Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apparently, Lauren Faust Will Not be Involved in Generation 5.

The Recherche

I'm not at all surprised, nor am I at all dissatisfied with this news. I can't proclaim to be a huge fan of Lauren Faust's work, as much as I trust that she's a good, talented person. MLP:FiM wasn't just her product, it was the product of many people coming together wanting to create a great show with honest heart and soul. What will make or break Generation 5 won't be whether or not the original creator returns. It will be whether or not the crew that works on it has the same passion and love for this franchise and its fans as the crew that made Friendship is Magic.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well apparently Lauren Faust was only involved in the first two or three seasons of Generation 4 and she's been replaced by Meghan McCarthy as show runner so I wouldn't expect Lauren Faust to have any involvement in G5 if anything Meghan McCarthy will probably be the Creator of G5 and maybe replaced by someone else in the future who knows I'm just guessing what could happen they could do something completely different then what I'm thinking I mean that could be just a rumor and maybe Lauren Faust will come back for G5 

• Brohoof 2

I hope everything fall through ok, although I'm interested in what influences she'll have in the New DC I 'was' hoping she had a part in gen 5.

Maybe she'll make up her mind with a studio visit? :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Great that her creativity could be appreciated elsewhere. Hasbro's pretty much just a profit-obsessed corporation, imo. 

Sidenote, love seeing Lauren Faust involved in so many wonderful projects aimed at girls <3 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

A few years later, we can say for sure - It’s a pity that she did not participate in the creation of G5.
She would not have allowed all this horror and the collapse of the achievements of G4. Perhaps it would have been different.