Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Special Pony Project needs help

Silver Letter

Hello. I'm Silver Letter and I need some help with a special project that I'm trying to work on. I'm going to be building a costume for myself that's based on a special design. For my design, I will need a two dimensional blueprint that I can use to carve out my costume pieces to the exact specifications. For example, the hoof will need to be drawn in the 2d plane so that I can use the design to make it out of foam. The object I'm basing this on is an articulated toy. The picture is used for reference. For my costume, each piece will be made separately then combined to form a whole (approximately 14-16 main pieces). The problem is that I am unsure how to make the actual 2d blueprint. I hope that someone here knows how to use a program to actually create the 2d blueprints for each piece. Once the actual shape has been created in 2d, scaling it to fit my body should be possible for that blueprint.

I personally am not aware of what would need to be done to design the blueprint on a computer. Perhaps one of you do? I would like some advice on the matter. Thanks for reading.

coco toy picture.jpg