Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's going to the Bronycon in Maryland this year?

Dashy 4 Ever

Nah I can't make it, my mom would never let me go and Baltimore is a really far drive from where I live in Minnesota. I could fly out there, but traveling by air isn't really too cheap :(

I don't think I'll be able to go to any pony cons until maybe next summer, by then I'll be graduated from High School so most of the year would open up time-wise and I'll be pretty close to turning 18 too, which would mean I wouldn't need my mom's permission to go anywhere anymore :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I'll be heading to my 6th Bronycon.

What do you want to know?

Well, the prices, what's it like there, is it a lot of fun?

21 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I live in Scotland so it'd cost over £2000 just for a flight!

But I've wanted to go to it for since I heard of it in like 2014 (when I became a MLP fan)

Cool! 

I live in Charlotte, NC. The drive is maybe 8 hours till Maryland. Though I'm 14, I don't have a driver's license yet.

22 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

I already have a room.

AWESOME!!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sonic X Rainbow Dash said:

Well, the prices, what's it like there, is it a lot of fun?

Cool! 

Prices for what? Hotel? Flight? Badges? General merchandise? Most of it will be on their website. http://www.bronycon.org/

What's it like? Well your surrounded by thousands of friendly, fun loving fans of pastel horse folk. The atmosphere is positive. Plenty of people to talk to. Music everywhere. Lots of people chanting "Fun?" 

And on that last point, yes. It is indeed a lot of fun. I wouldn't be going for a 6th year if it wasn't, nor would it be held for an 8th. My first was an experience for me. A life affirming one. It's one of those things that helped reinforce that my investment in this fandom, this movement, was very worthwhile. 

So, yeah. It's fun. 

Also the food is pretty good. 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Prices for what? Hotel? Flight? Badges? General merchandise? Most of it will be on their website. http://www.bronycon.org/

What's it like? Well your surrounded by thousands of friendly, fun loving fans of pastel horse folk. The atmosphere is positive. Plenty of people to talk to. Music everywhere. Lots of people chanting "Fun?" 

And on that last point, yes. It is indeed a lot of fun. I wouldn't be going for a 6th year if it wasn't, nor would it be held for an 8th. My first was an experience for me. A life affirming one. It's one of those things that helped reinforce that my investment in this fandom, this movement, was very worthwhile. 

So, yeah. It's fun. 

Also the food is pretty good. 

WOW!! THANKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I might be going to Bronycon this year, hopefully. I just recently got a new job at Amazon and I'll be starting there next week. I'm going to ask if I'm able to go the convention, so hopefully they'll allow me to go. If not, then hopefully I'll be able to go next year.