Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Dark Angel OOC. (Human 1x1) (SoL) (Romance?)

Catpone Cerberus

Hi, So I got an idea for this RP and well, I go straight to the business.

It takes place in our universe in some unnamed city in current year, everything that exist in real world, exists in this one. And I'll say it right off the bat, that though this RP will have angel(s) (my character, maybe others), religion won't really play any part in it other than it may be referenced in relation to my character.

Now, the plot, in short, our characters end up meeting somehow and become friends (at least), and in some point, your character will end up in some danger, thus making my character to protect them, thus revealing what he really is, and it would continue from that. I'm aright with both "friendship-rp" and romace.. 
I can play a either gender, since the personality of my character will work in both cases.

Now, to my character....
Name is Michael. (Jenna for female)
Like said, (s)he's a angel.
backstory in short:
(S)He are some kind of failed creation, and neither God or Lucifer wanted Him/her, so (S)He was dumped on the earth, and though (s)he knows what (s)he is, (s)he can't remember anything about the time before getting dumped on the earth.

Powers and stuff:
(s)he has bunch of powers, being a angel, but how much of that comes to show really depends on what happens in the RP, but the few things that will become apparent in the RP regardless of outcome....(s)he can change between "human-form" and "angel-form" at will. He is indestructible, but he does age. Unsurprisingly, (s)he can fly.

Appearance:
Human-form:

Spoiler

8e5e60c6cbfa1106a88cb10b0a4768b8.jpg (Blonde, blue eyes)

Angel-form

Spoiler

fc80855c9d652654689db0bda20fbc49.jpg

(in case of female, it will be the same but female)

Age 20.

Hope I remembered everything.

Edited by Simply Cerberus