Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy~

twilly_brony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend recommended to me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched it, I think this one reason is enough.

Uhm, hi everypony, I am a chinese, become a brony since last year (still very young huh), I watch all the shows and like it a lot just like you. My fav is Twilly cuz I'm kinda like her in real life, reading is the best and best friend is library too (jk xp). I'm not quite a talktive person, but I hope I can make some friends here, like real friends, not just play games together sometimes, but also we can share some happy times or sad times in daily life, or stupid times and laugh together. We can talk about our worries, just trust and being honest.I like poems but not good at it. I am shy, emotional sometimes, that depends on how you define it. 

I... dunno how to make friends actually, kinda paranoid, I dunno. 

Like poems, but not good at it. Write chinese poems, sometimes write fictions in fimfiction. Write lyrics, but not melody. I like music, play chinese flute and harmonica, and ten hole harp too. I like literature. Can speak francais juste un peu. Learning italiano recently. I wanna handle some languages, just the same reason why I watch videos or play games: just for fun. 

Discord: Twinkle Shy Brony # 1189

I hope I can get along with you guys, I think... 

• Brohoof 10

No need to feel paranoid. :fluttershy: Don't worry; most of us are friendly here; you'll have made some friends in no time!

It's great to you have you here, Twily! Whatever you may decide to pursue here, I hope it goes well! Here's you very first brohoof!

Oh, and another Chinese Twilight fan? You ought to get along well with @Wannabrony:D

Regardless, I hope you have a great time here!

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 4

Hey there, pal!:)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll be able to make new friends in no time, here!:lol:

Like Recherche has said:

1 hour ago, Recherche said:

Don't worry; most of us are friendly here; you'll have made some friends in no time!

Hey, I read you're currently learning Italian! Ottimo! I haven't met anyone here who can speak it yet, except for @Trotteur Sauvage!

If you ever need some help with it, just ask, I'll be more than happy to help!:smug:

That said, enjoy your stay!^_^

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

What Chinese dialect do you speak?

thank you! i just found this is a lovely place, full of warmth and happiness, i do love here~ 

I don't speak dialect actually, if there must be, should be mandarin

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, twilly_brony said:

thank you! i just found this is a lovely place, full of warmth and happiness, i do love here~ 

I don't speak dialect actually, if there must be, should be mandarin

I've been trying to learn Mandarin!

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey there, pal!:)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll be able to make new friends in no time, here!:lol:

Like Recherche has said:

Hey, I read you're currently learning Italian! Ottimo! I haven't met anyone here who can speak it yet, except for @Trotteur Sauvage!

If you ever need some help with it, just ask, I'll be more than happy to help!:smug:

That said, enjoy your stay!^_^

thank you, i'm just starting it, so even can barely build a sentence. my level is just like counting numbers xddd

i decided to learn this because it can be typed easily with the keyboard, and i think i started to get interested in it since i played assassin's creed xddd

2 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I've been trying to learn Mandarin!

really? cool! I think maybe i can help you with that. i'm good at chinese than most other chinese, cuz i'm a literature poni~ yay! ><

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, twilly_brony said:

thank you, i'm just starting it, so even can barely build a sentence. my level is just like counting numbers xddd

i decided to learn this because it can be typed easily with the keyboard, and i think i started to get interested in it since i played assassin's creed xddd

really? cool! I think maybe i can help you with that. i'm good at chinese than most other chinese, cuz i'm a literature poni~ yay! ><

Thanks!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, twilly_brony said:

A baby must learn how to walk properly, before running, ain't that right?:smug:

Yeah, AC fascinated me, as well! When I played AC II, I was so surprised to see how Florence was like during the Rinascimental Age! Now, everytime I visit it, I just can't avoid Ezio's Family soundtrack to come to my mind!

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Yeah, AC fascinated me, as well! When I played AC II, I was so surprised to see how Florence was like during the Rinascimental Age! Now, everytime I visit it, I just can't avoid Ezio's Family soundtrack to come to my mind!

they say i walked like a model in those days after i played ac ii, cuz i was trying to copy ezio's walking  xdd

13 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

think im still crawling now

• Brohoof 3

Hello twilly_brony!

Welcome to MLPForums, the best place for a fandom like this. I'm Mohawk Blaze, a former staff member on the site who has been here for 6 years on and off. Be sure to read the rules, found here. If you have any questions, they can be asked in the Site Questions & Tech Support board (though I'd be happy to try and answer any!). If you got any ideas, feel free to post them in Feedback!

Leave me a PM or ask a staff member if you need help! :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Mohawk Blaze said:

Hello twilly_brony!

Welcome to MLPForums, the best place for a fandom like this. I'm Mohawk Blaze, a former staff member on the site who has been here for 6 years on and off. Be sure to read the rules, found here. If you have any questions, they can be asked in the Site Questions & Tech Support board (though I'd be happy to try and answer any!). If you got any ideas, feel free to post them in Feedback!

Leave me a PM or ask a staff member if you need help! :)

thank you! i've read it earlier once i signed up xdd

wait, s... sombra? the sombra sombra? wow, that picture refreshes my mind... 

• Brohoof 2

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 4

15 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

thank you, i noted that... and greetings to you~ ><

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Recherche said:

Oh, and another Chinese Twilight fan? You ought to get along well with @Wannabrony:D

Thanks for the intro! :squee: 

Hello and welcome fellow Chinese member! ^_^ I'm pleased to make you acquaintance! I'm actually Cantonese, not Mandarin, but I still know a little of it. Je comprends francais, je peux lire francais mais juste un peu aussi. And I'm trying to learn Espanol right now, so I guess we both like learning languages. I think it's fun as well! :adorkable: I became a brony in Dec 2016, so I'm relatively new too! I think we have quite a bit in common here, though I'm not the biggest fan of reading. :wacko: Don't worry, you'll get along with the rest of us here just fine! I'm sure that you will make some friends while you're here. :twi: I hope you enjoy your stay here, make many great friends, and have fun! :P

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! I like to make music as well, so it looks like we have something in common! You seem like a friendly person, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. :) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

• Brohoof 5

4 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Believe it or not, I still do that!:D

pffft hahaha, i never did that since i played ac iii, but i looked strange when i was runing xdd

5 hours ago, brutwilight sharple said:

Welcome to mlp fourms enjoy your fourmsmoondancer__by_vector_brony-d9on1zz.png&

thank you sharple~ ^^

4 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! I like to make music as well, so it looks like we have something in common! You seem like a friendly person, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. :) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

thank you rhythm, i'm already having a great time~ i think this place is lovely and sweet, i feel happy to be here~ 

5 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Thanks for the intro! :squee: 

Hello and welcome fellow Chinese member! ^_^ I'm pleased to make you acquaintance! I'm actually Cantonese, not Mandarin, but I still know a little of it. Je comprends francais, je peux lire francais mais juste un peu aussi. And I'm trying to learn Espanol right now, so I guess we both like learning languages. I think it's fun as well! :adorkable: I became a brony in Dec 2016, so I'm relatively new too! I think we have quite a bit in common here, though I'm not the biggest fan of reading. :wacko: Don't worry, you'll get along with the rest of us here just fine! I'm sure that you will make some friends while you're here. :twi: I hope you enjoy your stay here, make many great friends, and have fun! :P

Gracias! (Don't look at me, that's the only espanol word I know xdd) When i say my fav is twilly actually i'm not just a twilly fan but also like a living twilly in real life (just i feel like that), especially like the twilly in the very begining of the show, party pooper, egghead, social phobia. i think this place is amazing and i love here. 

btw i always wanna learn alveolar trill but failed all the time, for like weeks, any suggestions? 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

Making friends requires crafting at level 12 and some rare ingredients, so yeah... jk :lol: 

No worries, everything will go well here! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

Making friends requires crafting at level 12 and some rare ingredients, so yeah... jk :lol: 

No worries, everything will go well here! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

uhm... thank you... b... but i only have a level 20 reading, level 15 dreaming, level 15 insanity... and level -10 social skills... owo

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, twilly_brony said:

uhm... thank you... b... but i only have a level 20 reading, level 15 dreaming, level 15 insanity... and level -10 social skills... owo

No worries! Just craft some sandwiches over and over again until you reach the required level. :lol: Or you can use the reading skill to read friendship skill books to gain instant boost there. :D 

Either way, many players here have friendship aura, so even without anything you'll be fine. ;) 

• Brohoof 2