5e94f7ddab_SkyTyphoon(Complete).png.c9682b788a779269a047858581238f60.png

I know I have said this a bunch now, and I am sorry for being repetitive, but once more, thank you for the hello! The time here is doing wonders for me, I honestly thought hardly anypony was going to react or respond to this new pony... but the results blew everything out of the water! I am doing so good and it is only thanks to all of you!

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Heh... really? Well that is great that  I was not the only one in those regards! :D Yes, it seems like everypony here is just all very nice! Either that or this is all staged... which I do not think it is! That being said, yes! I am already enjoying myself and... well... having the best time I have ever had in my whole life I feel like now! I hope to see more of you as well, @Recherche!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm most certainly not faking any of this! :squee:

It's great to hear that someone is having the same amazing experience as I did! With the way things are looking now, you'll grow like I have in no time! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! B) No need to be scared, as you can see we're a pretty friendly community! :dash: I see you've already settled in and made a couple of new friends! Enjoy your stay and more importantly, have fun! :sneer:

I am not only enjoying my stay, but, doing so much more too now! Sorry for responding to everypony, I just want to make sure nopony is left out and everything in this! I am having a blast with all of ya, and right now I hope none of this ever ends!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm most certainly not faking any of this! :squee:

It's great to hear that someone is having the same amazing experience as I did! With the way things are looking now, you'll grow like I have in no time! :yay:

Me too! It's just so exciting to meet a new pony to the Poniverse MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Recherche said:

Oh, I was not implying that you or anypony else was! It is just a surprise for me to see so many good ponies around here all at once, in one place! I already liked this soon as the first pony responded to me, so I do not think you have to wish any of that! :D

Just now, Matraxial Artemis said:

Me too! It's just so exciting to meet a new pony to the Poniverse MLP Forums!

I can tell! I mean, I bet you have already been just as nice to me as anypony else who said a shy and nervous hello like me! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

Hi Butterscotch and welcome to the forums! Any friend of Fries is a welcome guest. Ah who am I kidding, you're welcome regardless. :D

I hope you're enjoying all this place has to offer. If you have any questions about how the site works or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 3

32 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Butterscotch and welcome to the forums! Any friend of Fries is a welcome guest. Ah who am I kidding, you're welcome regardless. :D

I hope you're enjoying all this place has to offer. If you have any questions about how the site works or just want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime.

Happy foruming! :)

Heh, awwwh... well it was all him who introduced me here and told me to give it a try! And... wow, I just like him so much more for pushing me to do it, because... best thing he could have done for me! :D As for the questions, naaaah! I mean I have never been on a forum before and all, but it seems all simple and easy enough, but thank you so much for the offer! I will be SURE to do so if I ever do, and trust me.... I might be a regular user now, this is all just way too good to pass up! :3

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! No need to be scared, this is probably one of the friendliest places I’ve ever been in. :squee:

Have fun making new friends! :D 

Well, I am meeting a lot of new friends... now I just have to keep them! That is the challenge I face! :D

Thank you very much, it has already been a blast... I feel like I am repeating once again, but this is all true!

• Brohoof 2