Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

new unicorn from planet munton

crystal-designer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have been a fan of the previous generations since I was 3 years old. I've been following it for a while...

Hello fellow bronies! I'm an asexual demiromantic bigender 22 year old girl/woman. I really like writing. Which is an understatement. I currently have 66 books, since early 2014. This includes fanfictions, including an interesting theory about the mlp fim world. (I will share my long theory on other specific topics). The reason I joined the forum is to get feedback on fanfictions and share interesting theories. Maybe some new friends would be nice too. (because, you know, friendship is magic). Also, I like metal music and have a lot of pets, like 40 spiders. I create every single detail about my books, including drawings. Feel free to add me on discord! The planet all my book characters live and all my stories take place is called Munton, hence the title. 

• Brohoof 6

How's it going crystal? 

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you enjoy yourself here and get some helpful feedback on your work. Feedback can come a long way, trust me. 

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your endeavours in fanfiction and theories.

• Brohoof 3