Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zombies in Equestria

Wonderbolt Slipstream

So, in the show, we know that they know about zombies or has some sort of knowledge about it (28 pranks later), but do they really exist in the show world? Equestria has magic that can make almost anything real, is it so hard to believe that there isn't a magic spell or a potion that can reanimate the dead and then that dead pony can bite and create more dead ponies? 

• Brohoof 1

If such a thing existed in Equestria I think it would be derived from a spell and the bite wouldn't be the one turning creatures, but the spellcaster once it gets to the body (like a necromancer).

Still... I think that's too dark for MLP and it won't happen anyway.

I think it'd be one of two things. Either it's just like our world where we know zombies don't exist but they've been a popular media monster for decades, or it's possible that a sorcerer could reanimate the dead, giving us a zombie similar to what we see in Game of Thrones. But considering the audience the show is meant for, the closest we'll probably ever get might be something along the lines of a dancing skeleton :lol:

On 4/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, DonMaguz said:

If such a thing existed in Equestria I think it would be derived from a spell and the bite wouldn't be the one turning creatures, but the spellcaster once it gets to the body (like a necromancer).

Still... I think that's too dark for MLP and it won't happen anyway.

I could see someone using necromancy to revive a fallen loved one and it turning horrible wrong.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:37 PM, SharpWit said:

I think it'd be one of two things. Either it's just like our world where we know zombies don't exist but they've been a popular media monster for decades, or it's possible that a sorcerer could reanimate the dead, giving us a zombie similar to what we see in Game of Thrones. But considering the audience the show is meant for, the closest we'll probably ever get might be something along the lines of a dancing skeleton :lol:

Spooky scary skeletons

22 hours ago, Kadeda said:

They clearly know about them... i don't know if they are real or not but i wouldn't be shocked if they were.

Same

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

This would be the perfect excuse for a Walking Dead reference! :yay:

IMG_2559.thumb.JPG.8147bea4acad2eb66b841a95e16d4392.JPG

Yes it is

IMG_5168.JPG

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, The Nth Doctor said:

28 Pranks Later becomes a lot more interesting when you make it an actual zombie outbreak that's eventually solved by Magic

And Rainbow Dash gets eaten by the Cake twins and replaced by a Changeling :pinkie:

Woah, sounds like a fan fic I'd definitely want to read

8 hours ago, brutwilight sharple said:

Nazis zombies in mlp fim XD from cod waw-bo3

black ops 1 is my fav COD ever, purely for the zombies

Well, voodoo is possible in our world (according to who you ask, i buy it) so in equestria it somewhere within it is no doubt fact. However voodoo zombies don't work like normal undead, they are mere servants and nothing more. So it is very likely, just more in the voodoo rather than the western walking dead style.