Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Request [2]

Dawn Darkness

I am in the middle of drawing an animation to get in a sort of SFM way. However, this one is a bit easier for me to do, since there's visible frames to make. 

But, that's not the point here.

I have two requests for some of you. Who would like to provide the voices of Susan, Jonathan, Princess Celestia and a few warring humans and dragons? I'll be needing those if I shall make my animation to be a complete work. 

I also needs non-money making music for the animated videos. For the voices, you can send me it over Skype, but I'll give it through a PM to not get spammed, since I don't like being spammed with people requesting to be friends. So, I ask you: would you be willing to volunteer to help me with my project? This is my first time making animations, so I am a bit of amateurist if you put it that way. 

Edited by Dawn Darkness

@Dawn Darkness

It appears that you are seeking assistance for a project that you are working. As such when seeking advice or additional helps, it will typically go in one of the "Creative Resource" subforums, which this is the one for video-related projects.

• Brohoof 1