Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Introduction

A French Derpy full of Salt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Goofing around.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was goofing around on internet when I come across on MLP art, and I stay there until I became a fan. In 2014.

Hey! I'm a french guy ,17 years old, who likes Derpy and who discover this website while searching in Internet.

I'm into games, memes, animals and (of course) PONIES and in the games, I like PAYDAY 2, Killing Floor 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2 (lotsa 2 in the games) and Garry's Mod.

I'm like the silent guy you had in class that didn't say a word for the whole semester. If you invite me in a party, I'll become best friend with your dog/cat.

I have one social fear: the fear to disturb someone, even to ask a question, it's a challenge for me.

I'm good at posing and creating ponies in SFM, but I still need to learn all of the particle and the lighting for maximum effect.

I really don't know how to post an introduction, so if you ahve question or something, ask it! you know... if you want to ...

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the Forums, Sodium (is that nickname okay with you?)! :fluttershy: How are you doing this fine Tuesday?

Either way, I hope you have a good time here, whatever you may decide to pursue! :) Here's your first brohoof!

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the Forums!

Hope you enjoy your time here; there's tons of places to hang around and have fun in!

Look forward to seeing you around!

(I also think that Derpy profile pic is cute. :muffins:)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there! :yay:

Heh- I'm also not a fan of poking others. :P Either way don't you worry, here you can be as loud as you want to be! :yay: Also, feel free to poke me whenever you'd like to for whatever reason! ;) I'll not punch you through monitor after all. :lol: 

Oh that profile picture - have you played the game? :catface: 

I hope you'll have fun! Welcome to the herd! :D