Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite pony of the Mane 6?

Dashy 4 Ever

Well it looks like my favorite pony has changed since I last posted in this thread quite a while ago :fluttershy: My favorite pony is now Twilight Sparkle and has been for a while now. However before Twilight was my favorite I always considered Rainbow Dash to be my favorite, but I decided that I just related a lot better to Twilight than I did to Rainbow, so I made the switch ^_^ No offense to Rainbow Dash though, I still really like her and of the mane six I consider her to be my second favorite pony :wub: 

Cute pic of Twilight incoming! :yay:

66119268_2392181__safe_artist-colon-E6A183E6B2A2E5A48FE88CB6_twilightsparkle_alicorn_cute_solo_twiabetes.thumb.png.d061e83a7edf0342b205373a249c5cb5.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite pony of the Mane 6 would be Fluttershy because she used to be one shy Pegasus and I doubted she would change. I got a bit excited at New Fluttershy and Fluttershy the Monster, but now I saw the real change in Fluttershy's Talented Voice.

Edited by swu24
incorrect grammer
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite character out of the mane six is definitely Fluttershy!

From the beginning her cute, lovable, shy character really stood out to me. Just the concept of a shy pegasus who prefers the ground over the sky is so interesting to me. Her writing was done so well and she has numerous standout episodes (Hurricane Fluttershy, Dragonshy, and Keep Calm and Flutter On, to name a few). Along with this, she has an incredibly fun and cute design. Not only is she the cutest character in the show, but she's very relatable to me. Just like her, I used to be very shy, and I understood her throughout the episodes. When she succeeded, it gave me encouragement and hope that I could also succeed. And just like her, I slowly but surly started to open up.

So yes, Fluttershy is my absolute favorite! :squee:

3047daeb338f1e774747ece9f57eedcf.thumb.png.38be3684c33cb727ec645f07d48393fb.png

• Brohoof 1

If I had to make a list then...

1. Twilight: Never fell out of this spot once.
  2. Rarity: She climbed up over the years.
  3. Pinkie: A bit wonky lately but still like her a lot.
  4. Rainbow: Least liked in the first 2 seasons. Slowly climbed her way up honestly. Like her a lot more now than I did earlier in the show.
  5. Fluttershy: I like her but I feel that I like the top ones more.
  6. Applejack: Honestly not to her fault, her episodes tend to be pretty mediocre. I like her as a character though.

Love them all though. Believe me this list is hard to make.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

My favorite of the Mane 6 was, and always will be Fluttershy.:squee:

Fluttershysitsm.jpg.53ce7992981cd5a7575e5accdac13a5d.jpg

I just think she's just so adorable!:wub:

Her design, voice, and personality just go together perfectly.

Then:

Rarity- Her design is nice, but I think her voice acting is the best of the group, and HILARIOUS. Tabitha knocks it out of the park. I also like how the show calls out her accent as BS.:laugh: ...Unless she was adopted...:confused:

Applejack would be next. I like her down to earth and usually no nonsense personality.

Twilight- Her design, personality, and voice go together well.

Rainbow Dash. Her flashy design and rough voice fit perfectly with her personality. How she is just sometimes reminds me of a friend and a co-worker, who both have a habit of engaging in "one-upping" in conversation- a lot of times when it is conpletely unnecessary/inappropriate.:scoots: I do love how you see some of her past and weaknesses throughout the series that help show how/why she ended up as she is.

Pinkie Pie. I love Pinkie and her randomness, but her seemingly neverending sugar high and shrill voice can just be a bit much sometimes.:laugh:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's changed a lot, but as of now I gotta give it to Pinkie Pie, with Fluttershy in second place. :):yay:

Pinkie Pie is, to put it simply, just plain fun. Her enthusiasm for everything is really infectious, she has a LOT of comedic moments and as someone who tends to be exuberant and excitable myself, I find her very relatable. She's a pony I'd really like to hang out with in real life, have parties with and just have a blast talking to. Also I love her family!

As for Fluttershy...well, she's always been the character I remember most from the series. She's very pretty and I find her timidity charming, yet she also has excellent character development over the show. I love seeing how her assertiveness develops over the seasons. She also stars in many of my favorite episodes.