Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite quotes in games.

A French Derpy full of Salt

You can quote one character per post, you can post a video with those quotes too! (if the game isn't famous, you can describe the character too!)

Medic Bulldozer from PAYDAY 2! All of those lines are when he revive one of his teammates.

(those lines are full of insults, sorry)

0:07 > "Results are back, you're a b*tch! Now, get up!

1:03 > "On your f*cking feet! You're not gonna be pretty, but ... There's not much to start with!"

1:10 > "Good news, Free health care! Bad news, I'm your doctor!"

• Brohoof 1

Warcraft 3 Priest unit.  His last clickable sayings.

"Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."

0:39 of the below video.

"Stoicism brother, learn it" and "this place shall fall into compliance" from the game Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade, there are so many great lines but I like those two especially

"Sometimes, you eat the mountain lion... sometimes, you get covered in shit." - Saints Row 2

"It's my way of saying, 'I'm sorry I twisted your DNA like a kitten with a ball of yarn'!'" - Fallout 3

"BIG MONEYYYY! BIG PRIZESSS!  I LOVE IT!" - Smash TV

"... I'll just call you MID-BOSS!" - Disgaea

"A man chooses... a slave obeys." - Bioshock

"WHO DO YOU VOODOO, BITCH!?" - Dead Island

"'Wait', he says... DO I LOOK LIKE A WAITER?" - Final Fantasy 3 (6)

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to go with this speech from a rather old quest on WoW back in 2012.

Sylvanas is my all time favorite WoW character, and when I heard this speech for the first time, I fell in love with it. Especially towards the end when she mentions the Alliance. This is an epic foreshadow to the events of Battle For Azeroth. I find it funny how much the Alliance is blinded by ignorance. The kingdom of Lordaeron saved them during their time of need, but when they are taken over by the undead the Alliance did little to help. In fact they flat out abandoned Lordaeron when they found out they were turned undead, but sentient. And despite saving their kingdom from the Horde years prior, they repay them by besieging their lands, multiple times.

"We grieve at their deaths, but for this we are scorned...'processions as they are called. Victims as they call them. It is true that there is a vast plane between our definitions but the grief? They do not understand how intricately connected we are. What they do not understand is when it comes to our 'processions’. We do not necessity want them to die. In truth, sometime we do. But mostly, we do not. We do however, need them….we need them to be there for us at all times. We need them to endure, to endure what we are giving to them. Really-in the perfect world, they'd never die. Their existences would simply be to endure what we impart on them. Death is an unfortunate side effect on what we do. For we when we lose our 'processions, we are grieved. Not because we miss them, but because we have no one else when they are gone. This is how the cycle is reborn. For we are but hallow men...built with broken vein. "   -Masochisia.

"Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you. And I'm sorry. You didn't react at the time, so I was worried it sailed right over your head. Which would have made this apology seem insane. That's why I had to call you garbage a second time just now."

- GLaDOs, Portal 2

400px-GLaDOS_P2.png.92a20b13e7bf6135629279671a3a2280.png

Edited by SharpWit