Buck Testa

Open Mavel Cinematic Universe Rp

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

More guards started to funnel into the floor. Stark briefly thought about knocking a few more heads, but for the most part the situation had pretty much been resolved. Everyone who was going to kill London was incapacitated on the floor and these guards were just responding as they were supposed to on their job. He decided to cut them a break and switched the sonic cannon feed from the AC/DC song to his own voice. 

"Hey guys, You all might want to stand down. The police are on their way and you don't want to be caught up in what these guys could be getting charged with. Chances are you all don't have the bank accounts to make bail." 

The guards looked ready to fight, but the room of unconscious people including their bosses and the prospect of the cops coming made them stand down. They hovered nearby however, keeping an eye on the both of them while they waited for the authorities. 

"So how did you hack into my house anyway?" Stark asked casually to London, popping his helmet to look at the guy face to face. 

"You keep saying I'm not that much different than you." Xarus said contemplatively, turning to the side a bit as he gazed in the distance. His smile grew wider and his eyes started slightly glowing red as he chuckled to himself. This man was irksome, yet he was intriguing at the same time. He wondered how this Lucius would fare in a fight? He had some kind of electrical powers, he was sure of that now. He could practically smell the electrical currents flowing beneath the surface. 

"In truth you are right. In more ways than you realize." 

Before Lucius had a chance to respond, Xarus lifted his arms to the sky as if extending them in prayer. All at once the world started to change. Buildings around them began to shift and twist as if they were seen through a kaleidoscope. The sidewalk beneath their feet began to grow and fold into itself, pushing the two of them further apart, the concrete tiles groaning and rumbling as it shifted and folded into themselves, creating intricate patterns. The people that had flooded the streets seconds ago now were all gone, replaced by the ever shifting world around the two sole occupants of this moving city. Though Lucius would have absolutely no concept of what was happening, in truth Xarus had placed the two of them in the Mirror Dimension. He had made the transition as seamless as possible for the most the impact. He was grinning wildly now, baring his fangs and allowing his eyes to become burning, bright orbs of crimson light. 

"I have no interest in your money Lucius." 

He put his hand out in a mock thumbs up gesture, and then twisted his hand by the wrist till his thumb was sideways. However, it wasn't just his thumb that twisted. The entire world around them seemed to twist with the same ease, till gravity itself was pulling Lucius down towards the rotating kaleidoscopic buildings to the side. Xarus stayed on the sidewalk where they had been talking, his body seemingly unaffected by the shifting gravitational pull as his dress shoes stayed firmly on the street. He watched Lucius intently to see how he would react to the ever shifting world, relishing in the idea of getting a sparring match in before dinner. 

"I'm here to test what kind of person you are, and see if I may want to use you in the future.

London shrugged. 

“Your security protocols have a once-every-two-weeks glitch - a hole of sorts. Easily, I filtered through cloaking software. Wasn’t counting on Jarvis being there though. I mean, my code was rock-solid!”

He powered down his Terminus and continued speaking. 

“Regardless, the flawed system plus the easy infiltration of a security profile made entry easy but exit difficult.”

He then made a confused face.

”How did you know where to find me, Mr. Stark, and why?”

Edited by King Dice
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Buck Testa

Lucius found himself becoming slightly nauseous as the city around him began to shift and change "Well know, I did not expect that. Rather nice trick, though if you wanted to get me on my own you should have bought me out for dinner first."

Lucius then chuckled at Xarus' refusal of payment and smirked "To be honest, I would almost be disappointed if you were." Though as the gravity shifted around him, Lucius stayed remarkable calm, his eyes focused on observing his environment before making his move, and though on the outside looked cool and calm, it was needless to say that on the inside, Lucius was going crazy with a mix of fear of the unknown, and confusion, beads of cold sweat starting to form on his forehead. The man's body surged with purple electricity, as he began to run quite fast, and whilst not at a super-human speed, it was enough to give Lucius enough motion to leap towards a lamp post, using it to propel himself into the sky by a few metres.

Whilst in the air, Lucius seemed to just radiate cockiness and his continued to smirk "Those fangs of yours look rather dangerous, I know a dentist you could sort them out. Though if you want something a little cheaper, I'd be more than happy to knock them out of you skull right now. Here, just let be give you a little anesthetic!" Lucius then shot a bolt of purple electricity from his hand, swiftly followed by two balls of similar energy. The aim of these attacks seemed to be to force the vampire off of the ground, for whatever reason.

 After his attack, Lucius landed onto the lamppost he had previously swung from, allowing his to stand normally, and with the same level of refinedness he usually had, with both  arms held behind his back. "Well if you wanted to know about me, you should have just asked. Well to start off, I'm not the most morally sound person in the world, so if your looking for a 'good' person then I'm hardly the man your looking for. Oh, but I've spoken so much about me, how about a little about you? Who knows, if I like that kind of person you are then I may want to make use of YOU in the future."

Edited by Skylord Nexus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 5/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, King Dice said:

London shrugged. 

“Your security protocols have a once-every-two-weeks glitch - a hole of sorts. Easily, I filtered through cloaking software. Wasn’t counting on Jarvis being there though. I mean, my code was rock-solid!”

He powered down his Terminus and continued speaking. 

“Regardless, the flawed system plus the easy infiltration of a security profile made entry easy but exit difficult.”

He then made a confused face.

”How did you know where to find me, Mr. Stark, and why?”

Stark grimaced a bit under his helmet at the sound of the supposed glitch. He had a feeling he knew exactly where that hole in his defenses had come from. If his hunch was right, he should probably expect a visit from that government agency soon. What was the acronym they had decided on? Shield? Something like that. It was irksome that the government was actively trying to get into his home, even more so that it had gone undetected. Still he could probably afford letting them get in once. He wanted to see what they were about. 

"I have my ways kid. Now..." Cops started funneling into the floor and placing the downed men in the room into custody while Stark spoke. "... What's important right now is that none of these guys are going to stay in lockup. they're all going to make bail, and they're all going to think you work for me. Considering they were planning to turn you into swiss cheese earlier, this is probably not good news for you. So, what's your game plan Mini me?" 

On 5/16/2018 at 1:37 PM, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

Lucius found himself becoming slightly nauseous as the city around him began to shift and change "Well know, I did not expect that. Rather nice trick, though if you wanted to get me on my own you should have bought me out for dinner first."

Lucius then chuckled at Xarus' refusal of payment and smirked "To be honest, I would almost be disappointed if you were." Though as the gravity shifted around him, Lucius stayed remarkable calm, his eyes focused on observing his environment before making his move, and though on the outside looked cool and calm, it was needless to say that on the inside, Lucius was going crazy with a mix of fear of the unknown, and confusion, beads of cold sweat starting to form on his forehead. The man's body surged with purple electricity, as he began to run quite fast, and whilst not at a super-human speed, it was enough to give Lucius enough motion to leap towards a lamp post, using it to propel himself into the sky by a few metres.

Whilst in the air, Lucius seemed to just radiate cockiness and his continued to smirk "Those fangs of yours look rather dangerous, I know a dentist you could sort them out. Though if you want something a little cheaper, I'd be more than happy to knock them out of you skull right now. Here, just let be give you a little anesthetic!" Lucius then shot a bolt of purple electricity from his hand, swiftly followed by two balls of similar energy. The aim of these attacks seemed to be to force the vampire off of the ground, for whatever reason.

 After his attack, Lucius landed onto the lamppost he had previously swung from, allowing his to stand normally, and with the same level of refinedness he usually had, with both  arms held behind his back. "Well if you wanted to know about me, you should have just asked. Well to start off, I'm not the most morally sound person in the world, so if your looking for a 'good' person then I'm hardly the man your looking for. Oh, but I've spoken so much about me, how about a little about you? Who knows, if I like that kind of person you are then I may want to make use of YOU in the future."

The world seemed entirely sideways now. Buildings stuck out from the wall of road, extending outwards into the distance instead of upwards like they were naturally made to do. The whole city seemed wrong now, with buildings making glass and steel floors that went down for miles. If Lucius fell from the Lamp post he was standing on, he would potentially be falling for a long time as long as the world remained turned in this ninety degree angle. Xarus hadn't shifted in that way yet however. From where he was standing, it looked like Lucius was standing sideways on the lamp post, shooting purple tinted electricity at Xarus's footing. With a flick of his wrist, a pattern of crimson energy drew itself in front of him and blocked the electric bolts, letting the purple energy crackle around its surface and into stray buildings, causing glass to fall sideways down the street instead of towards the ground. The shield dissipated as he spoke out, casually walking on the disorienting sideways street. 

"I told you Lucius. I am Xarus. Xarus Dracul Tepes, and yes, I'm exactly what you think I am." With those last few words, the sideways sky grew dark with clouds, broiling with thunder as they thickened and darkened. As the world grew darker, lightning started flashing, eerily lighting up the sideways buildings around them. Wind started to pick up through the streets, making Lucius's perch on the lamp post more vicarious. 

"I was interested in finding out more about this Iron Man, see what the wonders of the modern world had given humanity. However something new caught my eye while I was in the building. You. A new type of human hiding in plain sight, smelling of the crackling energy you suppress so well."

He grinned, his red eyes glowing even brighter and clearer in the darkened world around them, his fangs glinting in the lightning flashes. 

"I could have asked, however I feel this is a better way to introduce myself to you. After all, how often do you really get to use that power of yours?" 

As he spoke he made a mirror reality shard and punctuated the last word by sending it flying towards the lamp post. The metal buckled and sliced in two as the sharp piece of reality cleaved through the post. All at once it started falling down into a building across the sideways street. 

"Come Lucius, entertain me awhile, and I might even let you leave!"   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Buck Testa

Lucius began sweating bullets as Xarus used his own powers to deflect his attack. Lucius had never really been in a fight, he would always observe from the shadows, or possibly be the orchestrator of the fight from behind the scenes, and even if I had to get himself personally involved he always had the upper hand as he was dealing with normal people, but Xarus was nothing like them. 

Although able to keep his composure to some extent, there would defiantly be a visible change to Lucius behaviour and in his voice, a more serious undertone replacing the pervious, mocking one "So my suspicions were correct then, your either a vampire or a goth, not that I'm sure which is worse."

Lucius chuckled a bit at the vampires comment about his power "True, true. I don't really ever use my powers, I don't really enjoy squandering them on menial tasks. Though I must admit, yours are quite interesting, some ability to manipulate, or possibly shift reality to your whim perhaps? And if so, is this world the same as our own? and if it is, to what extent?"

As the shard his the lamp post, Lucius fell with it for a moment before jumping off and landing on , what for him, was ground, ensuring he was landing on one of the more solid parts of the building underneath him. Strangely though, he didn't attack and just stood there "Well? I do hope you don't keep me waiting, after all, I want some entertainment to."

Edited by Skylord Nexus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 5/19/2018 at 10:45 AM, Skylord Nexus said:

@Buck Testa

Lucius began sweating bullets as Xarus used his own powers to deflect his attack. Lucius had never really been in a fight, he would always observe from the shadows, or possibly be the orchestrator of the fight from behind the scenes, and even if I had to get himself personally involved he always had the upper hand as he was dealing with normal people, but Xarus was nothing like them. 

Although able to keep his composure to some extent, there would defiantly be a visible change to Lucius behaviour and in his voice, a more serious undertone replacing the pervious, mocking one "So my suspicions were correct then, your either a vampire or a goth, not that I'm sure which is worse."

Lucius chuckled a bit at the vampires comment about his power "True, true. I don't really ever use my powers, I don't really enjoy squandering them on menial tasks. Though I must admit, yours are quite interesting, some ability to manipulate, or possibly shift reality to your whim perhaps? And if so, is this world the same as our own? and if it is, to what extent?"

As the shard his the lamp post, Lucius fell with it for a moment before jumping off and landing on , what for him, was ground, ensuring he was landing on one of the more solid parts of the building underneath him. Strangely though, he didn't attack and just stood there "Well? I do hope you don't keep me waiting, after all, I want some entertainment to."

"Oh? Well in that case..." 

Xarus leaped in the air and sharply shifted gravity's pull on him to be the same as Lucius, with one caveat. It was set at a much higher level, making him fall towards Lucius very quickly. His hand gripped Lucius's neck, it's steel like vice grip pulling the man with him as he crashed through the thick window pane. they flew into an empty office building and only seemed to slow down when they got to the center of it, and that was because Xarus had shifted the gravity again. Instead of falling to the floor, they rocketed up into the roof, breaking through the floors into the upper levels of the building . The whole way, the vampire partially protected Lucius from receiving too much damage, but he let him get hurt enough for bruising to take place, and perhaps some dislocated bones if Lucius had been really unlucky. Xarus didn't want to kill him after all, just show him what he could do to him if he wanted.

After crashing through about fifteen floors their momentum finally slowed. Xarus decided then to let Lucius go. While the vampire lightly landed on the undamaged part of the floor with unnatural ease, he let Lucius be drawn towards the window, as he had not shifted that aspect of reality for his victim yet. Lucius didn't hit the window hard enough to break it entirely, but it was cracked enough that any sudden movement could make it cave. 

Xarus looked at the man pressed against the window by gravity while he brushed the dust from the several floors of debris off of his suit. 

"To answer your question. Yes, this dimension is very similar to the one you are used too. However I have a bit more sway here than I do in yours, plus it gives me more licence to use my powers without causing a panic. The fun thing about these particular powers, is they can be taught."

He flicked his wrist up, causing tiles behind him to lift up into the air. However instead of floating, they were rectangular blocks of the same texture as the tiles. they all took the form of a throne like chair that Xarus sat down in, draping his leg over one of the arms of the makeshift chair as he kept looking at his electrical friend. 

"However I would only give such knowledge to someone who knew the value of cooperation. Too bad you don't seem to value teamwork that much huh?" 

Edited by Buck Testa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Buck Testa

Even though Lucius had expected Xarus to be a strong opponent, he hadn't expected it quite so literally as he felt the vampire's hand clamp onto his neck, which made his words barley audible and they escaped his lips "Asphyxiation, I was honestly hoping for something a little bet-" Lucius' words trailed off however as he smashed through the window.

In the moment they reached the centre and Lucius could feel them beginning to rise, he only had the time to utter "Oh bugger." before being propelled through the floors of the building, letting out loud noises such as "Ouch"" and Ahh!" he was also pretty sure that about nine floors in, his arm had dislocated. Though he was acutely aware of the fact that he was less hurt than he should have been, leading his to begin to formulate a plan, all he needed was the answer to his question and all the parts would fall into place.

Lucius chuckled a bit, and actually regained some of his more mocking personality, despite his precarious situation "I will admit they are a rather nice set of powers, though if I've learn one thing over the years, it's that power comes with a price, one which I don't want to pay... not again."

Lucius then let out a sharp exhale of breath and grinded his teeth together and his forced his arm back into place. This movement did however cause the glass to begin to crack and give way "Though I must thank you for answering my question, what I'm about to do would have made me look like an idiot if it didn't work. And for the record, i'm not against teamwork if it's for a decent reason, I'm just a sociopath. A millionaire high-functioning sociopath."

A wicked smirk then found it's way onto Lucius' face as he lifted hi left elbow up, and swiftly bought it down onto the glass, causing the window to shatter, and Lucius to plummet downwards. Lucius then began drawing in electrical energy from the city, after all, if this world was an exact mirror then so were the electrical lines, a fact Lucius would have been unsure of if it hadn't been for Xarus so politely answering his question. Purple energy then began amass in Lucius' hands "By the way, you owe me a new suit." Lucius then began to release this energy as a large, purple electrical beam, the size of the window, aimed directly at Xarus, a beam which Lucius was fully able to control the direction off if the vampire moved.

Xarus would notice though, that it seemed Lucius would need to continue drawing power from the city to keep this attack up. Another important point of note was that some of the energy seemed to occasionally arc back, hurting Lucius in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.