Berry-Bliss-Sundae

Shop Open Berry-Bliss Commissions Store

Just now, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

@Bakugou is my Man ♥️ hello! I'm from the mobile right now, so... this is the latest (the redhead boy:wub:) I still have examples of girls too, it's okey? :coco:

IMG_20200501_230331.jpg

Screenshot_20200502_004155_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200502_004244_com.instagram.android.jpg

Thank you for the quick reply! :Rara:

How many parts of a comic can you do? I was hoping to get 4 in total in full color/shading and a complex background. Would that still be $100?

3 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man ♥️ said:

Thank you for the quick reply! :Rara:

How many parts of a comic can you do? I was hoping to get 4 in total in full color/shading and a complex background. Would that still be $100?

No problem, I had never thought about the number of divisions in a comic sheet:huh:, but the price does not change at the moment, $ 100 for a comic sheet.:proud:

It includes full color and detailed backgrounds. How many characters would they be? If you decide to buy you can give me the details by private message :grin:

Badges

5 minutes ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

No problem, I had never thought about the number of divisions in a comic sheet:huh:, but the price does not change at the moment, $ 100 for a comic sheet.:proud:

It includes full color and detailed backgrounds. How many characters would they be? If you decide to buy you can give me the details by private message :grin:

It would be 2 characters in each division. I will send you a PM with more details as soon as I get paid next!
Thank you so much!

(edited)

:yay: upgrade! :yay:

I was a "vacation" time so I had not updated here regularly ... but I come to publish some of my most recent work and remember that I still have OPEN COMMISSIONS for those who may be interested. ;) greetings to all and I hope you are well!  :wub:

2117194899_sendreacolor.thumb.png.a761a0bead3a6676363a086b86a7f8bc.pngcaballero2.thumb.png.aaba62e5ff7dae57778336f5eaa70099.png
conejitooo.thumb.png.c348ef45694c251e238a5d2503e93299.png

8.thumb.png.5cbb63b59864fec430b2d4f6517217d0.png<

Edited by Berry-Bliss-Sundae

Badges