Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sapphire Star Is Super Excited About Her First Art Post!

SapphireStar

My first time posting here! I've posted this artwork elsewhere on Derpibooru and Deviant Art, so you may have seen it before. If not, bon legume! I'll be adding more stuff later so I don't spam you all with my stuff.

Note: I drew the Mane 6 Alicorn group shot around... like... season 3? So, yeah. And I added stars to Alicorn Twilight's hair, even though it's an old drawing, because I always meant to but never did.

Also, I have some new things coming in a few weeks :D

Alicorn Pinkie Pie final.png

alicorn rainbowdash.jpg

Alicorn Rarity Final.png

elements of harmony.jpg

twilight alicorn.jpg

Edited by SapphireStar
Forgot to add note in description
  • Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Recherche said:

That's some pretty great stuff, Sapphire! :D I would like to see what else you can do in the future!

There will most definitely be more in the future!

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@SapphireStar Thank you for sharing! You're amazing!

Your alicorn Rarity is simple gorgeous darling. :pout:

Thank you very much!

15 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I love Pinkie as an Alicorn. She knows how to utilize Alicorn magic!

Pinkie has her priorities straight :D

• Brohoof 1

I demand Raricorn on the Banner one day. This one. This specific one. Nothing else. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Khajiit said:

I demand Raricorn on the Banner one day. This one. This specific one. Nothing else. Thank you.

What a kind compliment! Thank you! If it ever happens I give you all the credit :D

10 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Wow, just wow... :ooh: These pictures are awesome. You are awesome!

Awwww, thanks!

10 hours ago, A.V. said:

Alicorn Applejack has Daybreaker hair. :o

Like I said, I drew this around season 3-ish (it's an old one). I've since re-designed them, but I haven't gotten around to finalizing AJ or Fluttershy. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to make their designs work. AJ's hair is going to have some sort of leafy motif, while Fluttershy's will be butterflies- like flora and fauna, respectively. I'll finish them someday! ^_^'

8 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

oh my Luna, this is so bloody good. Pinkie is my favorite, though i love them all

Thank you so much! I plan to do a revised Mane 6 alicorn picture in future, but probably with them having tea or something. They need more group shots like that; as princesses!

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, BlinkZ said:

Cool, looks nice. though th pinke one was duplicating G1 ponies, but then I realized it was just your art style. whoops

I barely remember G1 (I know; I'm awful O_O ) I'll have to see if I can find something similar to this. It might be a case of my subconscious inspiring me XD

On 4/25/2018 at 8:26 PM, SapphireStar said:

I barely remember G1 (I know; I'm awful O_O ) I'll have to see if I can find something similar to this. It might be a case of my subconscious inspiring me XD

Was mostly the horse liek muzzle that got me thinking of G1. Still nice art
latest?cb=20140113010650 Like that for example

10 hours ago, BlinkZ said:

Was mostly the horse liek muzzle that got me thinking of G1. Still nice art
latest?cb=20140113010650 Like that for example

Ohhhh, I see what you mean! I was basing the alicorn versions of the Mane 6 on the design for Celestia and Luna, which both have broader muzzles than their pony subjects. I guess it makes them look older? Larger? Anyway, it seems to work in-universe. There's definitely a bit of hearkening back to G1 in that.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, sprinkle nostrils said:

Awsum vectors! I love it and must follow. =3

Thank you for following! And glad they look like vectors (they're actually lined in Manga Studio, but I wanted them to be smooth like vectors).

• Brohoof 1