Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which country are you from?

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

4 hours ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

I really do not know many things about Ukraine, besides being in Europe ... I think I need culture classes, even if you want to practice Spanish feel free to talk to me, I like to help

Thanks, now I have another reason to start learning it. And if you ever want to learn anything about the mysterious land of Ukraine, feel free to talk to me.

I'm from Scotland and I'm patriotic about Scotland (not our English overlords)

I only speak English but I'm trying to learn the landguage of my country (Scots Gaelic) as well as Arabic, Spanish, Russian and Chinese

• Brohoof 1

from china.... eeh

expert at mandarin, speak english as well but not as good as mother tongue, francais, well, just know a few. can know some tibetan but i don't like this language. wanna learn italiano, and esprando

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

Hello everypony! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :wub:

I write this post out of curiosity ... since I am from Latin America, will there be others here who are from other countries? or all here are American?

if they are English-speaking, what do they think of Spanish?

over and out! :yay: 

A big G'day from Australia :yay: would love to learn Spanish though. It's not too bad here but it's awfully dry ATM which is pretty sad to see:(

Edited by Crosswind

I was born in the United States of America 

In a small community in Los Angeles, California called San Pedro.

But both my parents are full blooded Mexicans from Zacatecas.

Suprisingly Spanish was my first language,not English.

:^P

• Brohoof 3

On 4/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

I write this post out of curiosity ... since I am from Latin America, will there be others here who are from other countries? or all here are American?

if they are English-speaking, what do they think of Spanish?

Nothing exotic about me. I'm just plain old American. I live in Southern California so I hear Spanish spoken as often as English. I think it's a cool sounding language, as are any languages spoken well. I wish I could learn it because it would really come in handy. 

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I'm from and live in France! :proud: 

awwwwwwwwwww it is wonderful! :pinkie: my dream is to live in france some day :fluttershy:, how is it? Is it a cold country or a neutral climate? Is it expensive to live there? They say that the people of France are always in fashion, is that true? How beautiful is the Eiffel Tower in person? I have heard that your gastronomy is good, some typical dish that you recommend?:ooh:

@Berry-Bliss-Sundae

Hey there! I'll answer to your questions the best I can! :grin: 

26 minutes ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

how is it?

France is a pretty neat country! Each region has it's own historical and cultural wealth! :D 

Is it a cold country or a neutral climate?

Well, it's pretty cold from mid Autumn to early Spring, then the climate heats up during Spring, to reach its max on Summer ^^

Is it expensive to live there?

It depends on where you want to live, but it's pretty expensive in general :huh: By the way, kinda obvious but you won't be able to buy in USD! :ooh: 

They say that the people of France are always in fashion, is that true?

No, most of the people wear what they can afford. But you may encounter some people who are ^^

How beautiful is the Eiffel Tower in person?

The Eiffel Tower isn't just magnificent, it's impressive by it's height: 320 meters! (1049,87 feet high!)

I have heard that your gastronomy is good, some typical dish that you recommend?:ooh:

For breakfast, the one and only: the delicious Butter Croissant! :D 

And for lunch/dinner, I personally recommend you the Bourguinion Beef dish! Yum! :wub:

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

I probably should have mentioned this in my original post, but I guess it couldn't hurt to add a few more details. :o

I'm a 3rd generation American. My great grandfather was Swedish, and my great grandmother was German. :ooh:

I guess I know which languages I should learn! :yay: