Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Dear Hasbro" complaint letter game

Dr.McDoom!

Make a brief, fictional complaint letter to Hasbro, and post it here for lulz.

Use this page for reference and inspiration.

Dear Habro, My family was run over by a train. I find your portrayal of trains as a mode of transportation, and not the bloodthirsty murder machines that they are, offensive. Please remove all trains from the show and toy line.

• Brohoof 2

Dear Hasbro,

Diamond Tiara is mean, ugly, offensive, and mean. Please remove her from the show.

Sincerely,

That Guy Who Keeps E-mailing You Stuff To Get Rid Of, But You Never Get Rid Of

(edited)

Dear Hasbro,

The lack of male ponies in the show is a form of sexism. Please remove some female ponies from the show, or add more males.

Sincerely, a concerned Priest.

Edited by =) Fluttershy (=

Dear Has/b/ro, why is there still no Cyanide laced ponies?

I thought we had a deal when I buried that incident for you doods.

Sincerely; "I still have the footage".

Dear Princess CelestiaHasbro,

The ponies' cuteness is a large or health hazard due to number of people coming down with diabetes from it. To prevent this, I request all ponies be blocked out with a large black box, and their voices replaced with Microsoft Sam.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Hasbro,

Your show, "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic", is more addicting than either drugs or alcohol. If this trend continues, we will be forced to take legal action, as our former customers are now turning to this children's show for comfort.

Sincerly, the Russian Mafia.

Dear Hasbro

Please make season 3 faster because not having enough MLP is a health hazard to people causing depression, headaches, suicidal thoughts and suicide. Please fix this by releasing season 3 now.

-Mal

Dear hasbro

Your fanbase for the T.V show My little pony: friendship is magic, is an incredibly disturbing one, please send them all to equestria so they can leave the rest of the world in peace.

Sincerly The world

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear Hasbro,

The character angel bunny and all he does is basically encouraging domestic abuse. Remove him from the show immediately! The little prick hit Fluttershy...

Sincerely,

One Fluttershy fan who cried when Angel slapped her.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

(edited)

I think I have a good one

Dear Hasbro!

My friends call me a "Complete Ass" and therefore I find your use of "Ass"(Mule) Characters extremely offensive. These characters should be censored to protect other "Asses" out there from such hurtful things!

Sincerely, an ass.

That's bad, I apologize to any one who is offended by this! Why not write a letter about it?! :P

Edited by Master-Lord Sprixx
  • Brohoof 1

Dear Hasbro,

The lack of male ponies in the show is a form of sexism. Please remove some female ponies from the show, or add more males.

Sincerely, a concerned Priest.

watch how they remove Flutters from the show....

Dear Hasbro.....

Where are my pants?

Your's truely,

A very confused Pinkazoid

Dear Hasbro,

Who da hail was that random pony from the first McDonald's toy line for MLP?

Sincerely, a fat guy who obviously knows everything about the show.

(edited)

Dear Hasbro

We need more favor to build an army of Anubites. Those pesky greeks have started to surround us with fortified walls

Edited by Weyland

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Dear Hasbro,

Equestria do not exist in this world, which offends me. Also, the ponies that you make do not exist in this world either, which offends me even more. Also, stop making these ponies so attractive, this is a kids' show for goodness' sake.

- I-like Complaining.

Edited by AppleSpark

Dear Hasbro,

I am deeply offended by your show. My eyes are misaligned and because of this I am constantly made fun of by the name "Derpy."

Please go back in time and create a clumsy but happy pony named Derpy (or, something like Ditzy Doo if that's too offensive) and insert her somewhere into most of the episodes. This will give me a character to identify with. Thank you.

Sincerely, Me.

P.S. If you do this, please make sure I still send this letter or it could destroy the universe or something idk lol

I doubt they'll go through with this, but it would mean a lot to me!