Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Longhaul

Longhaul

4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Don't worry about that. I don't know why I did what I did and I'm sorry that I made you do that.

Don't worry about it.  I'm not upset about it, and as far as I'm concerned, I have no issues with you at all.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

Don't worry about it.  I'm not upset about it, and as far as I'm concerned, I have no issues with you at all.

Alright, that's nice.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

*clipts in, wearing a stetson, tartan shirt, time-worn jeans and high boots, she obviously wants to stay incognito*

Hey, sugarcube! Ah wanted to know, what kind of relationship you hast with princess Luna. Because, ya know, eh... ponies tell stories 'bout doughnut wars 'n stuff. Ya got the drift, right, partner?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*clipts in, wearing a stetson, tartan shirt, time-worn jeans and high boots, she obviously wants to stay incognito*

Hey, sugarcube! Ah wanted to know, what kind of relationship you hast with princess Luna. Because, ya know, eh... ponies tell stories 'bout doughnut wars 'n stuff. Ya got the drift, right, partner?

Oh, of course, your high--err, ma'am.

I like to think that Princess Luna and I have a cordial relationship, and any rivalry regarding a certain creme-filled donut is there mostly for comic effect, and to establish a running theme in the two's interactions.  It's not so much a "war" than a friendly rivalry, and shows how the two have grown to the level of friendship they enjoy.

I hope this eases any fears and answers your question.

1 hour ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

What kind of truck do you drive?

The main truck that I drove until recently was a Peterbilt Model 579 daycab.  We generally pull 53-foot Vanguard trailers with roll-up doors, although we do have some Great Danes and Wabash swing-door trailers in the fleet.

• Brohoof 1