Recommended Posts

Could I request one of my sona? ^^

 

fay.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Califorum, had some time on my hands. Only reason the tshirt, shorts and hair weren't pitch black, is so you can still see the outline.


califorum_by_misswyldfyre-dcecmz1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CoconutCake Your request is done, I hope you like it


dashie_avatar_by_misswyldfyre-dceczt7.pn
Dashie art: Drawbauchery (Depribooru)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fenneko said:

@CoconutCake Your request is done, I hope you like it

  Hide contents


dashie_avatar_by_misswyldfyre-dceczt7.pn
Dashie art: Drawbauchery (Depribooru)

 

Awww, I love it! Thank you very much! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fenneko said:

@TheTaZe's Request is done

  Hide contents


mango_foalix_by_misswyldfyre-dcecx2m.png

 

Holy crap, this is actually amazing.

Good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Princess Lulu <3~ your requests are done
Strawberry:
 

Spoiler

strawberry_by_misswyldfyre-dceg2s1.png

Lulu:
 

Spoiler

lulu_by_misswyldfyre-dceg3d5.png

 

Edited by Fenneko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Harper here is your request, I hope that you like it

 


harper_by_misswyldfyre-dceik8q.png

 


@FARG2003 I just need to know what you would like done

 

@Fay I can certainly do one of your sona, what color are her eyes?

Edited by Fenneko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Fenneko said:

@Harper here is your request, I hope that you like it

  Reveal hidden contents


harper_by_misswyldfyre-dceik8q.png

 


@FARG2003 I just need to know what you would like done

 

@Fay I can certainly do one of your sona, what color are her eyes?

Her eyes are light blue, like her wings! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fenneko said:

@Chrysalis14 here is your request

 

  Reveal hidden contents


teal_feather_by_misswyldfyre-dcegdlv.png

 

I said this on dA so I'll probably say it again here, pretty glad that I finally have a digital drawing of him so yeah, thank you for drawing him. :ooh:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chrysalis14 said:

I said this on dA so I'll probably say it again here, pretty glad that I finally have a digital drawing of him so yeah, thank you for drawing him. :ooh:

Quite welcome

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fenneko said:

@Harper here is your request, I hope that you like it

  Reveal hidden contents


harper_by_misswyldfyre-dceik8q.png

 


@FARG2003 I just need to know what you would like done

 

@Fay I can certainly do one of your sona, what color are her eyes?

Could you draw my OC? And thanks for all

Indigo Wood Jacket.png

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dsc here is your 2nd request


get_off_by_misswyldfyre-dcejibr.png

Dialogue:

Luna:  Grumpily Alex, will you please just get off of my mane and tail?
Alex: Cheekily Aaw but they're so soft and warm...just like the rest of you

Edited by Fenneko
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FARG2003 Here is your request, I hope you like it


indigo_wood_by_misswyldfyre-dcejylr.png


One slot left before I go on holiday and call it quits for a bit

 

Edited by Fenneko
  • Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Fenneko, I hope you're doing well! :)

I'd like to formally make an OC request of my EQG Emperor Blu Traincrown version. ^_^ 

His appearance (No need to do the robe ;))

5b0987c551710_EmperorBluTraincrownEGCoronation2.png.147201033a823a6809f44cb0f702d3a0.png

He usually wears this kind of clothes: 

fc3d7c7905a2c3eabfbf66580341e5c7--unifor

Feel free to do any pose you want! :D And no need to rush :)

Little precision to add, he wears a military decoration on his chest, more precicely on the left breast, and accompanying blue sash, which goes from his right shoulder under the epaulette all the way down to his left hip. He also wears a red sash around his waist, and over the previous blue sash.

Imperial Order.png

I thank you very much if you're wiling to give Blu a try, and it's okay if you won't, no harm feelings :mlp_smug:

I wish you a very pleasant day! :D 

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Hello @Fenneko, I hope you're doing well! :)

I'd like to formally make an OC request of my EQG Emperor Blu Traincrown version. ^_^ 

His appearance (No need to do the robe ;))

5b0987c551710_EmperorBluTraincrownEGCoronation2.png.147201033a823a6809f44cb0f702d3a0.png

He usually wears this kind of clothes: 

fc3d7c7905a2c3eabfbf66580341e5c7--unifor

Feel free to do any pose you want! :D And no need to rush :)

Little precision to add, he wears a military decoration on his chest, more precicely on the left breast, and accompanying blue sash, which goes from his right shoulder under the epaulette all the way down to his left hip. He also wears a red sash around his waist, and over the previous blue sash.

Imperial Order.png

I thank you very much if you're wiling to give Blu a try, and it's okay if you won't, no harm feelings :mlp_smug:

I wish you a very pleasant day! :D 

I am going to have to put yours on my next list when I get back from my holiday.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fenneko said:

I am going to have to put yours on my next list when I get back from my holiday.

 

Thank you very much for accepting my request! :D 

Please take all the time you need, there's no rush :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 1:03 PM, Fenneko said:

@FARG2003 Here is your request, I hope you like it

 

  Hide contents


indigo_wood_by_misswyldfyre-dcejylr.png

 


One slot left before I go on holiday and call it quits for a bit

 

Awesome! Thanks a lot :0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Fenneko. I hope your day is going well.

Can you do an human.

29138425_2036677336658023_1152170224_n.jpg.529bddfb6090edd0d8ef9e80cfa7c563.jpg

It's the one on the left, but I have some changes that I wanted to the clothes. Instead of shorts it's jeans, instead of an sweater it's a flannel and tank top under it and the shoes would be combat boots.

If you can do this thank you!!!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.