Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello.

PorcupineMagician

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A friend of mine introduced me to the show some time ago.

Hello, I am PorcupineMagician. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself any hardcore fan of the series, though I've seen a good amount of the show and find the fandom/culture around it oddly fascinating. As such, here I am. One of my biggest interests and passions is film, specifically the theoretical, and critical aspect of the subject. I'm also interested in information technology and ecology. You can visit my profile for more of my interests if you're curious. Anyhow, thanks for having me here.

• Brohoof 7

Well, good morning, @PorcupineMagician! It’s quite early, don’t you say? At 00:08, most people are in bed! Well, welcome aboard! Here at the MLP Forums we have sections for show discussion, forum games, roleplay, and much much more! We also are all willing to help you with any questions you have about the site!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Well, good morning, @PorcupineMagician! It’s quite early, don’t you say? At 00:08, most people are in bed! Well, welcome aboard! Here at the MLP Forums we have sections for show discussion, forum games, roleplay, and much much more! We also are all willing to help you with any questions you have about the site!

Thank you for the welcome, even at such an hour.

• Brohoof 2

Another Rarity fan, eh? I like you already! :catface:

Jokes aside, welcome to the MLP Forums, Porcupine! If you ever make any progress in filmography, I'm sure we'd love to see what you've cooked up!

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude! :grin:

• Brohoof 3