Let’s see.. 

Luigi in Super Mario 64.

Getting the Triforce in Ocarina Of Time

Beating the Running Man in Ocarina Of Time

The hidden unicorn fountain in Ocarina of Time

Secret Level in Star Fox

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Not to mention Waluigi in the DS remake.

I never thought about that one when I was younger! Wasn’t it about that hole on the castle in the file select screen?

Here are a few more.

Mew under the truck in Pokémon Red

Herobrine in Minecraft

The mountain castle in that arcade tank game (Battlezone, was it?)

• Brohoof 1

The Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge (aka Ben Drowned)

1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Let’s see.. 

Luigi in Super Mario 64.

Getting the Triforce in Ocarina Of Time

Beating the Running Man in Ocarina Of Time

The hidden unicorn fountain in Ocarina of Time

Secret Level in Star Fox

Those too!

On 2018-04-22 at 12:40 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

I never thought about that one when I was younger! Wasn’t it about that hole on the castle in the file select screen?

Yeah. There was also another one about the fountain in the courtyard, as well as the white door that had one of the Castle's secret stars.

8 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

The cake is a lie!

(Not a gamer, but I heard about this!)

As part of the testing protocol, we are not allowed to lie to you. You will be baked, [Garbled] cake.

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

Both Squall is Dead and Ultimecia is Rinoa for Final Fantasy VIII, the latter in particular is really intriguing

"L is real 2401" in Super Mario 64 and its DS remake. If you ask me, the text on the star statue looks more like "Eternal Star."

WNodh.png

Naturally, since some people think the first letter is an "L," this has tied in with the aforementioned myth that Luigi is in the original version of the game.

• Brohoof 1

I remember the Pokemon rumors. I remember back in fifth grade being told by another kid that if you use dig at a certain point in Diglett Cave you'll end up in the grass outside of the boundaries of Route I and there you can run into starters.

I also remember the "Pikablu" rumors. Of course, the Pokemon turned out to be real, Marill. I don't even remember if the Pokemon was actually officially revealed or just leaked somehow. I just remember thinking how exotic Marill looked back in those days. Not that I disliked it or anything. It's just that Gen II Pokemon looked so weird at first, including Sudowoodo and Wooper. I remember seeing all of them back in my earliest days of being allowed to use the internet.

Well, most of the classic have been mentioned already XD. Oh wait, I remember one in particular, being able to play as a nude Joanna Dark in Perfect Dark (I've tried it :D). 

I probably should have also mentioned Lavender Town Syndrome. While I'm pretty sure that it was just a Creepypasta, a lot more people believed it than they should have. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I don’t recall hearing this one, but apparently there was a rumor you could play as Ryu’s sensei  “Shen Long” in Street Fighter 2. It arose from a mistranslation of his win quote. In reality the quote in question was referring to Ryu’s shoryuken. 

Just now, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

That you cna unlock Luigi in Super Mario 64. Spoiler: you can't. But you can get him in Super Mario 64 DS. So hoooraaaaay.

Adding onto that, The DS version claims to have Waluigi be unlockable.

The Tails Doll...he knows...watches...plans....o_o