Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Demon_Summoner46

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just looking around on Google for MLP communities. This was the top search result.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Through sheer curiosity, I began watching it on Netflix. I have now fallen in love with the world of equestria and it's fantasy elements.

My name is Demon_Summoner46, I am 19 years old and live in the UK. I hope to check out the roleplaying forums the most as I am a fan of RPG's and have just gotten into MLP. 

The world of Equestria has so much potential for roleplaying, and I hope to get into fanfic writing one day aswell. 

• Brohoof 8

Another Rarity fan, eh? :grin: You, my friend, have truly good taste in ponies!

With that out of the way, Welcome to the MLP Forums, DS46! :squee: Here's your very first Brohoof! I haven't dabbled with the Roleplay section before, but I'm sure you'll have a good time there!

I hope you have a great time here, my dude! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Just gotten into MLP, huh? Well, I hope you enjoy both watching the show and interacting with the community! And there’s a reason this site is the top search result. It’s AWESOME. :D 

Have fun making new friends! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! :grin: I'm glad you enjoyed the show, here you'll meet many others who share the same interest of colourful ponies as you! :rarity: I hope you enjoy role-playing here, enjoy your stay and have fun! :D