Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mavel Cinematic Universe Rp

Buck Testa

OOC here

"...And now, Mister Stark has prepared to make a statement. He will NOT be taking any questions. Thank you." 

News stations around the country were covering this strange event. It had been something out of a movie. Rumored reports of giant metal suits of armor that could lift cars and shoot lasers had clashed in the vicinity of Stark Tower. News of this elusive "Iron Man" had already been spreading since his intervention in the middle east, but after this incident wild speculation was running rampant. Who was Iron Man? Was it even a He? Maybe it was a woman or an Artificial intelligence. Maybe it was an alien from another planet that Stark was in contact with and had learned all his secrets from? Maybe the billionaire playboy was Iron Man himself. He had been acting rather odd in the media lately. Conversations like this and many more peppered everywhere from poorly run bars to family living rooms all over the country. 

Tony Stark strode up to the podium and got into position behind it even as the lights from the flashing cameras intensified. Normally he seemed quite confident and unfazed by all this kind of attention, but even through the myriad of Television screens there was a nervous energy about him. He was holding back excitement for something. 

"Been awhile since I was in front of you. I figure I'll stick to the cards this time." 

The press laughed. The last time he had been up to make a speech he had indeed gone quite off script, even declaring that they were going to get out of the weapons making game. His competitors were certainly happy to hear that at the time. His had been a front runner in that industry. Getting out of it would make a power vacuum that they would be more than happy to fill. However to those competitors like Oscorp and Advanced Idea Mechanics, the appearance of this power suit, this "iron man", was quite troubling to them and to their shareholders. Was Stark playing them all, and then revealing a new type of weapon that could change warfare as we know it? 

"There's some speculation," Stark continued, " that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop," 

"I'm sorry Mister Stark," Christine Everheart of Vanity Fair magazine spoke up in a wry tone, " but do you expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that..." 

Stark cut her off

"I know that it's confusing" he gave a condescending smirk at that " It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations or insinuate that I'm a superhero" 

"I never said you were a superhero" she retorted, unabated by his sass on live television 

Stark gave visible  pause to that, stumbling over his words a bit as his eyes glanced to the side, indicating he was thinking about something while he continued

"You didn't, well... Good, cause that would be outlandish and... fantastic" 

He was getting looks from the press now, though it wasn't visible on the numerous televisions tuned into this " I mean, I'm just not the hero type, clearly. With this laundry list of character defects. All the mistakes I've made. Largely public..." 

It was at this point that his help had leaned in and whispered something in his ear. To the more discerning viewers they would have probably been able to figure out that he was being told to stick to the cards. Stark relented and nodded, visibly lifting the cue cards as he tried to get back on track. 

"The Truth is..." He paused, heavily contemplating his words on live television. You could hear a pin drop as the press stayed quiet to hear what he had to say.

"I am Iron Man." 

With that, The press erupted into questions. All around the country people were reacting in all manners of ways. Some were laughing and cursing about what had just gone down and how crazy it all was. Certain CEO's of Private weapon developers cursed and threw the nearest expensive thing they could get their hands on to rage about how Stark had bested their whole company. All around the country they buzzed about what had gone down, not knowing that this event marked a new age to come. An age where heroes, Gods, Aliens, and sorcery were going to become the norm, and everything ordinary they once knew was going to start to change. 

Where was your character when they heard the news that Tony Stark was Iron Man? That is where your story begins. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

London’s jaw dropped. He had just seen his idol, Tony Stark, announce himself as Iron Man. 

Hurriedly he slid open a glass case and removed several objects along with some food. Crunching on potato chips, he watched Mr. Stark walk off of the platform and the crowd erupt with sound. 

He was in his dad’s old workshop, or his now. Scrap metal, computer chips, bits and pieces of guns and machinery, bullets, magazines, and even an open crate filled with haphazardly-stacked grenades littered the room’s floor and many tables. All of this was dwarfed by a massive black computer core, six and a half feet by six feet by four feet, and a huge display along with no less than eleven other monitors, keyboards, and computer mice sitting in the center of the room. 

London pushed away from his television and rolled on a wheeled desk chair. He slid over to his computer, and began to type. His fingers danced across the keyboard as he tapped into Stark Tower’s security cameras. He watched Tony Stark leave the press conference room and enter a sort of workshop, where he pressed a few buttons and his suit appeared. London was taken away by the very sight of it, every inch of it pure genius and craftsmanship.

@Brilliance

J.A.R.V.I.S became immediately alerted to the presence of a hacker on their network. It didn't take long for the artificial intelligence to zero in on the source of the breach. Though proxies and other methods of evading detection were harder to get through for normal humans, for J.A.R.V.I.S it was just another day in the proverbial neighborhood. Almost immediately it seized control of the offending computer and used it's speakers to communicate with the virtual intruder. 

"Greetings London D Cirrus, Employee of Advanced Idea Mechanics. Gathering illicit data for your bosses on your day off perhaps?" 

London's setup, as impressive as it was, was straining against the immense size and complexity of J.A.R.V.I.S invading it's system. 

"Mister Stark is not particularly fond of intruders gaining access to his work, I'm sure you understand. This of course means we'll need to speak with our legal team about possible ramifications of a rival company attempting to gather illegal intel from private property. Should make for a nice chat. Cheers."

With that the computer shorted out and started smoking. It's coolant systems had been rewritten to not kick in until far higher temperatures than normal. The set up may be salvageable, but at that point it would probably be cheaper to just start from scratch.      

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

@Brilliance

J.A.R.V.I.S became immediately alerted to the presence of a hacker on their network. It didn't take long for the artificial intelligence to zero in on the source of the breach. Though proxies and other methods of evading detection were harder to get through for normal humans, for J.A.R.V.I.S it was just another day in the proverbial neighborhood. Almost immediately it seized control of the offending computer and used it's speakers to communicate with the virtual intruder. 

"Greetings London D Cirrus, Employee of Advanced Idea Mechanics. Gathering illicit data for your bosses on your day off perhaps?" 

London's setup, as impressive as it was, was straining against the immense size and complexity of J.A.R.V.I.S invading it's system. 

"Mister Stark is not particularly fond of intruders gaining access to his work, I'm sure you understand. This of course means we'll need to speak with our legal team about possible ramifications of a rival company attempting to gather illegal intel from private property. Should make for a nice chat. Cheers."

With that the computer shorted out and started smoking. It's coolant systems had been rewritten to not kick in until far higher temperatures than normal. The set up may be salvageable, but at that point it would probably be cheaper to just start from scratch.      

@Buck Testa

London stood up and activated emergency cooling systems, but the computer had already shut down. He swore in an impressive string that would  have made Rocket Raccoon proud, then stood up and leapt for his security failsafe lever. Pulling it, all of the data being stored by Jarvis (he does not know what Jarvis is, but for the sake of clarity...) on the hack was partially terminated (basically slowing Jarvis down on tracking the data), giving London more time to think. He then ran to his computer core and tapped in passwords on several keypads, and a small door swang open, giving London a good look inside. He swore again before pulling several tools and a datapad from his belt. Holding the datapad with two fingers, he attached several wires to its ports before sliding in an adapter to one of the failsafe ports on the computer. Praying with all of his might, he attached the datapad to the computer, and his power went out. 

After about 13 seconds, the computer started to whir again, and London started his power generator. He slid behind the keyboard and started to set up barriers of code against Jarvis (again, clarity), knowing that whatever it was, it would come after his rig and track his location. He could only hope that his walls of ones and zeroes were enough. 

Edited by Brilliance

Lucius was busy typing away at his computer and sipping a fine vintage wine from a glass, when Alexander came bursting through the door, though Lucius didn't pay him much mind continuing to type away at his computer

"Yes Alexander? What is it? I'm kind of busy."

Alexander looked down at Lucius with a slightly concerned look on his face

"Well um... I have something you may want to see."

The butler then pulled out a tablet and swiped the screen, brining it onto the screen of Lucius's computer, just in time for the words

"I am Iron Man"

to come through the speakers. Lucius immediately spat out the wine in his mouth onto the computer causing a few sparks to fly and the whole thing to short out

"No. No no no no no. I would have known something like this, my sources, my information, nothing at all pointed to Stark Industries making anything like this." "That isn't the worst part Lucius."

Alexander then lent down and showed Lucius a screen with multiple messages on all acquainting to

"Get me one."

At this point the glass in Lucius' hand shattered as his hand clenched, and a few arcs of purple energy jetted from his body to the wall, leaving scorch marks

"If you will give me a second Alexander."

Alexander nodded and quickly backed out of the room, closing the door and grabbing a fire extinguisher, aptly placed next to the door. Alexander then heard a loud yell of anger, followed by the sound of lightning. A minute or so later, Alexander re-entered the room, quickly extinguishing the small fires which had popped up. Lucius then dusted himself off and began walking out

"Alexander. I'm going to need the room repaired, a new computer, dinner, a new bottle of 1874 le chataeu and a fresh suit prepared, i'm going to need to make a little trip."

Alexander gave a slight sigh but then a light chuckle

At once boss." 

Edited by Skylord Nexus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"So you're telling me this suit of armor is not powered by magic at all?" A seemingly young woman asked quizzically asked to the blond man in a suit sitting next to her. They were out on a roof of a fine dining restaurant overlooking a gorgeous view of the city while enjoying their meals. While both were rather pale, she was especially so, to the point where some would be forgiven from thinking that she was an alabaster statue. Even her hair shared the similar hue, and the only features on her body that held any color were her red eyes and dark lips. Her partner seemed almost tan in comparison with crisply styled blond hair and shiny blue eyes. Still, his fangs gave away what he truly was. 

"Not at all Fiona. Humans have let magical practices fall to the wayside these past few hundred years. Their fault really, they were always so jealous in hording the knowledge in little groups instead of sharing among their own like ours did. Still It's given them the ability to do all of this by the sweat of their brows." he said stretching his arms wide, pointing out the sheer scale of the city of New York before them "Quite commendable if you ask me."

"Of course you'd say that Xarus, you're living among them and their technology daily. Honestly I lost track of their dealings after that horseless carriage thing." She scoffed derisively at even the thought, leaning back in her chair and sipping on her wine glass filled with their favorite red drink. 

"That was over a century ago. You really need to get with the times. My Clan is getting ready for some major power moves, and we would love to have you by our side. You really shouldn't hide away from the humans as much as you do." He admonished his aunt. Though he comparably seemed older, she was one of Vlad's daughters, he was his grandson. 

"Perhaps. For now though I'll continue avoiding these confusing, confounding things as much as possible. Every time I blink an eye a decade goes by and they've come out with newer stranger things. You cannot ask me to keep up with all this nonsense Xarus." 

She waved a hand and the air, summoning forth a strand of smoke that encircled the air in front of her until it became an oval opening, revealing the interior of her mansion on the other side. The waiting staff were nervous around displays like that. They were not supposed to talk about stuff like this. It could get them in trouble. 

"Have a good evening. and Use that phone I gave you!" 

"Don't even get me started on that infuriating thing." she snapped her fingers on the other end, collapsing the portal once she was safely inside her home halfway across the world. As for Xarus, He had meetings to attend. He was very interested in seeing how this technological marvel, this Iron man suit, worked up close. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

London’s fingers performed feats of motion across his keyboard as his display flamed with color. Injecting network packets containing security payloads into his defense network, his computer’s defenses grew stronger. Whirling around to press a button on his wrist connected to a small, slim comms unit, he spoke into it, yelling.

“Jackson! JACKSON!! JACKS-”

A smooth, female voice answered through the comms (btw, she is not an AI, Jackson is his girlfriend, @Buck Testa Do you want a character sheet for her?).

“What do you need, code monkey?” it asked, in an unsurprised tone. 

London sighed in relief and stopped yelling. 

“Give me the records for the last 15 minutes of netsecurity, please.”

“The file has been uploaded to our private server.”

”Thanks. Would you also bring down some sour cream and onion chips and a cold beer?”

“Sure.”

“You can come down, too.”

“Coming.”

A few minutes later, a black woman with shoulder-length hair walked through the door to London’s room, holding a bag of chips and two cold beers. She sat down and handed London a beer before taking a look at the computer screen. 

“What happened?”

London gave a sad and embarrassed smile. 

“I may have hacked into the security cameras of Stark Tower before JARVIS forced me out. I’m now strengthening our netsecurity defenses in case it attacks.”

Jackson went pale. 

“London! Why would you do that!? Also, nice job!”

London sighed. 

“I don’t know. I just wanted to see him more than the TV did.”

Jackson nodded in understanding before pulling over another chair, and taking another keyboard and mouse, and typing on the computer. Her yellow code layered over London’s blue code as she helped seal defenses. 

@Powerhaus

Dr. Andrew Forson was not happy as he was in his meeting room with Shareholders. As the C.E.O of Advanced Idea Mechanics, he was supposed to bring their company to the forefront of military weapon sales since the recent withdrawal of Stark Industries. That loose cannon had left a power vacuum in his absence after pulling his company out of the private arms race. Obadiah Stane had spoke to him about merging Stark Industries and A.I.M after his little Hostile Takeover. It was a great plan, in fact he had even promised that there was a new type of weapon that would change the game when that merger arrived. All he had to do was just have his coup be successful. Unfortunately it was not meant to be. 

When Forson heard about the battle between two robotic suits at Stark Towers, he had hoped Obadiah hadn't screwed up their plans for the sake of his ego. Alas that is exactly what he did, and it was no mystery that he was dead now since it was Stark giving the press release. That was probably the biggest blow to their companies stock in ages. Their competitor had come out and said that they had designed tech years beyond anything A.I.M had in the works, and their C.E.O was personally using it to do philanthropic peace keeping missions in the middle east among other things.  

"it is clear to us that this merger is no longer happening Forson. We are not pleased about this." Spoke one of the shareholders sternly."

"We're becoming concerned that you may not be up to the task of leading A.I.M into the future." 

"I assure you, This has not set us back at all. I am positive we can create an answer to this Iron Man suit, an even better one in fact. With Stark Industries no longer competing in our field, it is only going to look up for us."

It was at that moment that Forson's phone rang. With a gesture he withdrew from them and put his phone to his ear. 

"Go for Forson." 

"Heya Drew, Seen the news lately?"

Forson immediately recognized Stark's voice and seethed under his breath. He brought his voice up to a friendly tone to match Starks. 

"Oh yes, It was certainly quite the bombshell you dropped Tony. I'm sure you enjoyed it. What do I owe the pleasure of this call on my private, personal, unlisted phone?" He emphasized those last parts, subtly hinting how annoyed he was that Stark had this number. 

"Well you see, Jarvis informed me that one of your employees attempted to hack into my home systems during the press release."

"I assure you if that did happen I did not authorize it." He wouldn't have dared do such a thing without covering all his bases anyway. The legal ramifications of such an act could easily destroy his career.

"Oh I'm sure. Well tell London Cirrus I said hi. My lawyers will be by later to talk about how important company secrets are. We can make it a party, I could bring some wine if you'd like." 

"That won't be necessary Mr. Stark. We look forward to having you."

He hung up the phone with a rough click and looked over at a secretary before gesturing to her. 

"Get Me London Cirrus...NOW." 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Buck Testa said:

@Powerhaus

Dr. Andrew Forson was not happy as he was in his meeting room with Shareholders. As the C.E.O of Advanced Idea Mechanics, he was supposed to bring their company to the forefront of military weapon sales since the recent withdrawal of Stark Industries. That loose cannon had left a power vacuum in his absence after pulling his company out of the private arms race. Obadiah Stane had spoke to him about merging Stark Industries and A.I.M after his little Hostile Takeover. It was a great plan, in fact he had even promised that there was a new type of weapon that would change the game when that merger arrived. All he had to do was just have his coup be successful. Unfortunately it was not meant to be. 

When Forson heard about the battle between two robotic suits at Stark Towers, he had hoped Obadiah hadn't screwed up their plans for the sake of his ego. Alas that is exactly what he did, and it was no mystery that he was dead now since it was Stark giving the press release. That was probably the biggest blow to their companies stock in ages. Their competitor had come out and said that they had designed tech years beyond anything A.I.M had in the works, and their C.E.O was personally using it to do philanthropic peace keeping missions in the middle east among other things.  

"it is clear to us that this merger is no longer happening Forson. We are not pleased about this." Spoke one of the shareholders sternly."

"We're becoming concerned that you may not be up to the task of leading A.I.M into the future." 

"I assure you, This has not set us back at all. I am positive we can create an answer to this Iron Man suit, an even better one in fact. With Stark Industries no longer competing in our field, it is only going to look up for us."

It was at that moment that Forson's phone rang. With a gesture he withdrew from them and put his phone to his ear. 

"Go for Forson." 

"Heya Drew, Seen the news lately?"

Forson immediately recognized Stark's voice and seethed under his breath. He brought his voice up to a friendly tone to match Starks. 

"Oh yes, It was certainly quite the bombshell you dropped Tony. I'm sure you enjoyed it. What do I owe the pleasure of this call on my private, personal, unlisted phone?" He emphasized those last parts, subtly hinting how annoyed he was that Stark had this number. 

"Well you see, Jarvis informed me that one of your employees attempted to hack into my home systems during the press release."

"I assure you if that did happen I did not authorize it." He wouldn't have dared do such a thing without covering all his bases anyway. The legal ramifications of such an act could easily destroy his career.

"Oh I'm sure. Well tell London Cirrus I said hi. My lawyers will be by later to talk about how important company secrets are. We can make it a party, I could bring some wine if you'd like." 

"That won't be necessary Mr. Stark. We look forward to having you."

He hung up the phone with a rough click and looked over at a secretary before gesturing to her. 

"Get Me London Cirrus...NOW." 

@Buck Testa

As the duo typed away, defending London’s precious setup, a tiny notification block appeared on London’s computer display. Both of them looked up at it, London wondering what it was and why it was distracting them. He knew notifications were only turned on when he received a work notification...London put the pieces together.

“Oh, Jackson. Gotta go. Forson wants me.”

Jackson frowned and then stood. She didn’t know what Forson would want with London on the weekend. AIM couldn’t possibly know about the hack, right?

“Is this about your hack?”

“I guess.”

“What!? How did Forson know? Did you even engage failsafe program Marauder?”

”Well, yeah, but I-”

“Just go, London. Get it over with. I’ll start packing up the computers.”

“Ok, Jackson. I’ll be back soon, hopefully.”

London left the house and got into his car and started it up. He thought about whether he would have legal consequences and what would happen to his relationship with Jackson. He decided that he would not let anything happen. 

Edited by Powerhaus

After his dinner and change of clothes, Lucius began to walk out of his home, a large, fairly modern mansion, though to most it would seem like a large waste of money, to Lucius he felt it was perfect, large, secluded and in the middle of nowhere. As he left the building he took a second to first place his hand into a palm shaped panel on the wall, then placing his eye up to a scanner and finally tapping a long password into a screen which extended out of the wall. All of this put the mansion into lockdown; large metal shutters descended in front of every window and entrance making getting in a very hard task. The man then walked out to a dark purple Rolls Royce, of which Alexander was already in the driving seat of, and got into the back.

280_8280.jpg.3e347ff7c8bf5f8b5245414edf8e36e6.jpg(This is what it look like, I'm super bad at describing cars XD)

"So, where to sir?" Asked Alexander, a slightly puzzled tone in his voice.

"Stark Towers, I need to have a meeting with Mister Stark about his new toy."

Alexander turn ad looked at Lucius with a look and genuine shock on his face "You really think that's going to work."

Lucius then let out a loud laugh "Ha! Oh course not, but it's worth a try. I don't really have any other options."

As they drove into New York Alexander made sure to take a route in such a way where Lucius wouldn't see any glimpse of OsCorp , for obvious reasons, and though it took longer, eventually arrived at Stark Towers. Lucius walked into the lobby of the large build with Alexander in tow and went straight to the receptionist. Where Lucius put on his best 'nice guy' face and Voice.

"Hello there, I am a representative of a large organization and I would like to make an appointment to meet with Mr Stark as soon as possible. I understand that he's a very busy man but I have a rather important conversation I must have with him for my bosses about how this new invention on Mr Stark's will effect the safety of not onto America, but other countries."

On 4/24/2018 at 8:19 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

"Hello there, I am a representative of a large organization and I would like to make an appointment to meet with Mr Stark as soon as possible. I understand that he's a very busy man but I have a rather important conversation I must have with him for my bosses about how this new invention on Mr Stark's will effect the safety of not onto America, but other countries."

@Skylord Nexus

The imposing woman sitting at the receptionist desk had been dealing with annoyance after annoyance today. While she was very large and tall even sitting in her chair, it would be remiss to say she was fat. Fat would imply that she didn't look like she could run a mile just to slam a person down on the ground, all the while wearing high heels. Her makeup and jewelry were a bit much, but it seemed to work with her stare that could cow a pro wrestler in a middle of his speech. She looked like the kind of woman who would take no gruff from her kids, nor any other, and if they still gave it her large hands that were almost to big for her keyboard in front of her would take care of it. 

Seething brown eyes lifted up from her computer screen to look over the newest person to show up for Stark today. Yet another scrawny upstart in a suit thinking he was good enough to see the man upstairs. He didn't look any different from the wave of charlatans that had attempted to say similar things. She voiced as such as she continued to dismissively look him over. 

"Listen honey, I don't know what 'large organization' you think you're from, but if you want to make an appointment with mister Stark you're going to need connections at this point. The man is booked for the foreseeable future with whatever he damn well wants to do, and if you want in on that you're gonna need to figure that out on your own. Now if you have a NAME of this supposed organization, and it actually exists, and you happen to be employed there," she counted off each point on her large fingers that looked like they could each individually crush a walnut "MAYBE, just MAYBE I can see about getting you penciled in for sometime next year. Something tells me that you're not gonna be able to do that though. You look like one of those internet startup types." 

She held up a finger at him "And before you go all 'Hey, why does this receptionist think she can give me so much lip', I'll have you know I was put down here today because they KNEW that I was the only one who could handle the wave of 20 somethings who want to clog up Stark's Schedule. I'd much rather not be talking to you at all, but here we are." 

She put on a mock smile after that and leaned back before putting on a false, jovial tone "Anything else I can help you with?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Powerhaus 

Andrew Forson seethed as he paced around his office. His own lawyers would be showing up soon, but they would most certainly be playing on the defensive. He should have known London was going to be trouble. He was bright and good at his job like his late parents, but they were all trouble makers on way or another. It had been something of a personal reward to hire on the boy of the parents he had ripped off and arranged for their 'unfortunate and accidental' death on the job. Their problem is they tried to still keep their nose clean even at this level of business. You simply couldn't, not with billions at stake. Even the celebrated Stark had his own share of skeletons in his closet. Their son on the other hand, his problem seemed to be not being able to cover his own damn tracks. How the hell did he think hacking into Stark's home was a smart idea? 

After this whole thing died down, and money was exchanged hands like it always was, he had to consider 'retiring' London like his parents before him. If he was going to be this much of a liability, he'd rather just write his touching eulogy and be done with it. Still he'd have to do it in a way that made it look like an accident, and that wasn't going to raise to much suspicion from him. He had a knack for making weaponry, and Forson would rather not be at the other end of those barrels if at all possible. 

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

Lucius was, for a second, taken aback before regaining his composure. Currently the only thought going through Lucius' mind was that If this had been anyone else they may have failed at this point, but there was one thing other people didn't have, and that's that they weren't him.

"Well, if you need to know my organization, here you go."

The man then stuck a hand into the inside pocked of his suit, quickly going through a number of business cards until pulling a certain one out. It was a rather simple card, mainly with a name:

"Acmes: Associated Companies for Middle East Safety"

As well as a business email, handing it to the women. If she was infact to search up the company, she would find everything in order; though this company was ,in fact, one of a few large fronts used to handle some of his larger dealings, as well as to make his accumulation of wealth seem slight less suspicious.

"Acmes is an association of companies from around the globe, given we're a non-profit organization and focus on small, weaker villages and such, so it's no wonder you may not have heard of us. We are mainly based in the middle east and focus of humanitarian efforts throughout. We specialize in helping war torn and terrorist attack areas, we do things such as help the sick and people who have been displaced by the destructive force of weapons, previously produced by Stark Industries."

Lucius then loomed over the desk slightly, an equally fake smile on his face, though inside boiling with rage.

"Though I do indeed understand that Mister Stark is a busy... and erratic man, so if you can at least leave him a summary of this along with the card and-" Lucius then pulled out a pen and scribbled down a string of numbers. "My superior's business phone number, I would be most grateful. Of course if you need more proof, I can contact him now for you."  

3 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

@Skylord Nexus

The imposing woman sitting at the receptionist desk had been dealing with annoyance after annoyance today. While she was very large and tall even sitting in her chair, it would be remiss to say she was fat. Fat would imply that she didn't look like she could run a mile just to slam a person down on the ground, all the while wearing high heels. Her makeup and jewelry were a bit much, but it seemed to work with her stare that could cow a pro wrestler in a middle of his speech. She looked like the kind of woman who would take no gruff from her kids, nor any other, and if they still gave it her large hands that were almost to big for her keyboard in front of her would take care of it. 

Seething brown eyes lifted up from her computer screen to look over the newest person to show up for Stark today. Yet another scrawny upstart in a suit thinking he was good enough to see the man upstairs. He didn't look any different from the wave of charlatans that had attempted to say similar things. She voiced as such as she continued to dismissively look him over. 

"Listen honey, I don't know what 'large organization' you think you're from, but if you want to make an appointment with mister Stark you're going to need connections at this point. The man is booked for the foreseeable future with whatever he damn well wants to do, and if you want in on that you're gonna need to figure that out on your own. Now if you have a NAME of this supposed organization, and it actually exists, and you happen to be employed there," she counted off each point on her large fingers that looked like they could each individually crush a walnut "MAYBE, just MAYBE I can see about getting you penciled in for sometime next year. Something tells me that you're not gonna be able to do that though. You look like one of those internet startup types." 

She held up a finger at him "And before you go all 'Hey, why does this receptionist think she can give me so much lip', I'll have you know I was put down here today because they KNEW that I was the only one who could handle the wave of 20 somethings who want to clog up Stark's Schedule. I'd much rather not be talking to you at all, but here we are." 

She put on a mock smile after that and leaned back before putting on a false, jovial tone "Anything else I can help you with?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Powerhaus 

Andrew Forson seethed as he paced around his office. His own lawyers would be showing up soon, but they would most certainly be playing on the defensive. He should have known London was going to be trouble. He was bright and good at his job like his late parents, but they were all trouble makers on way or another. It had been something of a personal reward to hire on the boy of the parents he had ripped off and arranged for their 'unfortunate and accidental' death on the job. Their problem is they tried to still keep their nose clean even at this level of business. You simply couldn't, not with billions at stake. Even the celebrated Stark had his own share of skeletons in his closet. Their son on the other hand, his problem seemed to be not being able to cover his own damn tracks. How the hell did he think hacking into Stark's home was a smart idea? 

After this whole thing died down, and money was exchanged hands like it always was, he had to consider 'retiring' London like his parents before him. If he was going to be this much of a liability, he'd rather just write his touching eulogy and be done with it. Still he'd have to do it in a way that made it look like an accident, and that wasn't going to raise to much suspicion from him. He had a knack for making weaponry, and Forson would rather not be at the other end of those barrels if at all possible. 

@Buck Testa

London walked into the AIM headquarters, up the marble steps, and through the glass double doors. The inside was well furnished, but all of the gilded vases and modern decoration hid a vile organization, and London knew it. He planned to leave this job as soon as he could stand on his own two feet. True, his salary was quite large, but his rig and his network costed much to keep running, and until he could rely on money not diseased by the vile hands of Forson, he had to stay. He knew the drill: Forson, enraged, would fire London, or worse, “retire” him like he did his parents; and if that was the case, than London would have to turn on the offensive. Once he escaped, he would activate several failsafes and move to a secure location. Jackson, employed by another company, OsCorp, made more than enough to keep them afloat. Just to be safe, London was currently carrying a self-designed electrode pistol, the Terminus, and wearing a self-designed titanium laced suit. The authorities were more than happy to give him permission, as long as he eventually sold it to the armed forces to be duplicated. He had no intention of doing this until he was aged, and even then, he might destroy it once he had no use for it. 

He walked up to the door to Forson’s office; making sure that the path from his hand to his conceal-carry pocket was clear, he knocked on the door. 

Edited by Powerhaus

On 4/26/2018 at 1:34 PM, Powerhaus said:

@Buck Testa

London walked into the AIM headquarters, up the marble steps, and through the glass double doors. The inside was well furnished, but all of the gilded vases and modern decoration hid a vile organization, and London knew it. He planned to leave this job as soon as he could stand on his own two feet. True, his salary was quite large, but his rig and his network costed much to keep running, and until he could rely on money not diseased by the vile hands of Forson, he had to stay. He knew the drill: Forson, enraged, would fire London, or worse, “retire” him like he did his parents; and if that was the case, than London would have to turn on the offensive. Once he escaped, he would activate several failsafes and move to a secure location. Jackson, employed by another company, OsCorp, made more than enough to keep them afloat. Just to be safe, London was currently carrying a self-designed electrode pistol, the Terminus, and wearing a self-designed titanium laced suit. The authorities were more than happy to give him permission, as long as he eventually sold it to the armed forces to be duplicated. He had no intention of doing this until he was aged, and even then, he might destroy it once he had no use for it. 

He walked up to the door to Forson’s office; making sure that the path from his hand to his conceal-carry pocket was clear, he knocked on the door. 

The door opened almost instantaneously before London could rap his knuckles against the door again. It was opened by a tall and powerful looking bodyguard in a suit and sunglasses. In the room there were at least a couple dozen others like him of varying heights and builds. However a common theme among them was they looked like they knew how to throw down, and they were almost certainly armed with concealed weapons. In the back of the spacious office was Forson sitting at his desk in an expensive looking chair. He had been watching London's route up to his office on his laptop, and it was clear that he wasn't happy. 

Other guards ushered London inside from behind. It was rather odd that there was so many of them in this room right now. Yet from the look on Forson's face, he certainly intended them to be here. The door closed behind London with a resounding click, ominously echoing in the silence. 

"I'm not happy London. Having to talk to Stark's cut throat lawyers is not something I had in my schedule today. You had better have a damn good explanation as to why you hacked into his private estate, and more importantly, why you were so goddamn careless about it."

• Brohoof 1

On 4/26/2018 at 11:51 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

Lucius was, for a second, taken aback before regaining his composure. Currently the only thought going through Lucius' mind was that If this had been anyone else they may have failed at this point, but there was one thing other people didn't have, and that's that they weren't him.

"Well, if you need to know my organization, here you go."

The man then stuck a hand into the inside pocked of his suit, quickly going through a number of business cards until pulling a certain one out. It was a rather simple card, mainly with a name:

"Acmes: Associated Companies for Middle East Safety"

As well as a business email, handing it to the women. If she was infact to search up the company, she would find everything in order; though this company was ,in fact, one of a few large fronts used to handle some of his larger dealings, as well as to make his accumulation of wealth seem slight less suspicious.

"Acmes is an association of companies from around the globe, given we're a non-profit organization and focus on small, weaker villages and such, so it's no wonder you may not have heard of us. We are mainly based in the middle east and focus of humanitarian efforts throughout. We specialize in helping war torn and terrorist attack areas, we do things such as help the sick and people who have been displaced by the destructive force of weapons, previously produced by Stark Industries."

Lucius then loomed over the desk slightly, an equally fake smile on his face, though inside boiling with rage.

"Though I do indeed understand that Mister Stark is a busy... and erratic man, so if you can at least leave him a summary of this along with the card and-" Lucius then pulled out a pen and scribbled down a string of numbers. "My superior's business phone number, I would be most grateful. Of course if you need more proof, I can contact him now for you."  

"Yes, Mr Stark is quite unhappy with the fact some of our weapons managed to get into the hands of terrorists. It was part of his deciding factors in pulling out of weapons dealing all together. Now, my question is, What does a non profit humanitarian agency want with Starks new 'invention?' " 

She leaned back and sized the man up again, this time taking him a bit more seriously, "You see, cause he isn't putting out for sale or anything of the sort. It's for his own personal use as well as maybe leasing it out to select government agents he personally approves of. Considering the nature of it, he has to be very careful about it ending up in the wrong hands, else terrorists or other bad actors get their hands on it."

She put the card down next to her keyboard and looked him in the eye, "I'll relay the message. I will not guarantee anything, but if he looks into your company and he doesn't find anything suspicious about it, he might authorize someone to schedule an appointment with you. Will that be all?" 

On 5/3/2018 at 7:09 PM, Buck Testa said:

The door opened almost instantaneously before London could rap his knuckles against the door again. It was opened by a tall and powerful looking bodyguard in a suit and sunglasses. In the room there were at least a couple dozen others like him of varying heights and builds. However a common theme among them was they looked like they knew how to throw down, and they were almost certainly armed with concealed weapons. In the back of the spacious office was Forson sitting at his desk in an expensive looking chair. He had been watching London's route up to his office on his laptop, and it was clear that he wasn't happy. 

Other guards ushered London inside from behind. It was rather odd that there was so many of them in this room right now. Yet from the look on Forson's face, he certainly intended them to be here. The door closed behind London with a resounding click, ominously echoing in the silence. 

"I'm not happy London. Having to talk to Stark's cut throat lawyers is not something I had in my schedule today. You had better have a damn good explanation as to why you hacked into his private estate, and more importantly, why you were so goddamn careless about it."

@Buck Testa

London size up the situation. Two dozen bodyguards, plus Forson: he didn’t stand a chance. He could only hope to convince Forson to let him off. 

“I was careful, Dr. Forson. I laid in dozens of security profiles and injected cloaking data packets into Stark’s server, but Jarvis was able to bull through all of that. I just wanted to see the authentic Stark and his reaction. We all know that Stark and every other rich person, including you, put on a mask every time you do a bit of PR. I wanted to see a real person, not “Iron Man”.”

He cleared his throat for effect and continued. 

“I also wanted to get copies of the data on the Iron Man suit so that I could get it to you.”

He whispered under his breath so that no one could hear (@Skylord Nexus) “Or sell it to the highest bidder.”

London looked at Forson again. 

“I can get back in there with more security and get that data if you want! We both know I’m the best techhead you know and one of the best, period. Give me five days. You will have the data by then. I swear by it.”

14 minutes ago, Powerhaus said:

@Buck Testa

London size up the situation. Two dozen bodyguards, plus Forson: he didn’t stand a chance. He could only hope to convince Forson to let him off. 

“I was careful, Dr. Forson. I laid in dozens of security profiles and injected cloaking data packets into Stark’s server, but Jarvis was able to bull through all of that. I just wanted to see the authentic Stark and his reaction. We all know that Stark and every other rich person, including you, put on a mask every time you do a bit of PR. I wanted to see a real person, not “Iron Man”.”

He cleared his throat for effect and continued. 

“I also wanted to get copies of the data on the Iron Man suit so that I could get it to you.”

He whispered under his breath so that no one could hear (@Skylord Nexus) “Or sell it to the highest bidder.”

London looked at Forson again. 

“I can get back in there with more security and get that data if you want! We both know I’m the best techhead you know and one of the best, period. Give me five days. You will have the data by then. I swear by it.”

Forson leaned back in his chair and rubbed his face in his hands. He hated this situation so much. He was right of course, London was one of the best that he had. However that didn't fix the absolute disaster that was going on. With a deep sigh he put his hands back down and leaned over in a contemplative position as he looked his wayward employee over. 

"Why didn't you just wait and come to me with this proposal in the first place? We could have worked together to make this happen. We could have made it absolutely certain his J.A.R.V.I.S didn't find out about us. We certainly would not have made the bullheaded decision to try and do it all from someone's home computer, no matter how cutting edge it may be! Now we CAN'T do this! Stark and his Lawyers are watching us with a laser focus that I do NOT want. If we try to get the schematics of his so called Iron Man suit NOW it will only make their legal case against us that much stronger! How can you be so smart yet so short sighted London!" 

Forson crossed his arms and looked at London, his frustration evident all over his face. The tension in the room could not be more potent at that moment. 

"What am I supposed to do with you London? I really want to know." 

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

Lucius gave the receptionist another fake smile "Well, from what we've seen, our company thinks that a suit like this, be it anon-weapon orientated redesign, could be very useful for humanitarian work, someone in a suit like that could do the work of entire teams! But of course I'm getting ahead of myself, all of this is only possible with the aid of Mr Stark. But thank you for your help ma'am. Good day to you."

Lucius then walked out of the imposing building, Alexander in tow "I think that went rather well all things considered, don't you Lucius?"

Lucius let out a vary frustrated sigh at his butler's comment "Yes, if you count being talked down to by a bloody receptionist who doesn't know her place in the well part... Though yes, it could of been worse, though even IF we get to Stark we still need to convince him to give us something, which will be hard. Ok, I need you to call in some favours for me and make Acmes look as good as possible, help more of though insufferable destroyed villages filled with poor people if you have to Alexander, if Stark comes looking, we need to be prepared."

Lucius then began to walk off "Wait! Lucius! Where are you going?" Lucius glanced back to Alexander "I need to clear my head after that, I'll call you when I'm done."

Before Alexander could say anything else Lucius had already blended into the crowds of New York. Eventually he found himself in Central park, finding a secluded area, he pulled out his phone, typing in a number and looked as the number was rung. Lucius watched, and watched, until it hung up from not being answered "Big surprise there, won't even listen to my voice... how can he hate me that much?"

Lucius then found himself looking round at all  the happy, joyful people around him, muttering to himself "It really is pathetic. All these people going around, like everything's good in the world, ignoring the true reality of things. Shady dealings, secret weapons, gangs, drugs, corruption, all happening on a daily basis, and all these people, to ignorant or scared to notice it. True pathetic."

(edited)
On 5/5/2018 at 9:12 PM, Buck Testa said:

Forson leaned back in his chair and rubbed his face in his hands. He hated this situation so much. He was right of course, London was one of the best that he had. However that didn't fix the absolute disaster that was going on. With a deep sigh he put his hands back down and leaned over in a contemplative position as he looked his wayward employee over. 

"Why didn't you just wait and come to me with this proposal in the first place? We could have worked together to make this happen. We could have made it absolutely certain his J.A.R.V.I.S didn't find out about us. We certainly would not have made the bullheaded decision to try and do it all from someone's home computer, no matter how cutting edge it may be! Now we CAN'T do this! Stark and his Lawyers are watching us with a laser focus that I do NOT want. If we try to get the schematics of his so called Iron Man suit NOW it will only make their legal case against us that much stronger! How can you be so smart yet so short sighted London!" 

Forson crossed his arms and looked at London, his frustration evident all over his face. The tension in the room could not be more potent at that moment. 

"What am I supposed to do with you London? I really want to know." 

London built up courage inside him. One wrong thing said, and he was toast, and he and Forson both knew it. He hated Forson, but his job paid the bills, and he needed to pay them.

“Give me four days. I can clean up my trail and hopefully anonymously slow down Stark and his annoying legal team.”

He sighed. He knew he had one shot at this.

“Please, just let me off. I can do better. I can do anything you need me to do. Give me another shot.”

With that, as he stood up from his chair, he placed a three-millimeter-thick and 1 centimeter-wide microphone under the edge of the desk. Within seconds, it detected the environment and camouflaged. Even if Forson or his goons looked under the desk, all they would see would be flat wood. Might as well listen in, London thought. 

Edited by Raidriar

On 5/6/2018 at 11:53 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

Lucius then found himself looking round at all  the happy, joyful people around him, muttering to himself "It really is pathetic. All these people going around, like everything's good in the world, ignoring the true reality of things. Shady dealings, secret weapons, gangs, drugs, corruption, all happening on a daily basis, and all these people, to ignorant or scared to notice it. True pathetic."

"You really must not get out much." 

Walking beside Lucius was a tall, well built blond man in an expensive suit. In truth, he had started following Lucius the moment he had entered Stark Tower. It didn't take much effort for him to conceal his presence and move about unnoticed by most people. It was a trait his kind all shared, the ability to avoid detection unless they were directly in front of someone or actively attracting their attention. It made hunting easier. Why chase your prey when you can just waltz up behind them without triggering their fight or flight instincts. He continued speaking, his voice deep and smooth as he enunciated each word almost too perfectly, sterilized from any form of accent.  

"Crime is no secret to these people. How could it be? They live among it every day. They hear about it on their news, from their friends, see it in their alleys. Many of them have vices and dark secrets of their own. They all know the criminal world exists, they simply only care about it when it affects them personally." 

He looked down at Lucius and flashed a smile at him as he gestured for a handshake. His fangs were still pronounced even though he kept them relatively suppressed. He was already full, so he had no intention on hunting at the moment. The mysterious man's custom fit suit atop of his well built frame and clearly defined musculature made for an impressive appearance. He could sense that this Lucius was a bit different than other people as well, which is part of what attracted his attention. he could taste the electrical power in the air around him and smell the faintest hint of burnt ozone. It was intriguing to say the least.

"My name is Xarus."  

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

The sudden appearance of the man made Lucius jump back, a hand holding his chest "Bloody hell! You don't do that to someone!"

Lucius then turned to look at the man properly, and was slightly taken aback by the sight of him which only made him wonder how he could have snuck up on him, he stuck out just as much as... well he did "Firstly it's rude to sneak up on people, second nice suit, thirdly don't pretend to know anything about me."

Lucius then gave a heavy sign and turned back to look at the people "But hey, it's been a while since I've had a good debate about human nature so I'll play along. You have just pointed out what I consider to be humanities greatest weakness, people only care when it effects them. Even I'm guilty of it, I won't try to hide that fact, but the fact as a whole still remains. These people couldn't care less about who gets hurt or killed, as long as it's not them. When something bad does happen they all always act sympathetic but never really do anything to help, just sit and watch, some will even lie and say they do just to make themselves look better."

Lucius then looked down at the extended hand "My name's Lucius. You'll have to forgive me if a don't shake you're hand, but when a stranger in a suit comes up to me being nice, I generally think it suspicion, after all, it's the exact kind of thing I do."

On 5/9/2018 at 9:55 AM, Raidriar said:

London built up courage inside him. One wrong thing said, and he was toast, and he and Forson both knew it. He hated Forson, but his job paid the bills, and he needed to pay them.

“Give me four days. I can clean up my trail and hopefully anonymously slow down Stark and his annoying legal team.”

He sighed. He knew he had one shot at this.

“Please, just let me off. I can do better. I can do anything you need me to do. Give me another shot.”

With that, as he stood up from his chair, he placed a three-millimeter-thick and 1 centimeter-wide microphone under the edge of the desk. Within seconds, it detected the environment and camouflaged. Even if Forson or his goons looked under the desk, all they would see would be flat wood. Might as well listen in, London thought. 

The second the microphone had touched the table and camouflaged itself, Forson's face hardened. Wordlessly he turned the computer screen on his desk and revealed it to London. On the screen, there were messages that a live recording device was active on his desk. 

"You just keep making bad decisions London. How did you think you would be able to not only get out of this room without a scratch, but BUG my office at the same time? I do not know what's gotten into your head boy, but it's clear to me now more than ever that you've become a liability." 

All at once guns started to be pulled from all directions. All aimed directly at London, waiting for the signal from their boss. Before it could be given however, something surprising started to happen. First, something shot through the ceiling and clamped itself on London's head, muffling his ears. It was some sort of heavy duty noise cancelling headset. after that... 

AC/DC started playing.

Not just mildly either, from the first strum, it was so loud that It shook the window panes and cracked their bulletproof glass. The drum and the guitar seemed to shake the whole room as it bombarded from outside, cracking Forson's computer screen and many of his men's sunglasses. within twenty seconds everyone was on the ground, covering their ears from the auditory bombardment. The Windows gave away and fell into the building, pushed in from the sonic waves from outside. Hovering outside of the building was what looked like the cross between a speaker and a cannon. The tech had been around for awhile, they had used it once against the hulk to try to bring him in.

If you're havin' trouble with the high school head
He's givin' you the blues

The guards were crawling on their elbows with their hands firmly grasping their ears as an armored man slowly rose into view. His Gold titanium mask, though expressionless, seemed to convey a serious expression. Everything from his blue glowing eyes to the mouth-like groove where his mask opened up seemed far more intimidating than it did on the news. 
You want to graduate but not in 'is bed
Here's what you gotta do

Forson was similarly incapacitated by the thundering noise, the vibrations from the obscenely loud music hit him like a galeforce wind, pinning him against his desk. It was clear the sound was not being sent out in all directions. weaponized and aimed directly at the room. Iron Man was floating right next to it with his arms folded, perfectly balanced on his rocket boots. 
Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time

The music was getting less forceful now. The disoriented guards were getting up, some of them reaching for their guns. Forson tried to yell at them not to fire, but all of their ears were ringing to bad to hear any of it. 
Just ring
36 24 36 hey
I lead a life of crime

As if waiting for that cue, Iron Man swooped in and began fighting the guards. One by one as AC/DC sang Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap, his gloves let out blasts of energy and his suits remarkable strength took care of others. It was effortless, as none of the guards seemed to know how guns worked anymore after the rattling their brains had took from the initial sonic blast. 

In London's headset, a much more manageable version of the song was playing, along with the iconic voice of Tony Stark himself. 

"Hi there, was in the area, saw this little get together was going south, decided to ease the mood a bit with some music. I think it did the trick." As he was saying that he clocked one of the guards in the face and sent him flying into a wall.

"Oh yeah I called the authorities, also more of these goons are going to be coming through that door. If that piece in your pocket has a non lethal setting I recommend you use it." 

8 hours ago, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

The sudden appearance of the man made Lucius jump back, a hand holding his chest "Bloody hell! You don't do that to someone!"

Lucius then turned to look at the man properly, and was slightly taken aback by the sight of him which only made him wonder how he could have snuck up on him, he stuck out just as much as... well he did "Firstly it's rude to sneak up on people, second nice suit, thirdly don't pretend to know anything about me."

Lucius then gave a heavy sign and turned back to look at the people "But hey, it's been a while since I've had a good debate about human nature so I'll play along. You have just pointed out what I consider to be humanities greatest weakness, people only care when it effects them. Even I'm guilty of it, I won't try to hide that fact, but the fact as a whole still remains. These people couldn't care less about who gets hurt or killed, as long as it's not them. When something bad does happen they all always act sympathetic but never really do anything to help, just sit and watch, some will even lie and say they do just to make themselves look better."

Lucius then looked down at the extended hand "My name's Lucius. You'll have to forgive me if a don't shake you're hand, but when a stranger in a suit comes up to me being nice, I generally think it suspicion, after all, it's the exact kind of thing I do."

"I wasn't sneaking, I was next to you since Stark Tower." he said coyly, enjoyed how rattled Lucius had been. 

"Being friendly is an evolutionary trait one should not overlook my good man. Cooperation is what gave humans the leg up against every other animal on the planet. It's part of the reason why crowds like this can move together in this mass without everyone going crazy. They all know it is mutually beneficial to not attack each other, even if they have no real care for anyone else's well being but themselves. Such behaviors are what make modern society function."

He was going to enjoy what Lucius gleaned from this. Telling him that he was with him from Stark Tower definitely implied that he heard what he had said to his butler. 

(edited)
On 5/10/2018 at 7:33 PM, Buck Testa said:

The second the microphone had touched the table and camouflaged itself, Forson's face hardened. Wordlessly he turned the computer screen on his desk and revealed it to London. On the screen, there were messages that a live recording device was active on his desk. 

"You just keep making bad decisions London. How did you think you would be able to not only get out of this room without a scratch, but BUG my office at the same time? I do not know what's gotten into your head boy, but it's clear to me now more than ever that you've become a liability." 

All at once guns started to be pulled from all directions. All aimed directly at London, waiting for the signal from their boss. Before it could be given however, something surprising started to happen. First, something shot through the ceiling and clamped itself on London's head, muffling his ears. It was some sort of heavy duty noise cancelling headset. after that... 

AC/DC started playing.

Not just mildly either, from the first strum, it was so loud that It shook the window panes and cracked their bulletproof glass. The drum and the guitar seemed to shake the whole room as it bombarded from outside, cracking Forson's computer screen and many of his men's sunglasses. within twenty seconds everyone was on the ground, covering their ears from the auditory bombardment. The Windows gave away and fell into the building, pushed in from the sonic waves from outside. Hovering outside of the building was what looked like the cross between a speaker and a cannon. The tech had been around for awhile, they had used it once against the hulk to try to bring him in.

If you're havin' trouble with the high school head
He's givin' you the blues

The guards were crawling on their elbows with their hands firmly grasping their ears as an armored man slowly rose into view. His Gold titanium mask, though expressionless, seemed to convey a serious expression. Everything from his blue glowing eyes to the mouth-like groove where his mask opened up seemed far more intimidating than it did on the news. 
You want to graduate but not in 'is bed
Here's what you gotta do

Forson was similarly incapacitated by the thundering noise, the vibrations from the obscenely loud music hit him like a galeforce wind, pinning him against his desk. It was clear the sound was not being sent out in all directions. weaponized and aimed directly at the room. Iron Man was floating right next to it with his arms folded, perfectly balanced on his rocket boots. 
Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time

The music was getting less forceful now. The disoriented guards were getting up, some of them reaching for their guns. Forson tried to yell at them not to fire, but all of their ears were ringing to bad to hear any of it. 
Just ring
36 24 36 hey
I lead a life of crime

As if waiting for that cue, Iron Man swooped in and began fighting the guards. One by one as AC/DC sang Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap, his gloves let out blasts of energy and his suits remarkable strength took care of others. It was effortless, as none of the guards seemed to know how guns worked anymore after the rattling their brains had took from the initial sonic blast. 

In London's headset, a much more manageable version of the song was playing, along with the iconic voice of Tony Stark himself. 

"Hi there, was in the area, saw this little get together was going south, decided to ease the mood a bit with some music. I think it did the trick." As he was saying that he clocked one of the guards in the face and sent him flying into a wall.

"Oh yeah I called the authorities, also more of these goons are going to be coming through that door. If that piece in your pocket has a non lethal setting I recommend you use it." 

"I wasn't sneaking, I was next to you since Stark Tower." he said coyly, enjoyed how rattled Lucius had been. 

"Being friendly is an evolutionary trait one should not overlook my good man. Cooperation is what gave humans the leg up against every other animal on the planet. It's part of the reason why crowds like this can move together in this mass without everyone going crazy. They all know it is mutually beneficial to not attack each other, even if they have no real care for anyone else's well being but themselves. Such behaviors are what make modern society function."

He was going to enjoy what Lucius gleaned from this. Telling him that he was with him from Stark Tower definitely implied that he heard what he had said to his butler. 

London didn’t know what to think. He was speechless. Iron Man, Tony Stark, his hero, had just come to his rescue, and he was exultant. He was surprised but reacted quickly. Doing as Stark said, he pulled out his Terminus and set it to low charge. 

“This should be non-lethal, but no promises. I have tried to monitor the electrode pulses in the past, but stifling it has been difficult.”

With that, he fired off a bolt of yellow energy, frying the chest of a bodyguard. The energy burned through the man’s suit, body armor, and part of his flesh, leaving a one-inch hole of blackened skin and muscle in the him. 

London laughed. 

“Yeah, thought so.”

Edited by Raidriar

@Buck Testa

Lucius smirked a little, looking at Xarus "Oh, I can tell you a thing or two about cooperation friend. Cooperation is just a word for a group of selfish people waiting to stab each other in the back when it fits them, a team is one of the most fickle things in the world. A team relies on everyone trusting one another and working together in order to achieve something, but you can never really trust anyone, everyone has a price after all, whether it's material or emotional, all it takes is one member of that team to accept the price and the rest is over. You can't ever trust the people you love, the people who are supposed to be with you no matter what, all it takes is one small mistake and then... they abandon you." Lucius then motioned to a man and a women, seemingly a couple, arguing outside of earshot in order to prove his point.

Lucius then leaned back against a tree, chuckling in a slightly dark fashion "I mean, I don't think you're any different really, no offence. But if you were indeed following me for that long, then you no doubt heard some rather... 'sensitive' information, which ,I imagine, is why you followed me. So I'll cut you a deal, give me a brief summary of the information you heard so I can verify it's authenticity, and I'll pay your price, though judging by the look of you I very much doubt that it will be material."

Xarus would likely be surprised, and maybe a little disappointed, at how composed Lucius was in this situation. It would seem to him as if Lucius had gone from depressing pessimist mode to business mode, like some kind of mental switch had been flicked inside the mans head.

On 5/10/2018 at 7:35 PM, King Dice said:

London didn’t know what to think. He was speechless. Iron Man, Tony Stark, his hero, had just come to his rescue, and he was exultant. He was surprised but reacted quickly. Doing as Stark said, he pulled out his Terminus and set it to low charge. 

“This should be non-lethal, but no promises. I have tried to monitor the electrode pulses in the past, but stifling it has been difficult.”

With that, he fired off a bolt of yellow energy, frying the chest of a bodyguard. The energy burned through the man’s suit, body armor, and part of his flesh, leaving a one-inch hole of blackened skin and muscle in the him. 

London laughed. 

“Yeah, thought so.”

More guards started to funnel into the floor. Stark briefly thought about knocking a few more heads, but for the most part the situation had pretty much been resolved. Everyone who was going to kill London was incapacitated on the floor and these guards were just responding as they were supposed to on their job. He decided to cut them a break and switched the sonic cannon feed from the AC/DC song to his own voice. 

"Hey guys, You all might want to stand down. The police are on their way and you don't want to be caught up in what these guys could be getting charged with. Chances are you all don't have the bank accounts to make bail." 

The guards looked ready to fight, but the room of unconscious people including their bosses and the prospect of the cops coming made them stand down. They hovered nearby however, keeping an eye on the both of them while they waited for the authorities. 

"So how did you hack into my house anyway?" Stark asked casually to London, popping his helmet to look at the guy face to face. 

On 5/11/2018 at 11:34 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

Lucius smirked a little, looking at Xarus "Oh, I can tell you a thing or two about cooperation friend. Cooperation is just a word for a group of selfish people waiting to stab each other in the back when it fits them, a team is one of the most fickle things in the world. A team relies on everyone trusting one another and working together in order to achieve something, but you can never really trust anyone, everyone has a price after all, whether it's material or emotional, all it takes is one member of that team to accept the price and the rest is over. You can't ever trust the people you love, the people who are supposed to be with you no matter what, all it takes is one small mistake and then... they abandon you." Lucius then motioned to a man and a women, seemingly a couple, arguing outside of earshot in order to prove his point.

Lucius then leaned back against a tree, chuckling in a slightly dark fashion "I mean, I don't think you're any different really, no offence. But if you were indeed following me for that long, then you no doubt heard some rather... 'sensitive' information, which ,I imagine, is why you followed me. So I'll cut you a deal, give me a brief summary of the information you heard so I can verify it's authenticity, and I'll pay your price, though judging by the look of you I very much doubt that it will be material."

Xarus would likely be surprised, and maybe a little disappointed, at how composed Lucius was in this situation. It would seem to him as if Lucius had gone from depressing pessimist mode to business mode, like some kind of mental switch had been flicked inside the mans head.

"You keep saying I'm not that much different than you." Xarus said contemplatively, turning to the side a bit as he gazed in the distance. His smile grew wider and his eyes started slightly glowing red as he chuckled to himself. This man was irksome, yet he was intriguing at the same time. He wondered how this Lucius would fare in a fight? He had some kind of electrical powers, he was sure of that now. He could practically smell the electrical currents flowing beneath the surface. 

"In truth you are right. In more ways than you realize." 

Before Lucius had a chance to respond, Xarus lifted his arms to the sky as if extending them in prayer. All at once the world started to change. Buildings around them began to shift and twist as if they were seen through a kaleidoscope. The sidewalk beneath their feet began to grow and fold into itself, pushing the two of them further apart, the concrete tiles groaning and rumbling as it shifted and folded into themselves, creating intricate patterns. The people that had flooded the streets seconds ago now were all gone, replaced by the ever shifting world around the two sole occupants of this moving city. Though Lucius would have absolutely no concept of what was happening, in truth Xarus had placed the two of them in the Mirror Dimension. He had made the transition as seamless as possible for the most the impact. He was grinning wildly now, baring his fangs and allowing his eyes to become burning, bright orbs of crimson light. 

"I have no interest in your money Lucius." 

He put his hand out in a mock thumbs up gesture, and then twisted his hand by the wrist till his thumb was sideways. However, it wasn't just his thumb that twisted. The entire world around them seemed to twist with the same ease, till gravity itself was pulling Lucius down towards the rotating kaleidoscopic buildings to the side. Xarus stayed on the sidewalk where they had been talking, his body seemingly unaffected by the shifting gravitational pull as his dress shoes stayed firmly on the street. He watched Lucius intently to see how he would react to the ever shifting world, relishing in the idea of getting a sparring match in before dinner. 

"I'm here to test what kind of person you are, and see if I may want to use you in the future.