Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is using Windows 10/8/7/or Xp?

Dashy 4 Ever

7H64, 7P64, 10H64 and one machine is XPP32. I have a dead laptop in my closet with Vista on it. I almost forgot that dreadful old thing. 

15 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey Window's XP is a fine OS. You can't blame somepony for not wanting to giver up that perfect experience. 

That in mind, I'm still using Windows 7. 

Ya, my dad said that Windows Xp was best for security. I still use Windows 7 on his computer, my laptop though has Windows 10

1 minute ago, Sunset Rose said:

7H64, 7P64, 10H64 and one machine is XPP32. I have a dead laptop in my closet with Vista on it. I almost forgot that dreadful old thing. 

Wow. You switched over to Hp?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sonic X Rainbow Dash said:

Wow. You switched over to Hp?

I don't understand what you mean. Maybe my abbreviations were confusing;

Windows 7 Home 64-bit, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Windows XP Pro 32-bit, and Windows Vista.

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey Window's XP is a fine OS. You can't blame somepony for not wanting to giver up that perfect experience. 

That in mind, I'm still using Windows 7. 

Fellow 7-user here.

Used to have good experiences with XP too.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Was using Windows 8, then I upgraded to 8.1, and eventually 10. Used to have one with XP, it was a lovely system.

• Brohoof 1

win10 too. xp is good, but sadly a lot softwares require a higher system. games or any other. win8 is the worst, tis a unfinished version of win10 and have a lot of bugs and unstable, anyway i dislike it. comparing that, even win7 or winxp is better than win8. 

win10's the best xddd

• Brohoof 1

I actually voluntarily upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1. I also seem to be one of very few people that doesn't seem to have to many issues with it since I do know the ins and outs of Windows.

Although, if I could use something else, I would.