Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Social Responsibility

skysweep

5ae34579414f5_GoGFCWordmarkHorizontalOneLineLogo.thumb.jpg.e5bb6cca1d7cb494172aadab166edd12.jpg

Hello! This is the more formal side of the GoG, and is meant to show transparency in our operations and social responsibility as a non profit. 

As we intend to be fully responsible for all that we do, this section is dedicated to any public release documents we might have for you. Right now we only have a public balance sheet, but if there is any other processes that need transparency, we will put it up here.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you around!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 5:48 AM, Bas said:

I have got no clue how this works. What I do know that there is some fellow pony here who could use some cheering up. What do I need to do?

I think the GoG is like this: When somepony you know is feeling down or sad, this is a place where you can post artwork for them, like your OC comforting theirs. Brony love <3

Heh, took me a while to figure that out, I would love to draw art to help other ponies, but I'm not doing too good myself...

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I think the GoG is like this: When somepony you know is feeling down or sad, this is a place where you can post artwork for them, like your OC comforting theirs. Brony love <3

Heh, took me a while to figure that out, I would love to draw art to help somepony, but I'm not doing too good myself...

Thats exactly right! And if you dont have artwork to provide, you can ask us to draw one for them! 

Aww...do you want to talk about it Midnight? Im here, you can PM if you wish.