Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Voices

Dawn Darkness

Hi there. Dawn here.

I have something that I am making, but is in the need of some voices for the project. For the reason why, it's because I would like to have voice-acting for my characters to my series of episodes. I will be needing a couple of volunteers, for a seven-episode project. Who will help me?

Added: Additionally, you can voice the following characters, both canon and fanmade, in the episodes to come after the pilot episode and is in the chronological seasons.

Season One:

• The Narrator (male voice)
  • Susan the dragon (female)
  • Jonathan (male)
  • Princess Celestia 
  • Crystal Rose (fanmade character, female)
  • Prince Blueblood (youth and teenage)
  • Princess Cadance (youth and adult)
  • Moon (child, male)
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Night Light
  • Twilight Velvet
  • Princess Luna
  • Radiant Hope

Season Two:

• Virin (teenage)
  • Garble
  • Azam
  • Lord Torch
  • Princess Ember
  • Onyx
  • Crait (the white dragon in Garble' group)
  • Ranger the dragon
  • Gray the dragon (the gray dragon in Garble's group)
  • The aged dragon (male)
  • King Anzith (griffon, deep voice)
  • Queen Elise (griffon, soft voice)
  • Queen Chrysalis (canon character)
  • Scootaloo
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Apple Bloom
  • Rarity
  • Spike
  • Fluttershy
  • Applejack
  • Discord

Season Three (last season):

• Chaos (deep, evil voice)
  • Dark Virin (an evil, deep voice as Chaos)
  • Nimbus Storm (timid voice)

Who would you choose to be the voice for? Let me know. (Note, there are more fanmade characters for the Ponyville arc of season three. I'll just need time to think of them.)

Edited by Dawn Darkness

30 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What type of voices? G

23 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

And how high-quality would our recording gear need to be?

22 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

Yeah what voices are you after? Id love to join. 

I need some type to match the characters from the show, thus medium quality recording. I am also in need of some male and female voicing, some may record many characters while others may just one. 

When you're done, send me your recording through a PM and I'll give you credit.

(edited)
On 29/4/2018 at 9:30 AM, .Wolfe. said:

Is there a deadline for this?

Well, yes and no. There's only a twenty two to thirty minutes of screentime for the characters to be in the first two seasons. Season three will be an hour to two hours long, with more screentime of the character to be cast in.

On 29/4/2018 at 9:37 AM, SkyDive said:

To be honest, as much as I would like to help you out, I do a very select few voices. Mostly 'evil villain' deep or 'youngish teen' type.

You should be lucky. My animated series has a few selected villains. The Master, for example, is very evil. Maybe you could do him? His voice is deeper than normal villains, in fact.

Edited by Dawn Darkness

14 hours ago, Dawn Darkness said:

You should be lucky. My animated series has a few selected villains. The Master, for example, is very evil. Maybe you could do him? His voice is deeper than normal villains, in fact.

I'll have to look over my schedule (typical I know) and make sure I don't have anything really pressing. I'll see if I'll have the time. I appreciate the offer!

well im more of a tomboy sounding voice anyway so I can just about do AJ, Dashie, Scoots, Vinyl Scratch (Nowacking voice). Im willing to give other voices a go too. Still unsure on my potential ^^;

38 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

well im more of a tomboy sounding voice anyway so I can just about do AJ, Dashie, Scoots, Vinyl Scratch (Nowacking voice). Im willing to give other voices a go too. Still unsure on my potential ^^;

Hm. Maybe you could do Rainbow Dash for the second season, if you're willing to do. Or, you could do both Rainbow and Scoots when they're in a episode together. The latter will most apparently be in the season finale of two episodes, to interact with the main character of the series.

I'll see what I can do for you to do their words when that time comes. Alright?

• Brohoof 1