Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creating ponies for SFM (Closed for now (Finales and vacations))

A French Derpy full of Salt

24 minutes ago, Salty French Unicorn said:

I'm still open, I can do the color gradient on her legs, but the color gradient on the mane and the tail will be hard, but possible!

I'll see what I can do, I'll start her on Wednesday, maybe.

Thank you very very much! I know, if there will be problems with colours or anything else, tell me c:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/04/2018 at 12:11 PM, Salty French Unicorn said:

Hi! I'm creating OCs on SFM! I'm not in vacation anymore, so the slots are reloaded every week. Working on ponies on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and the week-ends.

/!\ READ BEFORE POSTING YOUR OC /!\

The process can be tricky sometimes, but I'll not accept hard manes/tails or very hard stuff, the limit is on the source files I have and my own limitations.

Requirements :

-A picture of your OC

-Your cutie mark (I can make the background transparent, don't worry)

-The pose you want (only if you want)

List of tails and manes (the uncolored ones are not tested, pretty sure I can not texture them, I'll see what I can do) :

Reveal hidden contents

Pony Mane and Tail chart (update3)

If your mane/tail isn't in this list, I'm sorry, I can't do it, I can't create manes and tails

Example of my work :

Reveal hidden contents

Left : Red Winter (my friend) Right : Leroy (my OC, I don't have a name for now, so, I'll use my last name)

25D89F68269BF059B33CFDC6DA2C0CF4FD63F4B8

Slot 1:

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Slot 4:

Slot 5:

If I do not accept you, it's because I can't do that level of detail, or all of the slots has been taken.

Think you can do Kronos, the Psychotic Cyborg Revenent Mercenary? Aka, my OC. Challenge: he typically walks on his hind legs.

IMG_1551.JPG.41a87ba318cc0c8cb46b6d8979620bbf.JPG

Whatchya think, can you do it? It’s okay if you cant. I understand. There’s lots of mechanical details on him to edit and manipulate, but no pressure or anything. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Think you can do Kronos, the Psychotic Cyborg Revenent Mercenary? Aka, my OC. Challenge: he typically walks on his hind legs.

IMG_1551.JPG.41a87ba318cc0c8cb46b6d8979620bbf.JPG

Whatchya think, can you do it? It’s okay if you cant. I understand. There’s lots of mechanical details on him to edit and manipulate, but no pressure or anything. 

Sorry, I can't, for 2 reason.

1. That level of details on this (below) is possible, but extremely hard. There's no exact clue of where are the ears, legs...

Spoiler

I can only post what I created, not what others have created. (I removed the eyelashes)

body.thumb.png.f310cf75d7500bc981f6e4378cd5f3ac.png

2. I don't have source cyborgs models. If I learn how to create models on Blender and such, I could (maybe) create it.

Edited by Salty French Unicorn

10 hours ago, Salty French Unicorn said:

@jita23 Here's yours! I try my best on the tail and the manes for all those colors, and I'm pretty happy of myself!

5ae41c9bb9a21_posterOCTija.thumb.png.0a460f75ee903336e2bae3e78725e81f.png

Oh. My. God. She looks absolutely beautiful! I love it! <3 it was probably challenge for you, and I appreciete you made her ^^

(Just curious, is there any way to download the model? I never used SFM but hell, she looks stunning!)

37 minutes ago, jita23 said:

Oh. My. God. She looks absolutely beautiful! I love it! <3 it was probably challenge for you, and I appreciete you made her ^^

(Just curious, is there any way to download the model? I never used SFM but hell, she looks stunning!)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uaozmw0s4emva01/AACO47bgERPO_rstW-rJzQ27a?dl=0

and read the "Read Meh!" to know where to install.

7 hours ago, Salty French Unicorn said:

Sorry, I can't, for 2 reason.

1. That level of details on this (below) is possible, but extremely hard. There's no exact clue of where are the ears, legs...

Reveal hidden contents

I can only post what I created, not what others have created. (I removed the eyelashes)

body.thumb.png.f310cf75d7500bc981f6e4378cd5f3ac.png

2. I don't have source cyborgs models. If I learn how to create models on Blender and such, I could (maybe) create it.

That’s okay. I understand that it was a really REALLY long shot from the get go considering that Kronos is not a typical looking OC to begin with. Thanks for your consideration and feedback, though. 

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hi there! ^^

Would you like to do my OC, Emperor Blu Traincrown? No harm feelings if you don't! :muffins:

Please pick a pose between the two ^^

Choose any background you want! ^^

Well, please do with Night Light's mane and Caramel's tail :please: 

Thank you very much in advance, bud! :D

PS: That's okay if you don't have a crown in your files! ;)

MLP Emperor Blu Traincrown (angry).png

MLP Emperor Blu Traincrown in Regalia (side).png

Emperor Blu Traincrown CM 2.png

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown