Berry-Bliss-Sundae

Berry-Bliss Commissions Store (OPEN)

:wub: Happy Valentines!! :wub:

Well ... it's not yet a valentin, but I wanted to inform you that I'll be available for romantic commissions for such a nice date! Do you want to give something to that special pony? It's your lucky day!

more because I have a special promotion of 1 full color drawing for only $ 30! all this for the month of February!

_____

besides that I also have an open auction, do you know the movie '' Ponyo ''? I made this drawing as a base, if you win the auction you will get this drawing but with 2 ponies of your preference starring in the drawing. 

the auction starts with $25, some interested? If you do not like this drawing remember that I also have open commissions as mentioned above, this for those who want something more personalized.

ponioooo.thumb.png.559e3992224df0cc0a350eba3256bee5.png

without more to say, I Wish you a beautiful month of February full of love! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

On 2/2/2019 at 9:28 PM, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

:wub: Happy Valentines!! :wub:

Well ... it's not yet a valentin, but I wanted to inform you that I'll be available for romantic commissions for such a nice date! Do you want to give something to that special pony? It's your lucky day!

more because I have a special promotion of 1 full color drawing for only $ 30! all this for the month of February!

_____

besides that I also have an open auction, do you know the movie '' Ponyo ''? I made this drawing as a base, if you win the auction you will get this drawing but with 2 ponies of your preference starring in the drawing. 

the auction starts with $25, some interested? If you do not like this drawing remember that I also have open commissions as mentioned above, this for those who want something more personalized.

ponioooo.thumb.png.559e3992224df0cc0a350eba3256bee5.png

without more to say, I Wish you a beautiful month of February full of love! :fluttershy:

Oh Berry, you know me. I just must have one for @Kamii <3

Badges

20 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Oh Berry, you know me. I just must have one for @Kamii <3

hahhahah ^_^ u want tthis commission?

• Brohoof 1

Badges