Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Kind of MLP Pony Type Are You? Quiz

Lucky Bolt

Here's a fun quiz you can take to find out which pony race you'd belong to in Equestria! The quiz can be found here

Apparently I would be a pegasus. Sounds about right. :dash:

What about y'all?

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Little Harmony said:

I'm a Pegasus! Huh, like my OC. And I based the OC off of myself- oh my Celestia I knew which race I was before I took the quiz!!!!

Same! :pinkie:

Apparently I'm a unicorn. :wau: It's definitely an odd result since the page says that stereotypically unicorns tend to be smart and even snobbish but I'm pretty much the complete opposite of both of those things. At least the part where it says that unicorns may lack physical strength sounds true to me.

This quiz is rigged IMO. Keep getting Unicorn after answering all 18 questions sincerely. I wanna be an ordinary pony with no magic and no flying, but having the power to go Super Saiyan. Did the test four times to get Earth Pony since I prefer being basic, and 3/4 I get Unicorn. >:S

I got Earth Pony :okiedokieloki:

I'm not sure how I feel about Earth Ponies, though I do grow a garden in the summer time, bake, and take my dog for walks too, and I love the large open skies of the country so those are probably some major earth pony traits that I possess :)  

As if I didn't already know, I'm a unicorn.

Spoiler

Unicorn

star_counter_by_xxmioxx-d4jaij0.jpg
You would be a unicorn!

With their easily identifiable horn, unicorns are the only kind of pony that are able to actively perform magic. Their magic is usually limited to their own speciality or area of expertise, but a common ability shared by most unicorns is the ability to manipulate objects via telekinesis. 

Unicorns may lack physical strength or prowess, but what they lack they more than make up with wit and intellect. They may be considered smart and cultured even to the point of stereotypically being snobbish or uptight, but this trait does not apply to everypony.

While unicorns can be found across Equestria (aside from Cloudsdale), Canterlot features largely unicorn residents.

Typical cutiemarks for unicorns usually involve astronomical motifs -- stars, moons, comets, etc, or gemstones or even musical notes.

Typical colours involve purples, blues, pinks, white -- but browns, yellows or orange are not uncommon.

Well What do you know? It says Unicorn. No surprise considering my Ponysona. Still, I originally chose Unicorn so I could do Disney Magic with it.:P

• Brohoof 1