Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is best griffon?

Toastypk

For me, it's almost a tie between Gabby and Gallus. They're very different but I like them both!

(Edit: wait, wouldn't this go to show discussion?)

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 3

There's just something about Grandpa Gruff that appeals to me. Don't get me wrong; I adore Gilda, Gabby, and Gallus, but something about Gruff... XD

I rather like Greta myself. Granted, it's purely on her physical appearance, (i.e., she's cute) but from her brief appearances in "The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone" she seemed like one of the more down-to-earth, easy-going griffons in that city. I'd like to see her return and have her character developed further.

• 1 year later...

As much as I like Gallus (along with the rest of the students), I can't choose anyone other than Gabby. She's simply adorable – a little like Pinkie, except as a griffon. ^_^ Dare I say Derpy has competition for the title of cutest mail carrier? :kindness:

latest?cb=20160911135650

• Brohoof 4

• 1 year later...

i like Gilda and Gallus. I'll go for Gallus since he's been in more episodes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      tumblr_p9mt4qEBR41upr24zo1_1280.png

• 9 months later...

I'm not really a fan of griffons in general, but my favorite would definitely be Gabby. Unlike the others, her personality is actually fun in my opinion.