Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Berry-Bliss Commissions Store

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

• 1 month later...

:wub: Happy Valentines!! :wub:

Well ... it's not yet a valentin, but I wanted to inform you that I'll be available for romantic commissions for such a nice date! Do you want to give something to that special pony? It's your lucky day!

more because I have a special promotion of 1 full color drawing for only $ 30! all this for the month of February!

_____

besides that I also have an open auction, do you know the movie '' Ponyo ''? I made this drawing as a base, if you win the auction you will get this drawing but with 2 ponies of your preference starring in the drawing. 

the auction starts with $25, some interested? If you do not like this drawing remember that I also have open commissions as mentioned above, this for those who want something more personalized.

ponioooo.thumb.png.559e3992224df0cc0a350eba3256bee5.png

without more to say, I Wish you a beautiful month of February full of love! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

On 2/2/2019 at 9:28 PM, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

:wub: Happy Valentines!! :wub:

Well ... it's not yet a valentin, but I wanted to inform you that I'll be available for romantic commissions for such a nice date! Do you want to give something to that special pony? It's your lucky day!

more because I have a special promotion of 1 full color drawing for only $ 30! all this for the month of February!

_____

besides that I also have an open auction, do you know the movie '' Ponyo ''? I made this drawing as a base, if you win the auction you will get this drawing but with 2 ponies of your preference starring in the drawing. 

the auction starts with $25, some interested? If you do not like this drawing remember that I also have open commissions as mentioned above, this for those who want something more personalized.

ponioooo.thumb.png.559e3992224df0cc0a350eba3256bee5.png

without more to say, I Wish you a beautiful month of February full of love! :fluttershy:

Oh Berry, you know me. I just must have one for @Kamii <3

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Woaah!

I had a time without updating from here :dash:  I did not even upload the drawings of valentines! :D it's time to get to work, these are some of the illustrations that they asked me for those dates! :mlp_grin:

ponio3.thumb.png.68cc0fff192381d7f5fc6f9bf03821f3.pngponio3333333333.thumb.png.a2becd027c095526bc699498a4560e2b.png

Well, here is only the same drawing but with other details! :D this is because of the promotion I made of the month of frebrero :mlp_grin: if someone did not read it ... I was trying to make a drawing with the theme of the studio movie Ghibli '' Ponyo '' very nice, no? :dash: although the promotion is not available, you can still buy a ilustrattion like that, but with its characters as protagonists! :fluttershy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the next illustration that you will also see I made for valentines, this time for the happy couple @Kamii and @JonasDarkmane . I really liked this drawing! I think it is quite romantic, also I wanted to give it a special touch for the sweet history that exists between this couple :wub: (it is worth noting that I am a romantic that supports real love, so I am very careful in these works! ^_^) in any way I hope like it! :mlp_rarity:

a06rr222222222.thumb.png.65713f7784dca2ab77ab4d5c67884262.png 

besides that I also made this kitty for valentines, nobody asked me, I just did it as a personal drawing to celebrate a day with so much love! In the same way, whether we have a partner or not ... every day is full of love! so, let's share it! :squee:

happv.thumb.png.f57f2381096818912e06c20db0bef6e3.png

and do not forget it! if you want an illustration you can always send me a private message or write directly in this post and I will get in touch with you! :ooh:

Edited by Berry-Bliss-Sundae
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Everypony! :fluttershy:  We are in the new era and with this the 3D design era! my brother is a modeler in Blender since a little over a year ago, he made this Pony as a preview of his work, is not she pretty? :wub:

1306341795_renderdepony.thumb.png.a74f807e53323b11c40534a4d83f0811.png

We are working on this project with great care and we hope it will be of your wonderful pleasure! :fluttershy: for this little opening we are selling 3D pony models for only $ 25. can be the pony you want, from an original character to a character in the MLP series: FIM with a basic pose. are you interested? If so, do not hesitate to leave me a private message or comment in this post! :grin:

If you want to support  new talent do not forget to stop by my Patreon in construction! https://www.patreon.com/emyaraque

Thank you so much for your attention! Are you also a 3D artist? If so, do not forget to comment, it's fun to talk with several people about 3D art.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to make a commission, or rather two, but first I must ask; do you do militaristic things? Not a battle or anything, just ponies in uniform.

9 hours ago, E01-US-Nav-2-20-IL said:

I would like to make a commission, or rather two, but first I must ask; do you do militaristic things? Not a battle or anything, just ponies in uniform

Hello! Thank you very much for visiting my store and yes, I can do things of a military nature, you just have to specify what you want, what kind of uniforms (common soldier, general, captain, of a specific country, of the first or second war ... Other) what kind of weapons, if you want one ... All the details 

PS: my English is not very good, if you do not understand something please notify me

On 4/16/2019 at 6:31 AM, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

Hello! Thank you very much for visiting my store and yes, I can do things of a military nature, you just have to specify what you want, what kind of uniforms (common soldier, general, captain, of a specific country, of the first or second war ... Other) what kind of weapons, if you want one ... All the details 

PS: my English is not very good, if you do not understand something please notify me

~Removed to move this conversation in messages~

Edited by E01-US-Nav-2-20-IL
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

@E01-US-Nav-2-20-IL  I will send you an answer by private message, this section I use mostly to update commissions, finalized works and promotions according to the season, so ... we do not see in the private courier! :fluttershy:

I was going to message you, but I did not have any available messages. Despite never having used one.

here one of my brother's most recent projects! :fluttershy: In his modeling practices, it occurred to him to make a 3D version of my Pony, Berry, I think the design was very nice! :yay: I feel that every day is improving more, soon I will have a deviantart and other contact websites so that they can appreciate more of their work, I feel proud of it!

do not forget that also makes 3D ponies on request, of any gender and any race, anyone interested can send me a private message, I hope you like this work as me! :mlp_grin:

751922892_pincheblerry.png.736bfa44f4d6e5c49e7727c67132f817.png

uff ... lately I have been working in the production of MLP Stickers, with classic style as you can see, I am proud of these works! They are pretty fun to do. but they have asked me so many lately that they have not had time to upload them! :D

if you want a sticker like this one they are currently priced at $ 10! I also make stickers with more elaborate ponies, better shading ... for the price of $ 40. You can check my price list here  for any questions you can send me a private message, do not be shy! I have no problems in solving doubts :mlp_grin:

pegaso.thumb.png.c8ace7a806f9f3626d81f1a4c8fe6cae.pngmaple3.thumb.png.47f9fd5aea096ad02d2d83af0a92e1ac.png1618281106_levelup.thumb.png.fd320909d64006883060542d9a8e98c6.png1240302766_ponyregalo.thumb.png.18006fd736c1a0af75d0860df3a0d350.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dusting this post a bit! haha ^_^  Hello beautiful people, I hope you are very well, how are you doing in this month of fear?  :sneer:

Today I come to make this offer of 25% discount in my store, you will get a drawing of your Pony (or some pony / creature present in the series) with a Halloween theme, it may be what you want! This offer ends on November 7, so if you are considering having a thematic illustration, take this opportunity! :grin:

If you are interested you can leave me a private message where we will talk about the terms and conditions of said drawing, as well as the price among other things ... with all that said, I hope you have a terrifying month of fear, muahahahaha! :love:

hallowenn.thumb.png.1fa78489066b076ec6a46bf09470dd96.png

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

:oneheckofahat:Ho Ho Ho!!! It is time for Christmas shopping!:oneheckofahat:

and here we specialize in drawings full of all the tenderness of the world! With these purchases come special offers!

• For the remainder of the month of November until December 4 we have a special offer of 50% discount throughout the store !!!
  • From December 5 until December 24 the offer will be 25% discount.

Do you want a thematic drawing or just a full color drawing with good quality? Don't wait any longer and send me a message, I promise to finish the drawing in an estimated time of 3 days or less! For any questions do not forget to leave a comentary or send me a private message, I will gladly answer!

berry2.thumb.png.b1970c7ecd758f0b01a09565e837c7d7.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly had no time to upload some drawings ... so we will go in parts! (There are many :D)

For the month of fear I had made an order for @Alastor, I feel proud and happy for this drawing for the amount of references it has, not counting the detail I dedicate to it. :grin:

hoguera2_by_venancia_ddiztf9-pre.thumb.jpg.631e59755561d8e7f68fc73b9b4c4b0b.jpg

I designed the following group of drawings for a mod '' Equestria at war '' of the illustrious game '' Hearts of Iron IV ''. I really enjoyed the creation process because it made me research a lot about the First World War, the accessories that were used at the time, the clothes, the tanks ... it has been very educational for me, I also feel proud of the final result :fluttershy: All these drawings are at the request of @Eathlin

earth_pony_by_venancia_ddjlnw7-pre.thumb.png.2d3f48e251378e833a9d592eed907d77.pngaustralianhat5_by_venancia_ddk4lxc-pre.thumb.jpg.88114224151d3074e94780c062d1cc9b.jpgtankgirl4_by_venancia_ddk4lmy-pre.thumb.png.421cbcdbf2fc94262c58b757aa23221c.png

tank_by_venancia_ddkn4y9-pre.thumb.jpg.c02bf857a02e04d47b9ab314adc2c7dd.jpg

Finally, the most rcent drawing is this OC design for @Shinyrainbowumbreon I think it's a very nice pony :grin:

shineoc_by_venancia_ddm5va1-pre.thumb.jpg.57a33d6867430080af3b2a00cb6fcf2c.jpg

in summary I can say that I had fun with these commissions ... I really don't know if I can upload the results here or maybe I should upload them directly in my deviantart or in an additional post dedicated to pony art ... I don't know, but I'll think about it later xD beautiful people, remember that commissions are still open, we are open all year! but this month we have 25% discount in the entire store, for those who are interested. :grin:

Greetings and I hope you have a beautiful day, thanks for reading these long messages. :D

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Time without updating! Although I was a little missing in January due to a couple of anxiety problems, the truth is that the commissions are still open all year (and now I feel much better animically,. tha's good!). As I mentioned the commissions are open all year so do not hesitate to send me a private message to request drawings, commissions ... not only from Ponys but anime style, furrys, humans, the store is open to all kinds of commissions :grin:

That said I come to publish some works that I have done in definition of the new MLP shorts, PonyLife is the feeling now! for the price of $ 12 you can request your drawing PonyLife (with simple background)

pegaso.thumb.png.fba0c3ea45a2ab5c23c17004707f6db6.pngcambiannn.thumb.png.9804f8f8d3c58b62715e5301b7315ffc.pngponilife.thumb.png.71f4544eac06f205259cb0b35734aba5.png

In other news we also have more elaborate drawings such as the commission shown below, commission requested by @Alphabet Soup I feel it looks like the poster of an anime movie or the cover of a comic, I liked this final result! :yay:  seeing this kind of illustrations sometimes makes me make small mini comics of MLP, I guess I will have to improve the conceptual art first and the expressions of characters :mlp_laugh:  anyway I hope you like this type of illustrations :mlp_rarity:

ponysword1.thumb.png.ca615ca5123c1d0c309f93c9102cf665.png

Edited by Berry-Bliss-Sundae
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

@Berry-Bliss-Sundae
Do you examples of human art? I am looking to get a comic strip done 4 (parts) with my My Hero Academia OC and a canon character done :3