Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is it easy for you to say '' I'm sorry ''?

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

6 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Nope, I apologize about five times per half hour :laugh:

Everyone who actually knows me knows this, and I get told to stop apologizing on a regular basis

I've also been told cause I apologize so often I don't mean it, which is really never the case I swear

I actually said if I saved a dollar Everytime either I or Lektra Bolt apologies to each other, I would make a lot of money to support my family.

Depends on the scenario, but I usually have no problems apologizing. The only times I struggle with it is when I did/said something in a situation where I was not in my right mind. Also, I don't normally apologize when I mean what I said or don't find a problem with what I've done. But if I notice it has hurt someone, I don't have a problem saying that I'm sorry.

On 4/21/2018 at 12:03 AM, Wannabrony said:

I am Canadian, so.......

I'm kidding here, but I do say sorry very easily. I feel guilty for something I do very easily, no matter if it's all in my head or not. And when I do, I naturally apologies to whatever I think I did wrong, whether I actually did something wrong or not. I think that you should always be saying sorry for both small and big things you did wrong. It really shows who you are personality-wise and I feel like I usually live up to this motto.

I'm not Canadian :P but this pretty much sums things up for me. I say sorry for everything, even when in hindsight it was nothing bad per se.

Absolutely not! If you get to the point where you have to say "I am sorry" or "please forgive me", then you have in fact done something that you feel terrible about. I like to keep those moments to a minimum.
But when it happens, an apology sometimes isn't enough.

Also "sorry" this and "sorry" that can become a habit or almost normal expression. It loses it integrity at some point, at least for me. I am all for giving people second chances, and sometimes even without having to apologize, but that is because I have done things myself that i could easily have fixed if I have had a second chance. Sometimes I didn't get a second chance, and no "sorry" could ever get me that second chance.

So simply, it isn't easy to apologize or say "I am sorry", simply because there are so many circumstances and only one word that basically mean "let's move on somehow".

God this post is depressing :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

Mmm... depends on if I'm in the wrong or not. Usually I'll apologize begrudgingly... like, I'll say it because it's the right thing to do, but I might not actually mean it.

I'm a horrible person, I know. :v