Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Requests ON HOLD!

Victoria Everglade

Hi all, I have decided to open up Requests and Art Trades, how-ever, there are a few rules:  Please see Art Trades! for the Art Trades section

1. I have the right to refuse a request or art trade
2. Patience is a virtue, while I will do my best to get your request or my half of the Art Trade done in a timely matter, there will be times where time will be scarce for me.
3. For Art Trades, I do not mind if you use a base/lineart as I use them myself, but please do make sure to do a good job
4. Please be as descriptive as possible with your request/what you want for my half of the trade, if you do not have a reference
5. As mentioned before, I do use bases but can and will start from my own hand drawn (though they are not as good as it would be if I use a base/lineart)
6. Politneness is also a virture and much appreciated. I do not appreciate being demanded to do something and/or being rushed, as mentioned before, patience is a virtue.
7. Credit me if you post it (and the base/lineart artist should I use one)

Tehre are currently five slots open:
1. MLP Pairing Request by kTd1993 (on DA) (Completed)
2. Pony OC Art Trade by Turbo-Draws (on DA) (Completed - Posted in Art Trades)
3. Penny (from Super Secret Secret Squirrel) by Prentis-65 (on DA) (Completed)
4. Pony OC request by @SharpWit (Completed)
5. Pony Oc request by @KrazyDashie (Completed)

Edited by Taylor GearGrinder

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Annabelle McAllister said:

It depends on what you want, I can do pony, furry and possibly human.

In that case I would formally like to put in a request for one of my Pony OCs.

Vera Fervor, a batpony mare with a lot of pride.

5ac71654bc6b4_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.fb3d1510ba4a68f536d0519630195005.png

She often wears this, a Prussian blue Hussar Officer's uniform.

5ac715332c5b7_PreWW1PrussianHussarOfficerTunicandBootSet.thumb.png.c9cca1614b2e0ba48fdf10a3fc3fe401.png

Her cutie mark is a simplified version of this Imperial Eagle emblem.

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.e3ed8526b5e4fb3607f4af45d83e6b99.jpg

And here is a pony town reference of her.

5ac7177850214_additionalverareference.png.ac8bcb0a8eb350d005585d6e4f606279.png

Thank you for your consideration and for taking the time to do this for others.

Just now, SharpWit said:

In that case I would formally like to put in a request for one of my Pony OCs.

Vera Fervor, a batpony mare with a lot of pride.

5ac71654bc6b4_LadyVeraFervorPixelArt.thumb.png.fb3d1510ba4a68f536d0519630195005.png

She often wears this, a Prussian blue Hussar Officer's uniform.

5ac715332c5b7_PreWW1PrussianHussarOfficerTunicandBootSet.thumb.png.c9cca1614b2e0ba48fdf10a3fc3fe401.png

Her cutie mark is a simplified version of this Imperial Eagle emblem.

__german_eagle___by_magaf88.jpg.e3ed8526b5e4fb3607f4af45d83e6b99.jpg

And here is a pony town reference of her.

5ac7177850214_additionalverareference.png.ac8bcb0a8eb350d005585d6e4f606279.png

Thank you for your consideration and for taking the time to do this for others.

Alright, I think I may be able to do this, but as it includes clothing, it may take a bit of time. I have a base or two in mind, so I will show you when I am ready to start.

can you draw my oc? this is the only reference pic I have of her, I forgot to make a cutie mark, but its a scroll and quill

5d6544c854d54fe4d1f5301d5660ded5.png.7c8e06240581a6ab1121c847dce13171.png

2 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

can you draw my oc? this is the only reference pic I have of her, I forgot to make a cutie mark, but its a scroll and quill

5d6544c854d54fe4d1f5301d5660ded5.png.7c8e06240581a6ab1121c847dce13171.png

Sure thing, I can do that.

PSA: Request and Art Trades are now temporarily closed. As soon as the next five slots are open, they will be re-open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hi all, I have decided to open up Requests and Art Trades, how-ever, there are a few rules:

2. Patience is a virtue, while I will do my best to get your request or my half of the Art Trade done in a timely matter, there will be times where time will be scarce for me.
3. For Art Trades, I do not mind if you use a base/lineart as I use them myself, but please do make sure to do a good job
4. Please be as descriptive as possible with your request/what you want for my half of the trade, if you do not have a reference
5. As mentioned before, I do use bases but can and will start from my own hand drawn (though they are not as good as it would be if I use a base/lineart)
6. Politneness is also a virture and much appreciated. I do not appreciate being demanded to do something and/or being rushed, as mentioned before, patience is a virtue.

2. @C. Thunder Dash
3. Optimusv42 (DA)
4. Espie (Furgather)
5. l01000011 (DA)
6. @dsc
9. Devon13168 (DA)
10. ACPawz (DA)
11. Eeben-Penta (DA)
Edited by Fenneko

heya fenneko nice to see you here too :P can i get a request for alex sinfalair? i got a ref sheet of him too :) his mane and tail are white but you already knew that :P thanks if you accept ^^

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

3 hours ago, Fenneko said:

Hi all, I have decided to open up Requests and Art Trades, how-ever, there are a few rules:

2. @C. Thunder Dash
3. Optimusv42 (DA)
4. Espie (Furgather)
5. l01000011 (DA)

Ooooh! May I please make a request?! o3o :pinkie::pinkiecutehat:

(edited)

Oooh, awesome! I see I've been added! Okay! Here goes nothing! >.< Thanks for adding me! :D:pinkie:

Okay, can you make my OC, Aurora Shine? She's a magic-and-science-loving unicorn mare. :) She has an attitude, as well! I have quite a few references here!

1116887485_AuroraShine(AuroraSpices)ColorPaletteReference.thumb.jpg.453835a56a506d2abb65afd82e420c7c.jpg

1985664928_AuroraShine(byGoomie).thumb.png.218d1508512bc76c16351b690f3410a5.png

Okay, here's where things might get a bit complicated... I hope this isn't too much. >.<

Could you draw her in the cape/cloak in the picture below, but have it be a dark, pale blue? (The one Dusk Shine is wearing!)

1486194296_DuskShineHeroofMagic.thumb.png.0bbf5d8d46f6fa62eda4057543679817.png

And can she be wearing black socks? And if it isn't too much, maybe a crown like Princess Platinum's? If that's too much, feel free to skip that part... :please:

As for her expression, I was thinking she could just be standing or sitting or something, whatever you pick, and having an unamused face. Just grumpy. >.>

Anyhow, thank you very much for considering me, and I hope it's not too much! >.<

Edited by That Guy with the Fries

Can you draw my human oc?

She looks like that of a teenage girl with long black hair. A black shirt and shorts that seem to have some form of lined pattern on the back of them, resembling a fracture or a crack in glass. Her eyes are dark brown. Her hair is straight and goes to the back.