Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are Your Biggest Pet Peeves?

The Recherche

(edited)

Obnoxiously loud, disrespectful girls on the bus who make phone calls, causing other people to just stare at them. It’s probably the main reason why I started to like my music played loud through my earbuds. 

Also, Fortnite. I get no less than SIX cringeworthy channel recommendations on my channel page from YouTube every time I log in. Clicking/tapping the “not interested” button does nothing. At this rate YouTube doesn’t give a damn about what you like and what you don’t. It’s not about problematic algorithms - they know exactly what they’re doing. They just take whatever’s trending and shove it in your face to no end.

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 4

mean people. it's a pet peeve because it's so ubiquitous.. it requires no effort just to be civil and polite and most people don't bother.  

• Brohoof 2

People calling insulting names in the  discussions. I  don't like being end up wasting my time in arguing with a child.

• Brohoof 3

Can't believe I forgot this one, but when I find a song or piece I love and I go to iTunes or Amazon or whatever to buy it and it is is album-only. I don't have money to buy whole albums! Especially because one of them is exlusive to a $40 album. D:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

There are two things that I dislike:

• People not communicating and expecting the other be a mind reader.
  • People refusing to communicate and being upset when that things don't end well.

Both of those things just cause pointless friction and only accomplishes annoying every party involved. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
7 minutes ago, TheOpticsDuck said:

There are two things that I dislike:

• People not communicating and expecting the other be a mind reader.
  • People refusing to communicate and being upset when that things don't end well.

Both of those things just cause pointless friction and only accomplishes annoying every party involved. 

You'd hate my ex-boyfriend...

I once accused him of being passive-aggressive and he was so angry with that accusation that he refused to talk to me for months. Is that ironic or what? :P

Edited by Porrot
  • Brohoof 2

On 4/27/2018 at 11:11 PM, The Recherche said:

And people who sing along to music.

We cannot be friends anymore :/

• Brohoof 2

On 4/28/2018 at 12:11 AM, The Recherche said:

And people who sing along to music.

Something I find even more annoying is people clapping along to a song but completely out of sync with the song itself. :please: That completely ruins the enjoyment for me. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

When you're debating/arguing with someone and they just insult you because they ran out of valid points. Yes we get it, you're a tool.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

1. I hate it when people start screeching metal together because they know it irritates my body.

2. When people say "no, no, no, no" in a conversation to prove their point.

3. Stupid squirrels outside yelling or God knows what.

• Brohoof 1

Those people who park their damn cars in those moped parking lots!:unamused:
Whenever I need to park my damn ride, I always find one (and we Italians are waaay to well known for our passion to park where it's not permitted.)! Whenever I do, I always try to block the only way out by parking extremely close to the car, so that the owner can't get out. After that, I take a quick picture of the plate (if by any chance they get angry and decide to take down my scooter) and walk away. They gotta learn, and someone gotta teach them!:glimmer:

• Brohoof 2

Waifus/husbandos in general... I'm getting really fucking annoyed with this tread.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man.....OH MAN...

Ok, so when Im driving it irritates me when people dont use a signal to merge. Its not a courtesy, its safety. Drivers who also merge when theres less then a car space in front of you. This makes you apply your brakes and is what causes slow traffic. another thing, at a stop light people who stop two inches away from your bumper....like...BACK OFF.

ONE MORE THING
people who wear sandals. IM SORRY...I just dont get why showing off your toes is "stylish". Furthemore they are the most inferior footwear since humans wore rough leather and twine as foot wear. I get it, shoelaces are inconvenient when on the beach or when you just need to take out the trash.....but thats why we have slip ons now...ok im done.

• Brohoof 2

On 4/27/2018 at 5:11 PM, The Recherche said:

And people who sing along to music

but I like singing along to music :(

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

but I like singing along to music :(

Oh, no worries; I don't mind folks who do it in privacy, but the kind of folks who sing along to heir music really loudly annoy me when I can't get away from them. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

Oh, no worries; I don't mind folks who do it in privacy, but the kind of folks who sing along to heir music really loudly annoy me when I can't get away from them. :please:

Oh, I'm too shy to do something like that ever. I have to do it in private or I'll embarrass myself. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Oh, I'm too shy to do something like that ever. I have to do it in private or I'll embarrass myself. :sealed:

9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

When I'm at a place at Disneyland where they encourage crowds to sing along, I'd go for it.